Cluthe/Lee - a band born on these boards!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    Woooooooooooo! ;)
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Chris!!! ;)
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    thanks, everyone! we'll have some other "news" next week coming via email.... :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    hey everyone! we just posted 2 new songs (The Ghost/Give Yourself Away). check 'em out when you get a second. also, we'll be announcing something later in the week, so shoot me a pm if you aren't on our mailing list, but would like to be added.

GhostGYA.jpg
    listen here:
    www.cluthelee.com
    read about the songs here:
    http://clutheleemusic.blogspot.com/2012 ... -away.html

have a great week!!

Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,365
    The Ghost is my fave! Once again, nicely done! Hmmm, I wonder what the announcement will be?
    Thanks guys for the new tunes!!! :D:D The Ghost is quite catchy hey, I really liked it :) but I REALLY loved Give Yourself Away, really emotional hey? I probably have it all wrong... :lol: but it seemed really emotional to me. Really enjoyed them both, thanks again. :)
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    The Ghost is my fave! Once again, nicely done! Hmmm, I wonder what the announcement will be?

Thanks!! It's one of my favorites we've done.
    Loulou wrote:
    Thanks guys for the new tunes!!! :D:D The Ghost is quite catchy hey, I really liked it :) but I REALLY loved Give Yourself Away, really emotional hey? I probably have it all wrong... :lol: but it seemed really emotional to me. Really enjoyed them both, thanks again. :)

Thanks, Lorna! Glad you liked them! :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    LOVE the new songs guys!! :mrgreen:
    LOVE the new songs guys!! :mrgreen:

Thanks, Sheila!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    Liking the new tunes guys :)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    Liking the new tunes guys :)

thanks Leanne! :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Cluthe/Lee Announcement:

Hey everyone...
    We're preparing for the Fall release of our 3rd album. Please take a moment to check out our blog. If you have any questions, just pm me here or email us at: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:presentlyfalling@gmail.com">presentlyfalling@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Thanks for your continued support!!!
    Matt

http://clutheleemusic.blogspot.com
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Cluthe/Lee Announcement:

Hey everyone...
    We're preparing for the Fall release of our 3rd album. Please take a moment to check out our blog. If you have any questions, just pm me here or email us at: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:presentlyfalling@gmail.com">presentlyfalling@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Matt

Hi Matt, I got your email thanks and I went on Paypal and left you a donation. Like a complete dick though I hit the trigger too soon and forgot to leave you a message but just wanted to say, it's a donation and I don't want you to send anything, just put everything you can towards this eagerly awaited album and the best of luck with it as usual to Chris and yourself. Looking forward to hearing it... :mrgreen:

You'll recognize which one is my Paypal address straight away I'm sure... ;)
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    veddertown wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Cluthe/Lee Announcement:

Hey everyone...

Matt

Hi Matt, I got your email thanks and I went on Paypal and left you a donation. Like a complete dick though I hit the trigger too soon and forgot to leave you a message but just wanted to say, it's a donation and I don't want you to send anything, just put everything you can towards this eagerly awaited album and the best of luck with it as usual to Chris and yourself. Looking forward to hearing it... :mrgreen:

thanks a lot, Gary!! we're off to a good start! :) and the "extras" are easy for us to deliver, so you can expect something when all is said & done. :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Hey guys! :wave:
    Got your email and I'd love to help! Will send some money this arvo. ;)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    Loulou wrote:
    Hey guys! :wave:
    Got your email and I'd love to help! Will send some money this arvo. ;)

Cheers mate 8-):D

Much love to you!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    Thanks so much Gary - and thanks for all the continued kind words and support - truly means SO much. :D
    veddertown wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Cluthe/Lee Announcement:

Hey everyone...

Matt

www.cluthelee.com
    bump
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    :lol::lol: I just stuffed up and left no message with my donation like you did Gary! Not to worry, you'll know by my email who I am hopefully. Wish I could give more guys, very best of luck with it all. :D

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Loulou wrote:
    :lol::lol: I just stuffed up and left no message with my donation like you did Gary! Not to worry, you'll know by my email who I am hopefully. Wish I could give more guys, very best of luck with it all. :D

Thanks, Lorna. :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Just read the great news! Money will be coming in the morning.

And don't worry about sending anything....just put it towards the new album :mrgreen:
    Just read the great news! Money will be coming in the morning.

And don't worry about sending anything....just put it towards the new album :mrgreen:

Thanks, Sheila!! :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    off to a good start! every little bit helps, you guys!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Bump! :D

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Wednesday bump! :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Let's keep this going! I think it's pretty exciting to have the opportunity to be involved in this. Really looking forward to hearing the difference this will make. :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    veddertown wrote:
    Let's keep this going! I think it's pretty exciting to have the opportunity to be involved in this. Really looking forward to hearing the difference this will make. :D
    +1 for sure!!! :D

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Thanks, you two! :D

Loulou wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    +1 for sure!!! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Update:

We're almost halfway there already! :shock: Wow! Thanks to everyone for the love & support! Because of the early donations, we'll be able to get the mastering process started on Monday/Tuesday of next week!

Much love,
    Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com