NCAA College Football -

Comments

• Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    you guys see how pitt lost today? brutal. luckily the game was meaningless.

Shit on Pitt
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
    imalive wrote: »
    Florida St players returned home to cars w/ slashed tires and keyed cars....classy

what else would you expect from a fan base that does that fucking war chant ad nauseum?

on the positive side, those players didn't pay for those cars, anyway.

Exactly what we said here, "boosters who bought them were pissed"
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,923
    you guys see how pitt lost today? brutal. luckily the game was meaningless.

the night before the st. paul show, I ended up drinking until 2:00 with a couple of guys who were like the world's biggest Pitt football fans.....I thought of 'em yesterday.

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive, who's leaving and who's staying at Ohio State? I'm talking QBs, they aren't all staying, are they?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,855
    imalive, who's leaving and who's staying at Ohio State? I'm talking QBs, they aren't all staying, are they?

thats the word up to now. unless one of them goes to the second tier they sit a year. Braxton's father has said he is coming back and Meyer has said the same based on convos with Braxton. Braxton himself doesnt speak to thew media since he's been rehabbing the shoulder.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

they all want to play....as they should.

I say Braxton leaves....if not, JT leaves. If I had to guess, Braxton leaves.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Posts: 16,427
    I find it quite entertaining that Ohio State is deeper at QB than the Arizona Cardinals.
    I find it quite entertaining that Ohio State is deeper at QB than the Arizona Cardinals.

Lindley was wretched.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    remember 81? His favorite team and alma mater are playing in tonight's Irrevalent Bowl!

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

So, Ohio State is wearing school colors and Oregon is wearing white and half of Ohio State's school colors. Great job, Nike. Those unis Oregon wore to trounce all over my Noles were the freakin bomb!
  • So, Ohio State is wearing school colors and Oregon is wearing white and half of Ohio State's school colors. Great job, Nike. Those unis Oregon wore to trounce all over my Noles were the freakin bomb!

I am in the camp of 'the new unis drive me crazy'....but when The Black Mamba De'Anthony Thomas changed his mind last minute on national signing day and picked Oregon one of the things that apparently swayed him was the Oregon uniforms and how wild they were. If having unis that make my eyes hurt get you the best players I say 'go for it.'

Otherwise, I tend to like the tradition of keeping the same uniforms.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    So, Ohio State is wearing school colors and Oregon is wearing white and half of Ohio State's school colors. Great job, Nike. Those unis Oregon wore to trounce all over my Noles were the freakin bomb!

I am in the camp of 'the new unis drive me crazy'....but when The Black Mamba De'Anthony Thomas changed his mind last minute on national signing day and picked Oregon one of the things that apparently swayed him was the Oregon uniforms and how wild they were. If having unis that make my eyes hurt get you the best players I say 'go for it.'

Otherwise, I tend to like the tradition of keeping the same uniforms.

the unis and the facilities are huge in getting dudes to Eugene. The football complex is like a five star spa experience.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • So, Ohio State is wearing school colors and Oregon is wearing white and half of Ohio State's school colors. Great job, Nike. Those unis Oregon wore to trounce all over my Noles were the freakin bomb!

Yeah- Oregon should definitely stick with the green ones they wore against FSU. Those were awesome.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182

Yeah- Oregon should definitely stick with the green ones they wore against FSU. Those were awesome.

I'm totally in that ball park.....they were way KOOL!

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,717
    Bob shoop baby!! My man!
    Cliffy6745 wrote: »
    Bob shoop baby!! My man!

Was a little worried. Didn't want to lose an asst. after Franklins 1st year. Especially on the D side
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Prediction Time:

Oregon 45
    Ohio State 35

Hell of a ballgame and Oregon has to pay attention until the end.

1386520431933.jpg
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    fuck the state of ohio and all those who reside within mordor.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,717
    Cliffy6745 wrote: »
    Bob shoop baby!! My man!

Was a little worried. Didn't want to lose an asst. after Franklins 1st year. Especially on the D side

Yessir. Especially on defense given how good they were

http://www.statecollege.com/news/local-news/the-day-penn-state-football-went-allin-behind-james-franklin,1462371/
    It's (finally) Oregon's year:
    Ducks 47
    Bucks 27
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    I hope Oregon does not let all of America down.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
    42-39 Ohio State 2 OTs
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• 42-39 Ohio State 2 OTs

You should lay some coin down if you think OSU will win, can get some good points or make it on the money line.
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    Oregon-34
    Ohio St- 21
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    10462603_10101811958552446_5939308706860009115_n.jpg?oh=9f3b5b3fa523ff602efa9f4ff7529ebd&oe=556F26DF
    #FHP
  • It will be tough to root for Oregon being that I usually root against all Pac 12 foes....but in the playoff? Go Pac 12, Go Oregon!!
    urban meyer is a hell of a coach.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    imalive wrote: »

I agree. I hate to, but you can't deny it. Utah, Florida, now Ohio st.
  • imalive wrote: »

He sure is!