NCAA College Football -

Comments

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,717
    New Jersey is the fucking worst
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329

New Jersey is the fucking worst

:57 left. Shouldn't be this way...or is the Big10 this bad. Either way....let's keep going
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
    While the nation thinks Penn State is a cult, I haven't felt that much pressure since '09 against Ohio State (that's 5 years SEC fans) and that had the added pressure of game 3 of the World Series. I'm getting old, I can't handle that shit anymore....cheers Cliffy. See you in Indianapolis???
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

While the nation thinks Penn State is a cult, I haven't felt that much pressure since '09 against Ohio State (that's 5 years SEC fans) and that had the added pressure of game 3 of the World Series. I'm getting old, I can't handle that shit anymore....cheers Cliffy. See you in Indianapolis???

I have no fucking words. Defense in the second half. Why oh why do they not just let hackenberg own the game early? First time the actually tired to run and it obviously didn't work.

Hackenberg on his ten throws in a row. Td to Jesse James then the huge first down. A average game is 25-44 for 309 yards

Oh and fuck the big ten network, had a hard on for Rutgers. Speaking of Rutgers, welcome to the big ten bitches
    What I just wrote makes no sense and I am good with that

Hackenberg!!!!
    I've had a few too many, so forgive me...but really don't. Fuck you Jersey and Fuck you America if this is what you think Penn State is image

Freeh report has been proven a fraud, sorry espn didn't make that front page news...out of my control...mother fucker I'm sick of this bullshit
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Fuck that guy. What kind of grown man thinks is okay to fly a flag like that? Fuck him
    man....I really tied one on last night. I have to lock my phone up after football games :))

I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

man....I really tied one on last night. I have to lock my phone up after football games :))

Screw that. Looks like they have a kid there too. Classy people
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,427

Screw that. Looks like they have a kid there too. Classy people
    the idiocy of that flag is mind boggling. 1st that someone would even make it and to fly it in a crowd of people with children around. I don't even think Eagles fans would be that low and callous. low wrung human beings there.

empty glass the Freeh report is irrelevant. it happened and Paterno oversaw it and did nothing about it. nothing. let it go and move on from it.

on the positive side Hackenberg is a freaking stud. On his way to becoming the top QB in college football. Top 10 pick after next year. he has it all. can make every thrown that an NFL QB can make.
  • What a painful weekend. Steve Sarkisian has no imagination and an infant monkey could call more variety in plays than he did. Props to the lucky ones who had good victories. (Even those who beat Rutgers! -- just kidding, that sign with kids right there is really fucked up. I live in Jersey and never hear anyone talk Rutgers football. They have no passion in their fan base.)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Who would have thought this is what would have finally gotten Jameis Winston suspended? :))

Wwas he suspended for stealing the crabs? Either way, this is great
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,672
    helluva game coming up Thursday night

Who would have thought this is what would have finally gotten Jameis Winston suspended? :))

1/2 game. wow they are really going hardcore on him. what a punk he is.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    qb rapes a chick, wins heisman
    same qb yells 'pussy', gets suspended for 1/2 a game

GO FOOTBALL!!!
  • norm said:

GO FOOTBALL!!!

Exactly
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,925
    norm said:

GO FOOTBALL!!!

He yelled more than that.

fuck him. fuck FSU.

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Who would have thought this is what would have finally gotten Jameis Winston suspended? :))

Yes, he was suspended from the baseball team until he completed the community service he was require to do.
    Florida State also had a football player suspended from the Oklahoma State game for stealing a motor scooter. Where are all the "motor scooter" chants to go with the "crab legs" shoutouts? Oh, that's right. It wasn't Heisman winning National Champion Jameis Winston, so no one cares.
    I'll agree, he's a jackass. And if he continues being a jackass he'll head right down Manziel Lane and turn directly onto Ryan Leaf Blvd. But for now, fear the spear!

Fear the spear?

Yeah, the girl he raped feels the same way.

Sorry, I've hated FSU for as long as I can remember.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • You mean the girl who falsely accused him of rape? The girl who refused to cooperate with the University's initial investigation? The girl who, when questioned by the Tallahassee PD, changed her story three times and couldn't remember vivid details that she recalled before? You see, in America, there is this thing called due process of law. In the end of both investigations, there was no evidence found to support her claim.
    There are only two people that know whether or not he raped that girl - her and him. Not any of us. And it's kind of shitty to just call him a rapist when there is zero evidence to support the claim, all because you don't like the school's athletic team.
    Basically the message that you're sending (as well as everyone else who repeatedly calls him a rapist) is that if someone is accused of rape, they're as good as guilty in your book?
    What I find funny is no one who is calling for Winston's head is also calling for Ben Roethlisberger's. For he, too, was accused (key word) of rape. And he, too, had no evidence against him to support the accuser's claim. I hate the Steelers, but I'm not going to call Ben a rapist.
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Anybody going to the notre dame/ Syracuse game at MetLife?

You mean the girl who falsely accused him of rape? The girl who refused to cooperate with the University's initial investigation? The girl who, when questioned by the Tallahassee PD, changed her story three times and couldn't remember vivid details that she recalled before? You see, in America, there is this thing called due process of law. In the end of both investigations, there was no evidence found to support her claim.
    There are only two people that know whether or not he raped that girl - her and him. Not any of us. And it's kind of shitty to just call him a rapist when there is zero evidence to support the claim, all because you don't like the school's athletic team.
    Basically the message that you're sending (as well as everyone else who repeatedly calls him a rapist) is that if someone is accused of rape, they're as good as guilty in your book?
    What I find funny is no one who is calling for Winston's head is also calling for Ben Roethlisberger's. For he, too, was accused (key word) of rape. And he, too, had no evidence against him to support the accuser's claim. I hate the Steelers, but I'm not going to call Ben a rapist.

i would. they are both scumbags. at the very least winson is a thief .
  • It was petty theft. Yes, it was wrong, but it wasn't even a prosecutable amount. He served his athletic suspension for it and also performed his community service. And again, NOBODY says a word about Jesus Wilson and the motor scooter theft - which is grand theft, btw. Does anyone even know who Jesus Wilson is? Nope! Everyone just wants to point fingers at Jameis. He's a dumb kid, for sure. But that about all it amounts to.
    You got me Dyer. I'm kind of just messing with you.

but he is showing seriously bad judgement.....if any at all. And, on the flip side, if you weren't an FSU fan, you wouldn't be defending him. I get it....I'm a huge Barry Bonds fan....I think he is totally getting the shaft.

Pretty sure Big Ben is guilty of some sort of sexual misconduct. He's lucky it happened a few years back and not in the context of today's NFL.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Fuck Barry Bonds
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Fuck Barry Bonds

@-) @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) @-)

but, good news....it looks like he's gonna get off of that bogus charge :D ............

http://www.sfgate.com/sports/article/Barry-Bonds-appeal-heads-back-to-court-5762063.php

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • imalive said:

You got me Dyer. I'm kind of just messing with you.

but he is showing seriously bad judgement.....if any at all. And, on the flip side, if you weren't an FSU fan, you wouldn't be defending him. I get it....I'm a huge Barry Bonds fan....I think he is totally getting the shaft.

Pretty sure Big Ben is guilty of some sort of sexual misconduct. He's lucky it happened a few years back and not in the context of today's NFL.

Oh, I know you're just messing, no worries. I enjoy debating these things a la Stephen A. Smith/SkipBayless style (except I think we're both way more intelligent & have better points than Skip). Perhaps you are right, if I wasn't an FSU fan I wouldn't defend him. At least to the extent I do now, anyway. FSU is kinda like Notre Dame in that you're either a fan or you downright loathe them. No grey area. And I will say that if anything ever does surface to support a charge or, worse yet, a conviction for the alleged rape, my opinion of him will change instantly and I'll make sure I eat my serving of crow.

Also, Barry Bonds is the greatest player to ever play the game! There certainly aren't many of us out there that still support him. I'm a Cubs fan first and foremost. But I've always liked the Giants, and I grew up (and still live) near Pittsburgh, so Bonds has always been a baseball presence for me. He was the epitome of hard work and consistency, and he was never in the news for negative things other than the steroid crackdown.
    I don't want to derail this, as it's a college football thread...but Bonds the greatest of all time? C'mon. In all honesty, I have zero opinion on Bonds. I think he cheated (bad), I think he was a dick in public, media wise (who cares), but I also think he was a good ball player. Nowhere close to the greatest ever.

Back to football - I love when the northeast is getting chilly outside and I can watch ball in the basement w/ the windows and door open. Beers, ball and Mother Nature tomorrow!!
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

never understood the need for people to try an defend players that play on the teams they cheer for. not sure how being on your team makes a guys transgressions somehow less than if he was on your rival. I'm guessing FSU fans would take the same position if Winston was playing at Florida...uhh no.
  • pjhawks said:

never understood the need for people to try an defend players that play on the teams they cheer for. not sure how being on your team makes a guys transgressions somehow less than if he was on your rival. I'm guessing FSU fans would take the same position if Winston was playing at Florida...uhh no.

I'm not solely defending him because he's on my team. I just think for the stuff he's done, people are really blowing it way out of proportion. Yes, he was accused (again, key word) of rape. But that's all that ever came from it - an accusation. The other stuff, while completely asinine, is nothing to really get so worked up about.