Options

Cluthe/Lee - a band born on these boards!

Comments

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    Loulou wrote:
    I just listened too! Looks like Matt's my next party planner! ;):lol:

:lol::lol:

That was Sean (co-host) talking about "Dude Food"....haha!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    OHHHHH!!! That's why your voice changed!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: sorry about that!! I just spat my coffee everywhere! :lol:
    Please count me in though for your presale, I am going to the UK soon though so maybe if I can get mine sent out after I come back? Is that okay? :)
    P.S. Maybe you guys can just play at my next party instead? :lol:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    Loulou wrote:
    OHHHHH!!! That's why your voice changed!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: sorry about that!! I just spat my coffee everywhere! :lol:
    Please count me in though for your presale, I am going to the UK soon though so maybe if I can get mine sent out after I come back? Is that okay? :)

you got it! the pre-sale starts on 9/17, but the cd's won't be shipped until mid-to-late October. we have to allow enough time for manufacturing. i'll pm you the info now if you'd like to reserve a copy.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Loulou wrote:

you got it! the pre-sale starts on 9/17, but the cd's won't be shipped until mid-to-late October. we have to allow enough time for manufacturing. i'll pm you the info now if you'd like to reserve a copy.
    Cool, I might have to pay, then let you know when I get back in December. :) thanks Matt.
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    Loulou wrote:
    Cool, I might have to pay, then let you know when I get back in December. :) thanks Matt.

That would be fine! Or we could ship it to the UK if you'd like. I just sent you a pm with all of the info.

Thanks for your support, Lorna!! :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Loulou wrote:

That would be fine! Or we could ship it to the UK if you'd like. I just sent you a pm with all of the info.

Thanks for your support, Lorna!! :)
    Thanks for the tunes! :D

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Can't wait to hear the new album guys. I've not listened to any of your songs on the website for a few months so that I wouldn't hear too many previews. The albums are still on fairly regular rotation but tonight on shuffle I got the Radiohead cover which caught me off guard. I forgot that you did such a great version! Glad to see things are still on course for Autumn, always my favourite time for new releases with the longer nights. Like I said I'm pretty excited to hear number 3!!! Best of luck!! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:
    Can't wait to hear the new album guys. I've not listened to any of your songs on the website for a few months so that I wouldn't hear too many previews. The albums are still on fairly regular rotation but tonight on shuffle I got the Radiohead cover which caught me off guard. I forgot that you did such a great version! Glad to see things are still on course for Autumn, always my favourite time for new releases with the longer nights. Like I said I'm pretty excited to hear number 3!!! Best of luck!! :D

thanks, Gary! we've put a lot of work into this album & can't wait for you all to hear it!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,203
    veddertown wrote:

Thanks Gary!! We're so incredibly thankful for all the comments. Floors me to still see this little thread up on the first page. 8-)

Matt's right - we've really poured a lot of effort and energy into this one - I'm not certain about Matt, but I have never poured myself creatively into anything like this project in my entire life. I think at one junction that can be very rewarding, but at another, a bit maddening - as I have a tendency to bring out the magnifying glass quite a bit on what I contribute to the songs.

We're so glad you guys like what we do! :D
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    9.17.2012!!!!

woohoo!!!

we're excited! are you?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    9.17.2012!!!!

woohoo!!!

we're excited! are you?

69o0bc.gif

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    Yay!!!

When can we preorder????
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    Hey guys - if you know anyone that likes what we do - let them know that both Matt and I have extra copies of our first two CDs for sale. <!-- e --><a href="mailto:presentlyfalling@gmail.com">presentlyfalling@gmail.com</a><!-- e --> as always to let us know!
    We can send from the west coast and mid-west ;)
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Yay!!!

When can we preorder????

On Sept 17th!
    :D

Pre-order details/info coming soon!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    We'll be revealing the album cover on the 17th. Maura hit it out of the park again! :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Chris is heading to the studio to sit in with our sound enginner, Wil, while he masters London Dream! after this one is done, there are only 2 songs left to be mastered!! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Friends, tell your friends about us :D

Appreciatively -

Chris
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Pre-Order for Where It Began starts on the 17th!! :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Pre-Order Info/Instructions here:
    http://clutheleemusic.blogspot.com/2012 ... -info.html

Thanks so much for the constant love & support!!! :D

Cheers,
    Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Done!
    * Cincinnati, OH 8.20.2000 *
    * Cincinnati, OH 6.24.2006 *
    * Columbus, OH 5.6.2010 * Noblesville, IN 5.7.2010 *
    * East Troy, MI 9.4.2011 * East Troy, MI 9.5.2011 *
    * Pittsburgh, PA 10.11.2013 *
  • Options
    Done!

:shock:

Thanks! Earlybird gets the album! :) I need your address, man!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    I'm on it Matt! Got your email, thanks. Can't wait to hear the new polished sound.... :)

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:
    I'm on it Matt! Got your email, thanks. Can't wait to hear the new polished sound.... :)

Thanks, Gary! We can't wait to share this album! The pre-order technically starts on Monday, but anyone can pre-order now if they'd like! :) We've already had a few orders.

When we say LIMITED pressing, we truly mean it! Order while you can!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Thanks for the orders so far! 8-)
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Can't wait to hear the finished album. I heard a little bit at Matt's a while back. It sounded great!
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:
    Can't wait to hear the finished album. I heard a little bit at Matt's a while back. It sounded great!

thanks, man! i think it's a good sign when they sound decent through my crappy MacBook speakers! :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    I'm In!

Are You? :evil: :corn:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    Hi everyone!

Please help us spread the word that the first pressing of "Where It Began" is VERY LIMITED. The pre-order officially begins on Monday, but we've already received several orders. So, it's safe to say that the pre-order has unofficially started! If you want a copy, order ASAP before they're gone! This is entirely self-funded & we aren't sure when we'll be pressing a 2nd run. Ordering instructions can be found here:

http://clutheleemusic.blogspot.com/2012 ... -info.html

Thanks for the constant love & support!!

Matt & Chris
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    TOMORROW IS THE DAY!!!!! If you want a copy, you can pre-order now (even though it officially begins tomorrow). Quantities are VERY LIMITED....we aren't just saying this. Pre-order instructions can be found here: http://clutheleemusic.blogspot.com/2012 ... -info.html

We'll also be revealing the album cover tomorrow & posting a new song at www.cluthelee.com called "Disappear."

:)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    I got mine in yesterday guys!! Now when is Maura going to start doing some limited screenprint t-shirts for us diehards!!? :D