Cluthe/Lee - a band born on these boards!

Comments

• LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Update:

We're almost halfway there already! :shock: Wow! Thanks to everyone for the love & support! Because of the early donations, we'll be able to get the mastering process started on Monday/Tuesday of next week!

Much love,
    Matt
    :clap::clap::D:D:D
    THATS GREAT GUYS!!
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Update:

We're almost halfway there already! :shock: Wow! Thanks to everyone for the love & support! Because of the early donations, we'll be able to get the mastering process started on Monday/Tuesday of next week!

Much love,
    Matt

Bump! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    I'm In!!

Feel good mondays :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    I'm In!!

Feel good mondays :mrgreen:

thanks a ton, Adam!!! :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    Hey guys, donation made. Hope it helps and good luck. :)
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    the wolf wrote:
    Hey guys, donation made. Hope it helps and good luck. :)

It does, Steve!!! Thanks a lot! :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    we're halfway there!!!!!!!! wow. halfway to our goal in one week!!! thanks, everyone!! :D

in other news....
    -we should be finishing two new songs (Snapshot/First Light) within the next week & we're really excited to share them with you!
    -the (still untitled...we're working on that!) album will have 13 songs + we're sending an additional 3-4 songs along with the 13 for copyright for future physical and/or digital release!
    -website re-design is still going on. it will launch on the album's release date this Fall.

and random facts....
    -i'm doing quite well in fantasy baseball so far! :) not too bad for a first timer anyway!
    -Chris & I (and our wives) each have dogs---Sam (Cluthe) & Gertie (Lee). Sam's collar has appeared in 3-4 of our songs. Ha!

thanks for everything!!!
    Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    Logging on to send a HUGE thank you to all of you out there. Really means so very much. :)
    www.cluthelee.com
    This is really exciting, you guys should be really proud of yourselves. :clap: Look forward to hearing the new tunes! :)
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Logging on to send a HUGE thank you to all of you out there. Really means so very much. :)

so you do remember how to log on. :) :ugeek:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    mfc2006 wrote:

so you do remember how to log on. :) :ugeek:
    And he said he was leaving. I knew he'd come back to visit :D

Hi Chris :wave:
    http://clutheleemusic.blogspot.com/2012 ... o-far.html

Chris just posted a little video update on our blog. :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,039
    8-)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
    :thumbup: :D:D:D8-)
    mfc2006 wrote:
    http://clutheleemusic.blogspot.com/2012/04/fundraiser-going-great-so-far.html

Chris just posted a little video update on our blog. :)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Friday bump!!

Some cool news:
    We've come up with the tracklisting for the album. It's not 100% set in stone, but we're both really happy with how it flows. The next step is naming the album, then sending it off for copyright! :D

I still can't believe we're doing this...we met here on the PJ boards, live 3 states away from one another, have seen each other a few times, played only 2 shows...and are about to release our 3rd album. Absolutely unreal.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Friday bump!!

Some cool news:
    We've come up with the tracklisting for the album. It's not 100% set in stone, but we're both really happy with how it flows. The next step is naming the album, then sending it off for copyright! :D

I still can't believe we're doing this...we met here on the PJ boards, live 3 states away from one another, have seen each other a few times, played only 2 shows...and are about to release our 3rd album. Absolutely unreal.

It's pretty unreal indeed Matt!! Not only all that but as a bonus it also sounds great!! :D Bring on number three.... :mrgreen:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    Happy Record Store Day!!!

If you're on our email mailing list, look for an unreleased song in your inbox tomorrow afternoon!! :D If you aren't on our mailing list, either shoot me a pm with your email address or email us here: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:presentlyfalling@gmail.com">presentlyfalling@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Happy RSD, everyone & thanks for your support!!

Matt & Chris
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Happy Record Store Day, everyone!!

Chris & I are both vinyl/music nerds, so it only made sense that we'd send you all a fun mp3 on RSD this year. The song we chose is an alternate version of the song "Predicament" that was featured on our first album, Here We Are. We re-recorded this song last year for a b-sides EP called Different Colors that we are still thinking about releasing digitally at some point. This alternate version sounds much different than the original, in my opinion. It features my wife, Laurel on co-lead vocals & I couldn't be happier with how it turned out.

The fundraiser for the mastering of our third album is going really well! We're halfway to our goal & we'd like to thank you all for your support!! Enjoy the song & we'll see you soon!

Viva La Vinyl!!!

Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    we're over halfway to our goal!!! thanks, everyone!!! we'll be getting another song mastered this week! :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Friday Update:

-2 new songs (Snapshot/First Light) are just about done! First Light is done, but we still have a little recording to do for Snapshot, but that will be done this weekend. Look for these in the middle of next week!
    -I did a lot of writing & recording in the last week....several new songs are in the works!
    -Chris is meeting with our sound engineer for the mastering of another song today!
    -Donations are trickling in & we're over halfway to our goal! To donate, just shoot me a pm.

Cheers, all!

Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Bump!! :D:D

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    We're close to $350 raised since we started our fundraiser to get our third album mastered! That's still short of our goal - $600 - so we could use your help! Any amount helps - truly! If you support independent music and art & would like to help Matt and I see this dream to reality - you can PayPal us at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:presentlyfalling@gmail.com">presentlyfalling@gmail.com</a><!-- e --> - make sure you select gift when you do. Matt and I want to thank those friends and family who have contributed & sent us encouragement these last few weeks.

Never heard of us? Check out www.reverbnation.com/presentlyfalling to hear some songs

E-mail us at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:presentlyfalling@gmail.com">presentlyfalling@gmail.com</a><!-- e --> to be added to our mailing list. :D
    www.cluthelee.com
    I am so happy to tell you guys that we reached our mastering goal!!! :D Thanks so much for your love, support & encouragement....we couldn't have done any of this without you! Truly...thanks!!! :)

2 of the 13 album tracks have already been mastered & we can't wait to release it this Fall. It really sounds different, but still sounds like us.

New songs (Snapshot/First Light) coming next week! Thanks again, everyone!!!

Cheers,
    Matt & Chris
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    quick update for you guys....

-3 of the 13 album songs have been mastered & they sound great! Wil (our sound engineer) is doing a great job with these. all of our schedules are pretty full over the next couple of weeks, so we'll start mastering the 4th song after a short break.
    -we're still planning to release 2 new songs in the next week. one of them is done (First Light), but the other still needs a little work (Snapshot).
    -we have some more exciting news to share in the coming months...nothing is set in stone yet, so we can't share it.

more soon...

as always, thanks for your support!

Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Hi everyone! We just posted 2 new Cluthe/Lee songs called Snapshot & First Light. It's our way of introducing the mandolin to our songs! :) Check 'em out!

Read about them:
    http://clutheleemusic.blogspot.com/2012 ... light.html
    Listen to them:
    www.cluthelee.com
    Follow/Like us on facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/ClutheLee ... 9719963329
    Twitter:
    @clutheleemusic; @mattcluthe

thanks for listening!

Matt & Chris
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    new songs bump! 8-)

would love to hear what you guys think!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • capthowdy1027capthowdy1027 Posts: 3,270
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Hi everyone! We just posted 2 new Cluthe/Lee songs called Snapshot & First Light. It's our way of introducing the mandolin to our songs! :) Check 'em out!

Read about them:
    http://clutheleemusic.blogspot.com/2012 ... light.html
    Listen to them:
    http://www.cluthelee.com
    Follow/Like us on facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/ClutheLee ... 9719963329
    Twitter:
    @clutheleemusic; @mattcluthe

thanks for listening!

Matt & Chris

Snapshot is a damn good song. I love Laurel's backing vocals.
    * Cincinnati, OH 8.20.2000 *
    * Cincinnati, OH 6.24.2006 *
    * Columbus, OH 5.6.2010 * Noblesville, IN 5.7.2010 *
    * East Troy, MI 9.4.2011 * East Troy, MI 9.5.2011 *
    * Pittsburgh, PA 10.11.2013 *

Snapshot is a damn good song. I love Laurel's backing vocals.

thanks a lot, man!! :) she absolutely nailed those vocals.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    New album update:

-3 of the 13 album tracks have been mastered
    -track listing is set
    -album title almost set
    -artwork/layout is in the works!

lots going on + we're working on new tunes. had a blast seeing Chris yesterday...it was a short visit, but a great one. hope this finds you all well & thanks for the support!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    photo3-15.jpg
    no, this isn't the artwork...ha! but we did decide on the title of our 3rd album (due out this Fall). pre-orders for Where It Began will start in mid-to-late Summer! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com