EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,717
    The Big 10 is going to have some recruiting battles on its hands with Harbaugh coming in .
  • 460912750.jpg?w=620&h=349&crop=1
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    What is that on Harbaugh's face? Is that photo somehow upside down?

I'm confused.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    TCU wasted no time in proving that the college football selection process is still screwed.

Go Buckeyes and 3rd string QB!
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    Jason P wrote: »
    TCU wasted no time in proving that the college football selection process is still screwed.

Beating AZ by 8 is hardly proof that the system is screwed. Had that QB not taken a ridiculous sack with 7 seconds left, they easily could have went into OT. That third string qb did quite a number on a not so shitty Wisconsin team.

It's better than letting computers pick a champion.
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329

Beating AZ by 8 is hardly proof that the system is screwed. Had that QB not taken a ridiculous sack with 7 seconds left, they easily could have went into OT. That third string qb did quite a number on a not so shitty Wisconsin team.

Hit the booze early? TCU played Ol Miss

That QB for Arizona is a dolt
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
    SEC is a farce. Never leave their SE quadrant.

Only thing I didn't like about the TCU game was Boykins INTs and the fact they didn't put 75 up.

- Yep, I know farce is a hard adjective, but I'm drinking so deal with it
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Yea I'm retarded. Wrong game!

Dumb

(Cheers, bro)
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Dumb

(Cheers, bro)

Sad thing is I stopped drinking 2 hours ago! So a belated cheers, I think...
    I'm sticking with the father having the committee over the computers.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,923

and Ole Miss beat Bama this year

@-)
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837

Ohio St making the playoffs proved that the new system is a joke. I hope bama wins by 300
    The Fixer wrote: »

Ohio St making the playoffs proved that the new system is a joke. I hope bama wins by 300

Is it a joke if OSU wins?
    It's amazing how Wisconsin keeps pumping out good running backs.

Yes

Yes

That's funny
    It's amazing how Wisconsin keeps pumping out good running backs.

they aren't good once they leave college.

Yes

That's funny

Ohio st doesnt deserve to be in the playoffs. They didn't play anyone all year. And they had the worst loss by far of the six teams in contention for the 4 spots. TCU got absolutely railroaded. They're the best team in the country.

Today's game doesn't matter. They could win it all...doesn't mean they deserve to be there.
    It's a stretch to say tcu is the best team in the country. They are good and I wouldn't have had a problem seeing them in. Had the computers been making the choice, they wouldn't have a chance either. Baylor would have been ahead of them due to the head to head. What really killed them is the lack of the conference championship game.

Either way, I like this system better. A playoff is always the best way to determine a champion. There will always be disappointment, every year.
    That Michigan state/Baylor game was great. I can't believe Baylor let them back in. Good for sparty.
    Much maligned Big 10 is looking good.

Glad that TCU didn't bitch about not being in the playoff and then stomped Ole Miss. Baylor pissed and moaned....and got beat.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    It's a stretch to say tcu is the best team in the country. They are good and I wouldn't have had a problem seeing them in. Had the computers been making the choice, they wouldn't have a chance either. Baylor would have been ahead of them due to the head to head. What really killed them is the lack of the conference championship game.

Either way, I like this system better. A playoff is always the best way to determine a champion. There will always be disappointment, every year.

TCU was ranked third going into the last week. They won by 50 and dropped to 5/6. Doesn't make sense.

The BCS got it right most of the time. I am looking forward to watching the games today, but the selection committee is a joke. Condoleeza Rice is involved for chirst sake.

I hope ohio st gets blown out. fuck them, they don't deserve to be playing
    That Michigan state/Baylor game was great. I can't believe Baylor let them back in. Good for sparty.

mich st plus three...holla. ridiculous game. college football is the best

blame Obama, Fixer.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote: »

blame Obama, Fixer.

yes. he does fuck everything up. might as well be his fault
    Not a huge Oregon fan, but I am firmly in the Hate FSU camp.

I may have to mute the sound if the ducks can't shut up that fucking war chant.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22

mich st plus three...holla. ridiculous game. college football is the best

One of the very few I've picked correct this year. I've only got maybe 16 correct so far. I've been horrible this bowl season.
    imalive wrote: »
    Not a huge Oregon fan, but I am firmly in the Hate FSU camp.

I may have to mute the sound if the ducks can't shut up that fucking war chant.

I'm with you
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    I can't stand FSU...nice turnover play right there go DUCKS!

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Love the all green jerseys of the Ducks. BTW how many jerseys and helmets does this team have its never the same.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)