THE 2013 CHICAGO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• kw18 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    We need a running game! Cutler to Marshall is fun to watch but that can't be it!!!
    F!

I absolutely agree. I sometimes worry that if they keep overrelying on Brandon Marhsall, they'll become over-dependent on him (see: Forte).

We have been begging for a good WR for so long and now people complain that they throw to Marshall too much????? When you have an elite player like that, you use him as much as you can!
  • Fuck the Bears.
    I have 10 boxes of Twinkies!!!!

:P
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    kw18 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    We need a running game! Cutler to Marshall is fun to watch but that can't be it!!!
    F!

I absolutely agree. I sometimes worry that if they keep overrelying on Brandon Marhsall, they'll become over-dependent on him (see: Forte).

We have been begging for a good WR for so long and now people complain that they throw to Marshall too much????? When you have an elite player like that, you use him as much as you can!

No arguments here -- use him for sure. But my concern is that the game will be built around him too much -- similar to how the entire offense used to be built around Forte. Then if (God forbid) Marshall gets injured, the offense would suffer more so than if Cutler didn't always rely on him.

Of course, things would be a lot easier if the other receivers would catch the ball when thrown to. :fp:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • 670am the score has been great this week btw. :mrgreen:
  • 670am the score has been great this week btw. :mrgreen:

You seem to be more concerned with the Bears struggles than the Packers success. Interesting.
  • kw18 wrote:
    No arguments here -- use him for sure. But my concern is that the game will be built around him too much -- similar to how the entire offense used to be built around Forte. Then if (God forbid) Marshall gets injured, the offense would suffer more so than if Cutler didn't always rely on him.

Of course, things would be a lot easier if the other receivers would catch the ball when thrown to. :fp:

Yeah, I get that part of it. It's just hard for me to compain about Cutler using one of the best WRs in the league too much. Like you said, if the other WRs catch some of those other balls on Sunday, it's a completely difference story.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    kw18 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    F!

I wasn't complaining at all. I love having Marshall...I just wish we had other actual WRs (healthy Earl and Jefferey will help) and a running game...you know, what other teams have.
    Then again, everything this offense does or doesn't do is a result of that O-line.

Getting Marshall was one of the best moves the Bears organization has ever done. I will never complain about that. Just want those other pieces in place because with him and the other parts in place...this team COULD be scary offensively.
  • mca47 wrote:
    I wasn't complaining at all. I love having Marshall...I just wish we had other actual WRs (healthy Earl and Jefferey will help) and a running game...you know, what other teams have.
    Then again, everything this offense does or doesn't do is a result of that O-line.

Getting Marshall was one of the best moves the Bears organization has ever done. I will never complain about that. Just want those other pieces in place because with him and the other parts in place...this team COULD be scary offensively.

Yeah that wasn't really directed at you. You should hear some of the morons around here calling into sports radio and complaining about Marshall being overused. Definitely need to have others contribute besides Marshall. Like you said, it's all based on the O-line. Just fix that fucking thing already!!!
    mca47 wrote:

Yeah that wasn't really directed at you. You should hear some of the morons around here calling into sports radio and complaining about Marshall being overused. Definitely need to have others contribute besides Marshall. Like you said, it's all based on the O-line. Just fix that fucking thing already!!!

I just wish the defense wasn't as old as it is, cause I'd like to see the draft go something like this:
    Picks:
    1) OL
    2) OL
    3) TE
    4) OL
    5) OL
    6) OL
    7) OL
    mca47 wrote:
    I just wish the defense wasn't as old as it is, cause I'd like to see the draft go something like this:
    Picks:
    1) OL
    2) OL
    3) TE
    4) OL
    5) OL
    6) OL
    7) OL

:lol:

Like you said, too bad they're going to need to start getting new players on D, otherwise this would be a perfect draft!
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Gould put on IR. Steltz and McMannis also went on IR today. Brutal.
    Gould put on IR. Steltz and McMannis also went on IR today. Brutal.
    ugh!

Who's going to kick? F!!!!!
    Kicking in December in Chicago for a new guy...

F!
    mca47 wrote:
    Gould put on IR. Steltz and McMannis also went on IR today. Brutal.
    ugh!

Who's going to kick? F!!!!!
    Kicking in December in Chicago for a new guy...

F!

Olindo Mare will be kicking. Signed today.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    I wonder what Mare's cold-weather stats look like.
  • So do the Bears have any chance on Sunday? Not expecting much out of this team at this point. And the injuries continue to add up with 3 guys going on IR this week. Cutler also sucks against GB. Real bad.
    So do the Bears have any chance on Sunday? Not expecting much out of this team at this point. And the injuries continue to add up with 3 guys going on IR this week. Cutler also sucks against GB. Real bad.
    Of course they have a chance. Shitty Bears teams have beaten good Packers teams plenty of times over the years. So this mediocre Bears team can certainly beat this mediocre Packers team.
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    Matt Forte better be ready to run on Sunday! The Bears implosion is no excuse for not getting into the end zone at least once :)
  • Matt Forte better be ready to run on Sunday! The Bears implosion is no excuse for not getting into the end zone at least once :)

Fantasy football playoffs I assume? Good luck.

I really hope this game doesn't come down to an Olindo Mare FG.
    Urlacher, Jennings, Bennett out for Sunday's game.
    Melton McClellin doubtful.

Not good!
  • Bears 24
    Packers 21

And yes, I am an eternal optimist.

:P
    Nice shirt.
    I had a dream about this game lat night.

Packers 60
    Bears 6
  • JTH wrote:

Packers 60
    Bears 6
    That score looks about right.
    Im sad to say.
    JTH wrote:

Packers 60
    Bears 6
    Im sad to say.
    Let's just hope the Full Shilling doesn't run out of beer.
  • JTH wrote:
    JTH wrote:

Packers 60
    Bears 6
    Im sad to say.
    Let's just hope the Full Shilling doesn't run out of beer.
    Or chicken wings!!!
    Bears 27
    Stupidpieceofshitpackers 24
    Please, for the love of god....get rid of Hester!!
  • mca47 wrote:
    Please, for the love of god....get rid of Hester!!

Great throw by Cutler. :mrgreen:
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    400px-broom_icon.png
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
    Worst officiating ever!
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    mca47 wrote:
    Worst officiating ever!

Yeah, refs gave us a little help. But the Bears weren't helping themselves much either. We gave you guys a gift with that trick play, and the Bears did nothing with it and settled for a field goal. Things like that, are more what led to the loss.

And what was up with Cutler on that second to last play of the game? He looked like he was waiting for somebody to sack him or something.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"