Options

Cluthe/Lee - a band born on these boards!

Comments

• Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,878
    mfc2006 wrote:
    hey everyone...

cheers,
    Matt

Rawk 8-) . Thanks for the update. Looking forward to seeing the website and hearing the new stuff!!!
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    How did you guys not get nominated for a Grammy!?!?!?! :shock: :shock: :o:o :(
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    jjflash wrote:
    Rawk 8-) . Thanks for the update. Looking forward to seeing the website and hearing the new stuff!!!

thanks, man! we're excited to share it!
    thefixer9 wrote:
    How did you guys not get nominated for a Grammy!?!?!?! :shock: :shock: :o:o :(

maybe next year? ;)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    new songs are coming....
    "She"
    "Fragile Ones"
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    hey everyone....

"She" is coming along...i just have 1-2 final adjustments to make. i keep getting distracted by our upcoming move, but i should finish it tonight & it'll be posted tomorrow. Chris is working on "Fragile Ones" as well & that song should be out in the next week or 2.

"She" is an old song of mine that we played at the PJ20 pre-party. it holds a special meaning to me & i'll share the story once we post it.

cheers,
    Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Awesome news! Hope you guys do a Xmas song for the holidays! :mrgreen:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

• Options
    thefixer9 wrote:

we hadn't planned on it. i'm in the middle of exams & moving & Chris is swamped at work. any suggestions?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    thefixer9 wrote:

we hadn't planned on it. i'm in the middle of exams & moving & Chris is swamped at work. any suggestions?

I'm not sure....I would just love to hear you guys do your own version of a classic. But I know you are busy so if not all is fine! :D
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

• Options
    thefixer9 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    thefixer9 wrote:

I'm not sure....I would just love to hear you guys do your own version of a classic. But I know you are busy so if not all is fine! :D

i think i know what you're referring to.....

it's done. we're just not sure what to do w/ it.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Hmm....Maybe once you get your website runner you can have members and whoever signs up gets the song as a bonus. Just a thought...that baby needs to be heard! :D
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

• Options
    thefixer9 wrote:
    Hmm....Maybe once you get your website runner you can have members and whoever signs up gets the song as a bonus. Just a thought...that baby needs to be heard! :D

i'm listening to it now :shock:

Chris' solos are fucking unreal. just needs some minor adjustments & we'll see what happens!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    thefixer9 wrote:

i'm listening to it now :shock:

Chris' solos are fucking unreal. just needs some minor adjustments & we'll see what happens!

Awesome! Can't wait to hear it! :)
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

• Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    mfc2006 wrote:
    hey everyone....

"She" is coming along...i just have 1-2 final adjustments to make. i keep getting distracted by our upcoming move, but i should finish it tonight & it'll be posted tomorrow. Chris is working on "Fragile Ones" as well & that song should be out in the next week or 2.

"She" is an old song of mine that we played at the PJ20 pre-party. it holds a special meaning to me & i'll share the story once we post it.

cheers,
    Matt
    Ha ha, I read this as movie and I was like :shock: and then :roll: and then :lol:

Bring on the new stuff guys.... :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    hey everyone....

cheers,
    Matt
    Ha ha, I read this as movie and I was like :shock: and then :roll: and then :lol:

I did the exact same thing!!! :lol:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

• Options
    thefixer9 wrote:

So you're coming to the festival too Rico, with soundtrack, vinyl, limited special edition dvd, book, etc to follow.........

CL

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
  • Options
    thefixer9 wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    hey everyone....

cheers,
    Matt

ha! sorry for the confusion. we do have some footage from the PJ20 preparty & some other little videos that we may compile into some kind of "movie documentary-type-thing" next year. Chris is the media expert...so we'll go through the footage & see what we can come up with.

above all, thanks for the interest & support! you guys are awesome!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,203
    Yep. Much love to you guys!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Yep. Much love to you guys!
    back to you :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    thanks, Dimi...

things will pick up again after the new year, i promise. we have so many demos going right now...it's a bit ridiculous! we're excited & ready to record & release some new stuff, but we just need a small break.

coming w/in the next 2-3 weeks...
    "She"
    "Unfolding"
    &
    "Fragile Ones"

cheers,
    Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :clap: :thumbup: Bring on 2012! ;)
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,203
    Hi friends

Matt & I are finishing up a cover of Chloe Dancer/Crown of Thorns. After talking - we want to release it out to our mailing list as a special thank you for all the support in 2011! I will post a URL here later this week & a new blog on what's next in 2012 for this little collab of ours! Stay tuned!
    Chris
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Hi friends

Matt & I are finishing up a cover of Chloe Dancer/Crown of Thorns. After talking - we want to release it out to our mailing list as a special thank you for all the support in 2011! I will post a URL here later this week & a new blog on what's next in 2012 for this little collab of ours! Stay tuned!
    Chris

:clap:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

• Options
    Hi friends

Chris

:clap:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

• Options
    Hi friends

Chris
    Looking forward to hearing what comes from you guys next year. Just to let you know I've played both albums to a few friends over the past few months and had loads of good comments made about them. Chloe Dancer/Crown Of Thorns is a great choice of cover!! :)

• Options
    That's awesome!!! Thanks guys! :clap: :thumbup:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:
    Hi friends

Chris
    Looking forward to hearing what comes from you guys next year. Just to let you know I've played both albums to a few friends over the past few months and had loads of good comments made about them. Chloe Dancer/Crown Of Thorns is a great choice of cover!! :)

thanks a lot, Gary!!! we're so happy that people are enjoying it! we're really excited to track the 3rd album & release it! thanks for the constant support. :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Hi friends

Chris
    :shock:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Hi friends

Chris

Holy Balls Batman!!! :shock: :o
  • Options
    merry christmas, everyone!!! happy holidays!!! :D

2011 has been an amazing year for us...and you guys have had a HUGE part in that. thanks so much for all of your constant love, support & encouragement while we write & record our little tunes. we're excited to get the ball rolling again after the holidays!

some cool news....my wife & i are in Kansas City visiting family. right now, we're staying with my sister (Maura) & her husband (Jake)---Maura has did the artwork for our first 2 albums & she's on board to do the art for our upcoming 3rd record!!! :) also, Jake is working on our website (www.cluthelee.com) & should have it up & running in the next 2 months!!

just wanted to share that w/ you all.

thanks again,
    Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    merry christmas, everyone!!! happy holidays!!! :D

2011 has been an amazing year for us...and you guys have had a HUGE part in that. thanks so much for all of your constant love, support & encouragement while we write & record our little tunes. we're excited to get the ball rolling again after the holidays!

some cool news....my wife & i are in Kansas City visiting family. right now, we're staying with my sister (Maura) & her husband (Jake)---Maura has did the artwork for our first 2 albums & she's on board to do the art for our upcoming 3rd record!!! :) also, Jake is working on our website (http://www.cluthelee.com) & should have it up & running in the next 2 months!!

just wanted to share that w/ you all.

thanks again,
    Matt
    Thanks for the update! Maura is a very clever cookie, liked her work on the covers. Looking forward to checking out the website! merry Xmas!!!! :D:D

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2