The wedding thread

Comments

• Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    the worst part of that is feeling obligated to invite certain people so that your parents or future in-laws don't offend someone because of not inviting them....that drove me crazy

We're not doing that. I refuse to invite people i've never met or people that others want to invite. It's our wedding at the end of the day and I will not be pressurised into inviting family I don't know out of obligation. Our guest list is so big because we have lots of friends :oops:
    I've had to FORCE them to invite some people... cos they're all too bloody polite to ask... or scared lol... not sure which. But yeh, if they'd been pushy, it probably woulda been a no. But I do like the idea of having a certain number of 'family friends' although again, they're only close ones considering our list is so small. We still haven't done the final list though cos we keep chickening out :oops:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    oneymoon fund :mrgreen: . Instead of a hen party, just get everyone to contribute towards the shoes?

I wish I knew how I wanted everything to look the way you do... but I haven't a clue and am depending on the knowledge of the people who do these things every day. It will probably LOOK quite generic but the people there will make it mine! I'd still like it to LOOK like mine though :D but I've no idea what mine would look like... and now I'm rambling!

One thing that can be yours ... name the tables rather than number them ... go with song titles or bands.

Had a friend do bands and put a cd case with an album cover from that band on the table to mark it ... another did song names and had 7" with the song titles on as table markers ... or you could do what I read in paper and do what a couple did and do film reenactment photos for your table markers ;):lol:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    chime wrote:
    oneymoon fund :mrgreen: . Instead of a hen party, just get everyone to contribute towards the shoes?

I wish I knew how I wanted everything to look the way you do... but I haven't a clue and am depending on the knowledge of the people who do these things every day. It will probably LOOK quite generic but the people there will make it mine! I'd still like it to LOOK like mine though :D but I've no idea what mine would look like... and now I'm rambling!

One thing that can be yours ... name the tables rather than number them ... go with song titles or bands.

Had a friend do bands and put a cd case with an album cover from that band on the table to mark it ... another did song names and had 7" with the song titles on as table markers ... or you could do what I read in paper and do what a couple did and do film reenactment photos for your table markers ;):lol:
    Yeh see I know all these things are good ideas but thing is, I really don't care all that much whether the tables are numbered or whether they're named :oops: . Do people really care? If they were numbered I'd number them randomly and with stupid numbers. At one point I did consider having each table a different colour and do the scheme that way. I'm just not one for details though and I'm not arty enough anyway and if I start varying from the norm, things will just end up looking silly :oops: :mrgreen:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    edited August 2010
    You have to know if the venue provides the catering and booze, then know how many are coming!

Timing the church and the venue appropriately!! You don't want people having to wait two hours between the wedding and the party!!

Invitiations!! And if you are getting anything else printed, like napkins, matches. Don' t send out invites too early...people forget. I think 5 weeks is protocol.. RSVP's are a must!!! And don't forget thank you notes and stamps for them.

Stamps for thank you's.

Photographer, and/or videographer.

Gifts for bridesmaids and groomsmen.

Picking bridesmaids and groomsmen.

A church. (see above about timing!!)

Marriage License. Here in states has to be 3 days in advance. And some churches require a month of classes. So, check what the law wants and what your church wants.

Ring(s).

Music...band or DJ or both. Wedding Song, and are you going to do daddy daughter dance, etc.

Flowers. For the church, corsages for mothers, the bouquet and the smaller bouquet you actually throw, and the bridemaid's flowers.

Color theme. If hall does it, great...if not...you have to get all the decorations together yourself to match YOUR colors.

Tuxedo. And the groomsmens. Make sure they try them on after geting fitted...then again early the day of wedding, cuz those places are notorious to give the wrong size no matter how many fittings you have!!! I have seen lots of grooms stuck wearing pants two sizes too big!!!

Hair/Make-up ideas and person to do it.

Cars/ limos or not??

Cake and cake knife.

Flower girl and ring bearer. Ring Pillow.

Decide who is going to keep the money gift envelopes for that night. VERY IMPORTANT!!

Blue garter.

Table arrangements.

Nerve pills! LOL!

Oh my, there is more, but that is where my brain just stopped.

You don't have to number tables, most venues do that. Its really for them, not you.
    Post edited by Heatherj43 on
    Save room for dessert!
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Heatherj43 wrote:
    You have to know if the venue provides the catering and booze, then know how many are coming!

Invitiations!! And if you are getting anything else printed, like napkins, matches. Don' t send out invites too early...people forget. I think 5 weeks is protocol.. RSVP's are a must!!! And don't forget thank you notes and stamps for them.

Stamps.

A church.

License.

Ring(s).

Music...band or DJ or both. Wedding Song, and are you going to do daddy daughter dance, etc.

Flowers.

Color theme.

Tuxedo.

Cars/ like limos or not.

Cake and cake knife.

Table arrangements.

You don't have to number tables, most venues do that. Its really for them, not you.

makes elopement look very very attractive. ;):mrgreen:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    Heatherj43 wrote:

Stamps.

A church.

License.

Ring(s).

Flowers.

Color theme.

Tuxedo.

Cars/ like limos or not.

Cake and cake knife.

Table arrangements.

I know, but its not really that bad, like the place you go for printing will tell you the rest. Lots of places will guide you as you go. I was a wedding planner once upon a time, so I think of this stuff, but as said, most places will guide as she goes and she won't have to worry about every little nipicking thing ( or at least I hope). And yes, I'd rather elope!!!
    Save room for dessert!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Heatherj43 wrote:
    I think 5 weeks is protocol...

I seem to remember that, according to a wedding magazine given to us when we announced our wedding (more than 20 years ago!), at 6 weeks one was to chase those that hadn't yet responded to the invitation. It sticks to my mind because we only gave people 6 weeks notice all together and we were having a laugh at the timetable!

All of these things really depend on the time of the year you get married, how formal your wedding is, where your guests live (local, in the country, all over the place...).

I say, once you have the venue and the person who will marry you, the rest falls into place. You can make it as easy or as complicated as you want.
    ......but the people there will make it mine! .!
    Exactly! :D
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Heatherj43 wrote:
    Heatherj43 wrote:

Stamps.

A church.

License.

Ring(s).

Flowers.

Color theme.

Tuxedo.

Cars/ like limos or not.

Cake and cake knife.

Table arrangements.

I know, but its not really that bad, like the place you go for printing will tell you the rest. Lots of places will guide you as you go. I was a wedding planner once upon a time, so I think of this stuff, but as said, most places will guide as she goes and she won't have to worry about every little nipicking thing ( or at least I hope). And yes, I'd rather elope!!!

i just cant handle the supposed obligation and societal expectation. i mean honestly me as mother of the bride?? :roll: its really not a role i was born to play.

ive already told my girls that elopement is my fondest wish when they marry, but then i think thats selfish.. so i have decided to bite the bullet and be there for whatever my daughters want their marriage, if they choose it, to be, cause its not about me.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    Heatherj43 wrote:

Timing the church and the venue appropriately!! You don't want people having to wait two hours between the wedding and the party!!

Stamps for thank you's.

A church. (see above about timing!!)

Marriage License. Here in states has to be 3 days in advance. And some churches require a month of classes. So, check what the law wants and what your church wants.

Ring(s).

Flowers. For the church, corsages for mothers, the bouquet and the smaller bouquet you actually throw, and the bridemaid's flowers.

Color theme. If hall does it, great...if not...you have to get all the decorations together yourself to match YOUR colors.

Tuxedo. And the groomsmens. Make sure they try them on after geting fitted...then again early the day of wedding, cuz those places are notorious to give the wrong size no matter how many fittings you have!!! I have seen lots of grooms stuck wearing pants two sizes too big!!!

Cars/ limos or not??

Cake and cake knife.

Decide who is going to keep the money gift envelopes for that night. VERY IMPORTANT!!

Blue garter.

Table arrangements.

Nerve pills! LOL!

Great list Heather... I think the list could go on forever if ya wanted :mrgreen:

He's making the invitations at the mo.

As for transport, we could hire a ferrari for the same price as the Bentley... I know which one I'd prefer :mrgreen: I really want an old style convertible beetle but those are hard to get :oops: so really were not too bothered about the transport. It's 300 we could put towards something else.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Morning :wave:

Well that's it! We have a date and £1000 has been handed over as a deposit :mrgreen:

25th November 2011.... 473 days to go :shock: :mrgreen:8-)

We're not having cars either Helen, saves a lot of money... and besides, that way I get to spend the night before in the hotel drinking cocktails, eating food and getting a massage :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    I really want an old style convertible beetle but those are hard to get :oops: so really were not too bothered about the transport. It's 300 we could put towards something else.

Sorry for intruding, I was being nosey in this thread - shouldn't really be here.
    Helen, if you did want a convertible beetle (I am presuming by old you mean pre 67 so one with sloping headlamps rather than a post 67 with the bulbus headlamps, or a modern one), have a word with your local VW club.
    When I was with my ex we had a 1967 beetle with a rag top sunroof, and went to the VW jamborees, there are clubs all over the country . The club we were in were often approached by people who wanted a VW beetle/camper for their wedding, and most of the time members were happy to oblige in driving brides to and from the venue etc, for a small fee or gift to charity/the club. They want to show the car off as much as anything. This was a few years ago now, but the scene is still going strong and I am sure they'd help you out.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • BhagavadGitaBhagavadGita Posts: 1,748
    edited August 2010
    Without seeming negative but it will..

In my 20's I dreamed of a wedding. The perfect wedding, slowly I forgot the reason I was to have this party. The celebration blanketed the us in details and material choices......was that worth it. Is not love just simply love without a 10,000 price tag? I know I love a wedding, but they all seem so fake now since i've seen so many divorces. Treasure every moment before your day, reveal in each other not being husband and wife yet. Stay in that innocent courtship for as long as you can. And for God's sake, no agruments on wedding details.

After it's over is what one could be mindful about.
    Sorry to rain on your parade. I wish you all happy marriages.

They just don't always need a giant party to tell the one you love you love them. The distractions from planing a party makes some forget what a miracle love is, even without a 5 piece band and a sit down dinner. Whatever makes you happy. :)

Again, i Hope someone is happy. :)
    Post edited by BhagavadGita on
    Well... that put a damper on a nice/happy (even if panicky!) thread! :roll:

Anyway.. back to fun.... I LOVE the idea of a classic Beetle. How fun. Good suggestion Leanne - afriend of mine did the same with a classic Harley in the US (a long, long time ago!). LOADS of bikers were more than happy to take the bride and groom anywhere they wanted on their shiny/clean bikes (and they even scrubbed themselves up too!)!

Cool Sian! The deal is sealed now :mrgreen::mrgreen:

BTW Helen... when is yours again? (senior moment :oops:)
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,120
    Yeah, I had forgotten exactly how much stuff you have to take care of....it is alot. Doing things early is definitely the way to go. We were engaged for around 11 months and got everything done with about 3 to go, so at the end it was mainly my wife making sure the little details were taken care of.

You missed one important thing though....you've still got to plan for the honeymoon, the best part of the whole wedding process :D
    Oh my god, those 3 months must have been hell for her :shock: :mrgreen: I can't imagine doing it in 3... that's why I'm panicking now so I don't have to panic then.

Ooohh the honeymoon's HIS responsibility (but my choice :mrgreen: ). While I'm saving the extra for the wedding, he's saving for the honeymoon and we're keeping them separate. Not gonna book or decide anything for a few months though... maybe the January sales.
    No, no...I think you misunderstood. We got everything done in those first 8 months. The last 3 leading up to the event were pretty easy...basically just making sure that the services we booked were still good to go and decorating the church (which wasn't difficult at all).

Honeymoon was basically the only thing I was fully in charge of planning. I highly recommend a cruise...we took a cruise on the Caribbean and it was great.
    edited August 2010
    A damper was not my intention. I notice I"m not the only one to speak from a different perspective.

If you noticed at all, I wished the bride well.

As far as I know this a forum where everyone is allowed to speak out if the need arises.
    Post edited by BhagavadGita on
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,481
    A damper was not my intention. I notice I"m not the only one to speak from a different perspective.

As far as I know this a forum where everyone is allowed to speak out if asked.

Everyone is allowed to speak out, but this is a thread to share wedding planning experiences...not really a place to express your negative feelings about weddings/marriages.

If you want company for your misery, perhaps you may want to start your own thread?
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,481
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    We started planning our November wedding in January...I am glad we started early.

We made our arrangements in the following order:

I proposed in December
    She accepted straight away!
    Found venue in January
    Found photographer in February
    Wedding Gown ordered in February
    Got our DJ in March
    Got wedding insurance in March
    Arranged for flowers in April
    Sent out save-the-dates in May
    Ordered Cupcakes/Cake Topper in July (after very carefully tasting many samples!)
    Found Rabbi in August
    Did our gift registries in August
    Invitation design still in process....artist going very slow, but it will be worth it
    Did our engagement photos in August

Still Pending:

Seating arrangements
    Wedding favors - ( we may give out football (soccer) jerseys that have a crest with "Diane & Joe United"

Damn, thats a lot of stuff!

We are planning/paying for the wedding on our own, so luckily, no family members have any influence!

It was difficult to make the guest list, but we got it done.

There will always be people who are surprised by their inclusion or exclusion.....can't please everyone, I reckon!
    woah, you sound super organised. Luckily our deal with the venue includes the favours and a lot of stuff like table centrepieces and chair covers and sashes, etc. They seem to have most things covered. Otherwise our budget wouldn't have stretched for these things.
    We made sure to get a lot done in the beginning so that we wouldn't have to stress out too much as the day approaches. We'd make a few arrangements, then stop for a week or so. Once we realized that we were lagging, we'd get motivated to make a few more arrangements.
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:

Everyone is allowed to speak out, but this is a thread to share wedding planning experiences...not really a place to express your negative feelings about weddings/marriages.

If you want company for your misery, perhaps you may want to start your own thread?

Perhaps you lack the ability to see the truth for many people. Sorry, happy endings are not always happy. Wake up.
    dottles wrote:
    I really want an old style convertible beetle but those are hard to get :oops: so really were not too bothered about the transport. It's 300 we could put towards something else.

Sorry for intruding, I was being nosey in this thread - shouldn't really be here.
    Helen, if you did want a convertible beetle (I am presuming by old you mean pre 67 so one with sloping headlamps rather than a post 67 with the bulbus headlamps, or a modern one), have a word with your local VW club.
    When I was with my ex we had a 1967 beetle with a rag top sunroof, and went to the VW jamborees, there are clubs all over the country . The club we were in were often approached by people who wanted a VW beetle/camper for their wedding, and most of the time members were happy to oblige in driving brides to and from the venue etc, for a small fee or gift to charity/the club. They want to show the car off as much as anything. This was a few years ago now, but the scene is still going strong and I am sure they'd help you out.
    Thank you... that sounds like brilliant advice that I'm definitely gonna look into. Ooohh... I bet they have forums and all :D Our venue is only about a mile from the church and won't be far from wherever I'm getting ready (don't know where that will be yet :oops: am kinda considering booking a dorm in a hostel for me and the bridesmaids the night before and going from there.. but just don't know).

Red... 3rd April :D less than 8 months :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Without seeming negative, I must speak my mind on this topic.

In my 20's I dreamed of a wedding. The perfect wedding, slowly I forgot the reason I was to have this party. The celebration blanketed the us in details and material choices......was that worth it. Is not love just simply love without a 10,000 price tag? I know I love a wedding, but they all seem so fake now since i've seen so many divorces. Treasure every moment before your day, reveal in each other not being husband and wife yet. Stay in that innocent courtship for as long as you can. And for God's sake, no agruments on wedding details.

After it's over is what one could be mindful about. Believe me. How many people end in divorce these days. I know I was like you all, planning, happy, excited. When it was over, i said, "now what." A baby? then what? I wish you not to have my luck.

Sorry to rain on your parade. I wish you all happy marriages.

They just don't always need a giant party to tell the one you love you love them. In fact, if I were to do it again, the distractions from planing a party makes some forget what a miracle love is, even without a 5 piece band and a sit down dinner. Whatever makes you happy. :)

Again, i Hope someone is happy. :)
    I think most people who know me and the other half know that we're massively in love and don't NEED a big party to prove this. However, we WANT one... and is there any better reason to celebrate? :mrgreen: I'm also kinda religious and we are having the church wedding. I think a wedding is a nice way to thank everyone who got both of you that far and for them to send you on your way. I'm sure we WILL argue about wedding details... just as we argue about anything else... and I'm sure we'll resolve it and compromise just as we do with anything else. I'm sure I'll break down a few times during the planning... but I would with anything else. I love planning stuff. :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    No, no...I think you misunderstood. We got everything done in those first 8 months. The last 3 leading up to the event were pretty easy...basically just making sure that the services we booked were still good to go and decorating the church (which wasn't difficult at all).

Honeymoon was basically the only thing I was fully in charge of planning. I highly recommend a cruise...we took a cruise on the Caribbean and it was great.
    ah see that sounds much better :mrgreen: . I wouldn't mind a cruise but I think he hates the thought of it so cruises are out. I had another thread about honeymoons... I think it's most likely gonna be a road trip in the states somewhere. Details to follow :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • JOEJOEJOE wrote:

Perhaps you lack the ability to see the truth for many people. Sorry, happy endings are not always happy. Wake up.

And I believe you lack the ability to see that some people are happy and will always be happy.
    This thread was created by the OP to talk wedding plans and to share happy experiences in the run up to her big day. Now, I know the OP very well, she's a close friend of mine and has been a huge help since my own engagement two months ago. I understand that you wish her well but using words such as 'fake' and suggesting that people who wed nowadays only want to put a price tag on their wedding, is a negative opinion and completely wrong when in context of the OP and myself... In fact you couldn't be further from the truth.
    I'm sorry if you've had a bad experience with marriage and weddings but this isn't the place to vent that. Remember that not all weddings end in divorce and many people spend their ruby and even diamond anniversary's together.

There's an old saying: If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• No, no...I think you misunderstood. We got everything done in those first 8 months. The last 3 leading up to the event were pretty easy...basically just making sure that the services we booked were still good to go and decorating the church (which wasn't difficult at all).

ah see that sounds much better :mrgreen: . I wouldn't mind a cruise but I think he hates the thought of it so cruises are out. I had another thread about honeymoons... I think it's most likely gonna be a road trip in the states somewhere. Details to follow :D

Make sure you visit Tenessee for us... some Jack would go down a treat ;)

I want to go to Rome... but it all depends on where our guests send us :? :D

JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    We made sure to get a lot done in the beginning so that we wouldn't have to stress out too much as the day approaches. We'd make a few arrangements, then stop for a week or so. Once we realized that we were lagging, we'd get motivated to make a few more arrangements.
    Yeh, we're at a point now where there's a few things we need to do in the next couple of weeks... and then we can relax til the next stage :mrgreen:

There will come a point a couple of weeks before the wedding where whatever's not organised can be done without. When I pack for travel, I have a list that says 'ticket, money, passport'. Anything else can be done without or bought. For the wedding, once I have the man, the priest and the guests (ok... and the dress :mrgreen: ) what more is actually NEEDED?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Yeh, we're at a point now where there's a few things we need to do in the next couple of weeks... and then we can relax til the next stage :mrgreen:

There will come a point a couple of weeks before the wedding where whatever's not organised can be done without. When I pack for travel, I have a list that says 'ticket, money, passport'. Anything else can be done without or bought. For the wedding, once I have the man, the priest and the guests (ok... and the dress :mrgreen: ) what more is actually NEEDED?

*coughs* the SHOOOOOEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!! :mrgreen:;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Morning :wave:

Well that's it! We have a date and £1000 has been handed over as a deposit :mrgreen:

We're not having cars either Helen, saves a lot of money... and besides, that way I get to spend the night before in the hotel drinking cocktails, eating food and getting a massage :D

Outstanding, Sian!
    So when do the lottery sales start? I'm really hoping for a front table seat.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    dottles wrote:

Thank you... that sounds like brilliant advice that I'm definitely gonna look into. Ooohh... I bet they have forums and all :D Our venue is only about a mile from the church and won't be far from wherever I'm getting ready (don't know where that will be yet :oops: am kinda considering booking a dorm in a hostel for me and the bridesmaids the night before and going from there.. but just don't know).

Red... 3rd April :D less than 8 months :)

Glad you didn't think I was intruding :D
    Yeah they do have forums and are usually a good bunch :lol:;)
    This might help to get you started - http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/local_links.php?catid=1
    (feels odd to be on VW forums, not been on them for a while!)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:

I don't think anyone's deluded here. He and I both come from divorced parents... but thanks for looking out for us. I think this actually makes us appreciate eachother more. I am actually IN a relationship I didn't think possible :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Morning :wave:

Outstanding, Sian!
    So when do the lottery sales start? I'm really hoping for a front table seat.

Ah now that would be telling ;) If I give you the heads up now it doesn't give a fair chance to everyone else :lol:

We do have an ever expanding guest list... should sort that really :?