NCAA College Football -

Comments

• Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    ^^^^

Ha ha, someone had too much to drink last night
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,718

^^^^

Ha ha, someone had too much to drink last night

Haha. I was worried I wrote something when I saw this. Nothing inappropriate about that. Fuck notre dame is right
    2 weeks from right now I will be drinking an watching penn state. I think there will be plenty of Jameson involved to mark the occasion. Can't fucking wait. Big year for hackenberg
    The comments here are exactly why everyone should hate nd

2 weeks from right now I will be drinking an watching penn state. I think there will be plenty of Jameson involved to mark the occasion. Can't fucking wait. Big year for hackenberg

wow, I have the same day planned. Drunk by noon.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

PSU vs. OSU. Under the lights. White Out. Over 107,000 people. Over 21,000 students. No Braxton Miller and Penn State going head to head with OSU in recruiting, presumably many of whom will be in attendance. Fucking bring it on, Urban.

What a win that would be for recruiting alone. Long way to go though. UCF first.
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Posts: 16,427
    If they had filled their Burger King cups with Sprite instead of cheating academically, the nation would be in a much bigger uproar! 8-|
    My favorite bar is opening at 8:00 an Saturday. Breakfast, beer and football!

I AM FUCKING READY
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

I AM FUCKING READY

Yeah, man. Pretty pumped. Let the James Franklin era commence.

We'll be doing something at the house, but have family in town for the weekend so should be a good day. Some breakfast and booze. Nothing wrong with that.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527

I AM FUCKING READY

We'll be doing something at the house, but have family in town for the weekend so should be a good day. Some breakfast and booze. Nothing wrong with that.
    my buddy is going to ireland for it. leaves on wednesday, i think.

is that volcano eruption still threatening the game?
    www.myspace.com

I AM FUCKING READY

I read today that Iceland lowered the threat level today. Looks like the teams are heading over as planned and your buddy is going to have a good time
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

I AM FUCKING READY

I read today that Iceland lowered the threat level today. Looks like the teams are heading over as planned and your buddy is going to have a good time
    Think PSU is leaving today. I wanted to go so badly but it was so expensive and I couldn't pull the trigger. Ireland/Scotland are definitely next on my list of places to go though.

I AM FUCKING READY

Think PSU is leaving today. I wanted to go so badly but it was so expensive and I couldn't pull the trigger. Ireland/Scotland are definitely next on my list of places to go though.
    If I'm crossing the pond it's for a Pearl Jam show and not a football game
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Fuck ESPN

that's all I got for now
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

I AM FUCKING READY

If I'm crossing the pond it's for a Pearl Jam show and not a football game
    Ha, yeah, I hear you. I would have like to have gone to this though. None of my family went though, which I am a bit surprised at. I am planning a trip over there in the next year or so to see castles, play golf and drink tons of delicious whiskey.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,925
    All you haters....please take pity on my Buckeyes, seeing as how we lost our QB.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive said:

All you haters....please take pity on my Buckeyes, seeing as how we lost our QB.

Fuck your buckeyes
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    imalive said:

yeah, like thats gonna happen
    edited August 2014
    speaking of dumb college football players, did y'all hear about the trojan who claimed he jumped from a 2nd story balcony and sprained his ankles trying to save his drowning nephew? yeah, that's a bunch of horseshit...looks like he was caught in the wrong girls room and had to make a hurried escape :))
    Post edited by norm on

imalive said:

Fuck your buckeyes
    Can't take pity on shit. Urban should have a few solid QBs in the bag
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

norm said:

speaking of dumb college football players, did y'all hear about the trojan who claimed he jumped from a 2nd story balcony and sprained his ankles trying to save his drowning nephew? yeah, that's a bunch of horseshit...looks like he was caught in the wrong girls room and had to make a hurried escape :))

I can't take credit for it but I laughed when someone posted on twitter that he messed up his ankles saving manti teo's imaginary girlfriend
    :)) perfect
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,925

imalive said:

Fuck your buckeyes
    WHOA, WHOA, WHOA!

how do you really feel, cliffy?
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Word on the street is PSU bowl ban could be lifted as early as next week. Not sure of this season, but it looks like bowl game is a go next year
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    Finally I can start betting on football again! Nice start with A&M-South Carolina tonight...

Word on the street is PSU bowl ban could be lifted as early as next week. Not sure of this season, but it looks like bowl game is a go next year

Seeing the report is going to be public next week and the ban could be lifted for next year. May be up to 80 scholarships for next year as well.

Seeing the report is going to be public next week and the ban could be lifted for next year. May be up to 80 scholarships for next year as well.

Hope they at least let us play for the Big10 Champ this year. That'd be cool
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

waiting, watching the clock...

the waiting drove me mad...

Let's go already, I want to see Franklin coach and Hackenberg put up 250 and 3 TDs
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

waiting, watching the clock...

the waiting drove me mad...

Let's go already, I want to see Franklin coach and Hackenberg put up 250 and 3 TDs

So pumped. Just watched the weekly show. Got me so pumped. Love that it is called unrivaled.
    Was so great seeing Temple go into SEC country and open up a can on that ass
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead