Options

Cluthe/Lee - a band born on these boards!

Comments

• Options
    EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    Matt,
    After numerous listens the past week, I can gladly say I love the new album. This will be a staple in my car. Wish I could make it for your show on Friday, but I'm not coming in til Saturday. Regardless, congratulations! I'm sure it will be a killer show.
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    EZ1221C wrote:
    Matt,
    After numerous listens the past week, I can gladly say I love the new album. This will be a staple in my car. Wish I could make it for your show on Friday, but I'm not coming in til Saturday. Regardless, congratulations! I'm sure it will be a killer show.

thanks a lot, Eric!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    :D:D:D:D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,203
    Thanks guys! We are truly humbled...
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    in 9 days, we'll be 20 minutes into our 2nd set at the Wishlist Pre-Party & we can't wait!!!!!! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,030
    Not sure if yall meant it to be, but LIFE CAN GO is a killer smokin album :mrgreen:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    Not sure if yall meant it to be, but LIFE CAN GO is a killer smokin album :mrgreen:

thanks, Roger! 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Chris is coming down to TX tomorrow to practice for the Wishlist show. can't wait to see him & play some tunes...haven't hung out since our last show in February.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    had an awesome time rehearsing for the show w/ Chris yesterday & today. my voice is a little hoarse, but no worries b/c i plan on resting it for the next day or so. the songs felt & sounded tight....and his new pedal is not from this planet. holy crap. i'm sure our neighbors love us. :D

so, i think we're good to go! we'll be in WI on Thursday night....see you all then!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,076
    mfc2006 wrote:
    had an awesome time rehearsing for the show w/ Chris yesterday & today. my voice is a little hoarse, but no worries b/c i plan on resting it for the next day or so. the songs felt & sounded tight....and his new pedal is not from this planet. holy crap. i'm sure our neighbors love us. :D

so, i think we're good to go! we'll be in WI on Thursday night....see you all then!

:mrgreen::mrgreen:
    only 4 more days!!!! woo hoo!!
    Safe travels to you guys--thats a long ass drive!
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    only 4 more days!!!! woo hoo!!
    Safe travels to you guys--thats a long ass drive!

thanks, Kelly!! it is a long drive, but sooooo worth it! safe travels to you as well!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    setlist(s) are all set & ready to go!!!

some older C/L stuff, some new...some unreleased. it's going to be a blast!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    Good luck both! How are your nerves holding up, or is it gonna be a walk in the park? Promises to be a special occasion - I'm wishing I could be there, but I'm also enjoying watching all the PJ20 enthusiasm mount from afar. Well done.
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • Options
    tremors wrote:
    Good luck both! How are your nerves holding up, or is it gonna be a walk in the park? Promises to be a special occasion - I'm wishing I could be there, but I'm also enjoying watching all the PJ20 enthusiasm mount from afar. Well done.

thanks, man!

no doubt about it...we're nervous. but we're more excited than anything. once we start the first song, we'll be fine! 8-)

wish you could make it as well, but maybe someone will have some video? can't wait to leave town tomorrow & start the drive to WI! thanks for your support, tremors!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    tremors wrote:

thanks, man!

no doubt about it...we're nervous. but we're more excited than anything. once we start the first song, we'll be fine! 8-)

wish you could make it as well, but maybe someone will have some video? can't wait to leave town tomorrow & start the drive to WI! thanks for your support, tremors!!

No problemo - you play great music, and you're obviously nice people - what's not to like!?

I think I read that the giventocast guys are going to be streaming some stuff from the pre-party - so maybe you'll feature!

http://giventocast.blogspot.com/

The world gets smaller every day - no escape!!

8-)

• Options
    tremors wrote:
    No problemo - you play great music, and you're obviously nice people - what's not to like!?

I think I read that the giventocast guys are going to be streaming some stuff from the pre-party - so maybe you'll feature!

8-)

thanks, man. i didn't know about the stream..that's pretty cool! i know that Wishlist is working on possibly streaming the whole night as well.

it is a small world!! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    tremors wrote:

8-)

thanks, man. i didn't know about the stream..that's pretty cool! i know that Wishlist is working on possibly streaming the whole night as well.

it is a small world!! :D

Yeah there seem to be a fair few people streaming different bits and pieces of the event and surrounding events. I had the giventocast thing open in my web browser, and it suddenly started playing music at me! I guess they are testing it.

Hope your show goes well.

• Options
    hitting the road in 3 hours....triple checking to make sure i've packed all of my gear. can't wait!!!! thanks to everyone that has been so supportive of Chris & I since we started writing together over 2 years ago. we just like to write songs together & share them with everyone....but the response has been nothing short of amazing.

thank you all VERY much....
    see you on Friday!!!

Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    capthowdy1027capthowdy1027 Posts: 3,270
    I'll be streaming some stuff from the pre party as well. I offered the guys to stream their whole show but they said not to worry about it so I don't have to hold up my phone for 2 hours haha. After offering and thinking about it, it would kind of suck to do that, so I'll do a couple songs here and there and just some other random fun stuff that night and through out the weekend.

ustream.tv/channel/pj20 is my channel.
    * Cincinnati, OH 8.20.2000 *
    * Cincinnati, OH 6.24.2006 *
    * Columbus, OH 5.6.2010 * Noblesville, IN 5.7.2010 *
    * East Troy, MI 9.4.2011 * East Troy, MI 9.5.2011 *
    * Pittsburgh, PA 10.11.2013 *
  • Options
    I'll be streaming some stuff from the pre party as well. I offered the guys to stream their whole show but they said not to worry about it so I don't have to hold up my phone for 2 hours haha. After offering and thinking about it, it would kind of suck to do that, so I'll do a couple songs here and there and just some other random fun stuff that night and through out the weekend.

ustream.tv/channel/pj20 is my channel.

thanks again for offering to do that, man. you can stream as much as you want...just not sure what the sound quality will be like through your phone. looking forward to meeting you!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    hitting the road in 3 hours....triple checking to make sure i've packed all of my gear. can't wait!!!! thanks to everyone that has been so supportive of Chris & I since we started writing together over 2 years ago. we just like to write songs together & share them with everyone....but the response has been nothing short of amazing.

thank you all VERY much....
    see you on Friday!!!

Matt
    be safe and have fun, bro
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    Today's the day...and we're ready!! See you all tonight!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Today's the day...and we're ready!! See you all tonight!!
    8-)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    wow....
    We had an awesome time! Even though the party was very chaotic, our sets went well & we had a blast!!!

Should have audio & video soon! Thanks for your support!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    that's great Matt. Congrats to you and Chris. Wish I could have made it :cry:
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    you guys did great on friday, i was very impressed

glad you had fun!
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,076
    saw most of the second set (missed the first) and really enjoyed it!!
    Loved that you guys did "silver lining"; might be my fave C/L song :)

Only regret is that everytime I saw Matt, he was on stage or busy, so I didnt get to come and say hello (figuring I would see you at Alpine, and then never did!)

you guys were awesome- so glad to have seen you. I took a few pics I will email to Matt once I have the strength to go through all 700 that I took this weekend! :shock:
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    wow....
    We had an awesome time! Even though the party was very chaotic, our sets went well & we had a blast!!!

Should have audio & video soon! Thanks for your support!

Congrats - I look forward to seeing some footage. Events conspired against me this weekend - I didn't even manage to see PJ20. Glad it went well!

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,203
    both sets were filmed and i spoke with the guy afterwards. should have some stuff to share....what an amazing and chaotic night it was....i met some of you and a whole bunch of people i never met. all amazing. i hope we didn't sound too bad!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    red mos wrote:
    that's great Matt. Congrats to you and Chris. Wish I could have made it :cry:
    8-)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com