THE 2013 CHICAGO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• mca47 wrote:
    Jeffery redeemed himself for that pick 6 earlier.
    Turns out, when you don't trip over your own feet, you can do some stuff...
    Stop Petersen the 2nd half..
    And we can win this game...

Yeah right, and pigs can fly!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The only reason we have any sort of hope to win this game is because Ponder is so bad. Vikings would be really dangerous if they had a decent QB to go with AP running the ball.
  • Thanks, Jay! Go Vikes!
  • Thanks, Jay! Go Vikes!

To steal a term from Speedy, please go back to your Deer Fuckers thread. Thank you.
  • UGHHHH!

Not the time to have Cutler lay an egg.

UGHHHH!!!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Ugh
    How many dropped balls does Davis have this year????? F!!
    Fuckin Hester!!!
  • UGHHH!!!!!!

Wow, can these million dollar athletes please catch the damn ball!
    Devin Hester: The greatest returner in the history of the NFL.
    Devin Hester: The worst returner in the NFL.
  • Will the Bears make the Playoffs?

They will all of a sudden be 8-6 after Mr. Rodgers eats them up next weekend.
  • 2 picks for Td's?

Amazing how things have changed the last 4-5 weeks.
  • mca47 wrote:

Hester is pretty much worthless at this point. Time to get rid of him.
  • Awful coaching, awful QB play, awful WR play, awful run D and special teams didn't do dick either. What a mess. Lovie has to be fired at the end of this season, right?
    mca47 wrote:

Hester is pretty much worthless at this point. Time to get rid of him.
    Yeah, he should not be on the field under any circumstance anymore.
    Terrible returner.
    Terrible WR.

Can't wait to get Earl back!!
    Awful coaching, awful QB play, awful WR play, awful run D and special teams didn't do dick either. What a mess. Lovie has to be fired at the end of this season, right?
    Well, outside of the actual and untimely pick-6, I though Jay played pretty solid. The first INT was def not his fault. Waaaaay too many dropped balls today!

I agree that the coaching, O-line, special teams, and run defense was complete shit.
  • mca47 wrote:
    Awful coaching, awful QB play, awful WR play, awful run D and special teams didn't do dick either. What a mess. Lovie has to be fired at the end of this season, right?
    Well, outside of the actual and untimely pick-6, I though Jay played pretty solid. The first INT was def not his fault. Waaaaay too many dropped balls today!

I agree that the coaching, O-line, special teams, and run defense was complete shit.

Yeah the WRs definitely didn't help him out much today. It just seemed like he missed a bunch of simple throws out there.

I really can't believe that we are most likely going to go from 8-1 to out of the playoffs. I almost hope we do at this point so we can get rid of Lovie and the rest of this horseshit coaching staff. The Bears come out of the gate like absolute shit every week. They look completely unprepared every single week. That's on the coaches.
    Why haven't they played the rookie TE as a TE this year?
    Anyone has to be better than fn Kelln Davis! God, I hate that guy! Drops more passes than he catches and on the rare occasion he does catch one, the guy is slower than shit!!!

I see Greg Olsen had another TD today...

Also, why were they putting McClellen in on those first few series on running downs? The guy gets man-handled in big sets! You think it's a matter of time before he takes over for Urlacher at LB?
  • mca47 wrote:
    Why haven't they played the rookie TE as a TE this year?
    Anyone has to be better than fn Kelln Davis! God, I hate that guy! Drops more passes than he catches and on the rare occasion he does catch one, the guy is slower than shit!!!

I see Greg Olsen had another TD today...

Also, why were they putting McClellen in on those first few series on running downs? The guy gets man-handled in big sets! You think it's a matter of time before he takes over for Urlacher at LB?

You're right on with Davis. Can't catch anything and is so damn slow when he actually does catch something. He is also a shitty blocker.

Yep...Olsen wasn't the best, but how nice would it be to still have him? And to think we traded him because he didn't fit in to Martz's out-dated offense. Another brilliant move by Lovie. I'm done with him.

Yeah, I didn't expect to see Shea in there much today knowing that the Vikings would be running a ton. He did get hurt and don't think he came back in the game. Not sure if I see McClellin as a MLB. He's perfect as an OLB in a 3-4 defense but that's not part of Lovie's precious cover-2 defense.
    We need a running game! Cutler to Marshall is fun to watch but that can't be it!!!
    F!
  • mca47 wrote:
    We need a running game! Cutler to Marshall is fun to watch but that can't be it!!!
    F!

You need a whole new team. :mrgreen:
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    Only the Bears can rush for over 100 yards and throw for over 300 yards and still lose! We have to beat GB
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    Here's what I fear is going to happen.

Bears somehow stumble their way to the first wildcard spot. They go play the #4 seed (Giants or whoever ends up as champ of the East) in the first round and win the game, thus saving Lovie's job.

Fuck
  • JTH wrote:
    Here's what I fear is going to happen.

Bears somehow stumble their way to the first wildcard spot. They go play the #4 seed (Giants or whoever ends up as champ of the East) in the first round and win the game, thus saving Lovie's job.

Fuck

I can see them still getting in the playoffs, but I dont see any way they go on the road and win a game. I just want Lovie gone NOW!!!!
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238

I can see them still getting in the playoffs, but I dont see any way they go on the road and win a game. I just want Lovie gone NOW!!!!
    Win in Green Bay or San Francisco? Not a chance.

East Rutherford, Landover or Arlington? Definitely doable.
  • Pathetic start. The wheels are really coming off a once promising season.

That will happen when you play a weak front half of your schedule. I've been enjoying people backpedaling on how they didn't think the Bears were a contender to begin with.
  • Pathetic start. The wheels are really coming off a once promising season.

That will happen when you play a weak front half of your schedule. I've been enjoying people backpedaling on how they didn't think the Bears were a contender to begin with.

I thought they were a contender. I was obviously wrong. I'm not back pedaling on anything. They were 7-1. Sure, they had a soft schedule but you don't go 7-1 in the NFL by accident. Injuries haven't helped things and I think Lovie and his staff have done a horrible job the past few weeks. The one bright spot is if they continue this shitting down their legs, Lovie will be gone.
    The team "as is" which is very banged up should still destroy the Cardinals and beat the Lions. "As is" going into the Packers isn't going to be pretty. We'll take two of three, claim the wildcard and get demolished in the first playoff game...still enough for Lovie to keep his job.

I still would like the Bears to go after a guy like Bill Cowher...if Lovie is ever canned. I want a guy who has a history of winning and a guy who doesn't put up with stupid play...a guy who can put a boot up some asses!!!
  • mca47 wrote:
    The team "as is" which is very banged up should still destroy the Cardinals and beat the Lions. "As is" going into the Packers isn't going to be pretty. We'll take two of three, claim the wildcard and get demolished in the first playoff game...still enough for Lovie to keep his job.

I still would like the Bears to go after a guy like Bill Cowher...if Lovie is ever canned. I want a guy who has a history of winning and a guy who doesn't put up with stupid play...a guy who can put a boot up some asses!!!

Obviously they shouldn't have any problems with the Cardinals. I wouldn't consider winning in Detroit a sure thing. Nothing is a sure thing with this team. I think Lovie has to win at least 1 playoff game to keep his job. Just getting them to the playoffs and getting knocked out right away shouldn't warrant a contract extension.

Cowher would be great. If the Bears do have a coaching search, I'd expect them to go on the cheap and hire a coordinator and not a proven head coach like they have always done.
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    mca47 wrote:
    F!

I absolutely agree. I sometimes worry that if they keep overrelying on Brandon Marhsall, they'll become over-dependent on him (see: Forte).
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."