NCAA College Football -

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    how do you take the ball out of hackenberg's hands on 3rd and goal there? psu should have at least 10 more points right now. drops are killing them
    www.myspace.com
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,717

how do you take the ball out of hackenberg's hands on 3rd and goal there? psu should have at least 10 more points right now. drops are killing them

That was bad.

Hackenberg is fuckig awesome

These refs are terrible
    Announcers are brutal too

Announcers are brutal too

for some reason, i've always liked mike patrick. and this remains one of the weirdest/funniest things i've seen-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pfs6LNk7Po
    www.myspace.com
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    HACKENBERG!!
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015

HACKENBERG!!

I heart him
    Fuck fuck fuck
    that was awesome...good for ficken
    www.myspace.com

That was fucking awesome. Gotta feel so good for him

454 yards.

we brought up Virginia game a few times. Very, very happy for him. Good stuff.

A little sloppy, Franklin can use a quick course in time management, but I'll take 1-0.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

With the number 1 pick in the 2016 nfl draft, the New York Giants select christian hackenberg from penn state university.

With the number 1 pick in the 2016 nfl draft, the New York Giants select christian hackenberg from penn state university.

Ha, I'm a lifelong Rams fan..just like my old man. I already said Bradford blew his knee out (again) a year too soon.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Ha, I'm a lifelong Rams fan..just like my old man. I already said Bradford blew his knee out (again) a year too soon.
    Haha yeah, man.

I envision the a nice bowl win followed by being drafted first next season
    Daily Collegian (I think) tweeted pic of the day and it's Franklin hugging Ficken after the game.

(I'd post the picture here, but I'm as good as hammered right now)
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Hammered drunk. Off the drink outside and I leave you with this

Hack city!

^^^ that's it Cliffy!

Just woke up from nap, time for round 2
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Purdue just matched their entire 2013 win total on week one!!! Alabama and Florida State ain't got noth'n on us!

Boiler Up!!!
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,925
    you'd think PSU just won the national fucking championship. sheesh.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive said:

Here's where I'm coming from...these kids decided to go to a school that was in some trouble. They knew they weren't going to play in bowls and their teammates weren't going to be the best in the country (scholarship limits). Since these kids decided to go to a great school and play some ball and write their own football legacy, I'm going to root my heart out for these kids.

They just beat a BCS Bowl winning team, yeah they lost their QB, but I hope they continue to win some games and have a great time doing it. I'm going to have a great time with them.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

imalive said:

Here's where I'm coming from...these kids decided to go to a school that was in some trouble. They knew they weren't going to play in bowls and their teammates weren't going to be the best in the country (scholarship limits). Since these kids decided to go to a great school and play some ball and write their own football legacy, I'm going to root my heart out for these kids.

They just beat a BCS Bowl winning team, yeah they lost their QB, but I hope they continue to win some games and have a great time doing it. I'm going to have a great time with them.
    I can respect that but.....

I hate calling them kids.

They may have had no better offers.

I'm a Buckeye fan :D

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive said:

imalive said:

I can respect that but.....

I hate calling them kids.

They may have had no better offers.

I'm a Buckeye fan :D

Dude, they're 18-22 years old...that's kids in my book. Ok, the 18-19 year olds are - ha, ha.

That QB of theirs was one of the most sought after QBs in the country. I'll agree some may not have had better offers, but quite a few were big time recruits.

Bring on the end of October - wink wink
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

this is classic:

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/gilbert/2014/09/02/max-hall-arrested-cocaine-abrk/14981439/

ex-BYU QB max hall busted for shoplifting and drug possession. some local scribes are telling us Utah fans to be nice, take pity on max, etc. This is a guy who said "I hate Utah, I hate the program, I hate their fans, I hate everything about them." We Utah fans get a little tired of the self righteous crap coming out of provo. austin collie once said "Obviously, if you do what's right on and off the field, I think the Lord steps in and plays a part in it; magic happens." what a buch of douches.

love that max is wearing a BYU shirt in his mug shot :))

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    ^^^ - dude must've started running w/ a bad crowd.

Kinda pumped Army is coming to town next year. Being an Army vet and Penn State guy...perfect game to head to.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• USC playing "The Weekender" (USC annual trip to the Bay Area to play either Stanford or Cal) in week 2 this year....ugh, Stanford. Not able to make the trip out.
    When I went to USC we never stayed past halftime of a Stanford game because we would be destroying them by then. After being pushed around for a handful of years USC finally stole one back last year, beating Stanford in a close game that pushed them out of the title picture.
    This weekend there are 2 games that interest me greatly -- SC/Stanford and then Oregon/MSU. (And I guess I want to see UM beat on Notre Dame but not sure that will happen.)

Most teams are playing chumps this week -- hope that the playoff system means that we stop seeing cupcake schedules by all teams.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved

^^^ - dude must've started running w/ a bad crowd.

you're running with a worse crowd if you're enrolled at BYU.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16