THE 2013 CHICAGO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• This thread has been pretty quiet lately. Predictions for Sunday???

Bears 24
    Cards 17

mca- you going to the game out there? I'm sure there's going to be a ton of Bears fans there....will probably feel like a home game.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    This thread has been pretty quiet lately. Predictions for Sunday???

Bears 24
    Cards 17

mca- you going to the game out there? I'm sure there's going to be a ton of Bears fans there....will probably feel like a home game.
    Bears 34
    Cards 10

I'm actually back in Chicago for Christmas. If I wasn't, I'd be there. I'm sure at least half of the fans there will be Bear fans.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I don't know. The Cardinals are hot right now. They're riding a one game winning streak. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    I don't know. The Cardinals are hot right now. They're riding a one game winning streak. :lol:
    Hahahaha! You're only allowed to post about the Cards if it includes cheerleader pics! :D
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    mca47 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Hahahaha! You're only allowed to post about the Cards if it includes cheerleader pics! :D

You're right. Sorry.

cardinals-cheerleaders_display_image.jpg?1283178852
    DS1119 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

You're right. Sorry.

cardinals-cheerleaders_display_image.jpg?1283178852
    Damn right!

:lol:
  • Bears 27
    Cardinals 20
    Nice shirt.
  • My prediction for today?
    Cutler gets sacked 4 times, and leaves the game before the 2nd half.
    Hester doesnt do a damned thing.
    Forte doesnt do a damned thing.
    Bears lose, and Urlacher blames the fans.

But the deep dish pizza my brother-in-law and I order, will be delicious!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    My prediction for today?

:lol::lol::lol:
    My prediction for today?

:lol: !!!
  • Fucking Texans
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,406
    Fucking Texans

tell me about it :fp:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    Fucking Texans

tell me about it :fp:
    Green Bay rests their starters next week?
    Minnesota wins?
    Bears dont get in!!!(They still OBVIOUSLY have to beat the Lions)

FUCKING TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Fucking Texans.
  • And let me be the 1st to say.
    After yesterdays nonsense.

I hope every member of the Texans, and 49ers, gets a Christmas tree shoved up their ass, on Christmas morning!

:corn:
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    And let me be the 1st to say.

I hope every member of the Texans, and 49ers, gets a Christmas tree shoved up their ass, on Christmas morning!

I'm gonna go oppo here. I'm glad they both crapped the bed. This way, I can still root for the Bears to beat the Lions AND miss the playoffs.

But that's not going to happen. No way in hell do the Packers rest their starters. They aren't going to count on the Seahawks and 49ers both losing. They need to beat the Vikings to lock up the #2 seed.

So the Bears will beat the Lions, the Packers will beat the Vikings. Bears will somehow manage to win their first playoff game because Lovie's job is on the line. Lovie gets a contract extension.

Fuck.
  • JTH wrote:
    And let me be the 1st to say.

I'm gonna go oppo here. I'm glad they both crapped the bed. This way, I can still root for the Bears to beat the Lions AND miss the playoffs.

But that's not going to happen. No way in hell do the Packers rest their starters. They aren't going to count on the Seahawks and 49ers both losing. They need to beat the Vikings to lock up the #2 seed.

So the Bears will beat the Lions, the Packers will beat the Vikings. Bears will somehow manage to win their first playoff game because Lovie's job is on the line. Lovie gets a contract extension.

Fuck.
    I must be the ONLY fan Lovie has.
    I have NO PROBLEM with Lovie.

Now Mr. Tice?
    That clown has got to go!

Now Mr. Tice?
    Really, I'm talking about the whole coaching staff. but maybe Marinelli can stay.

They need to bring in a head coach who knows SOMETHING about offense. Clock-management skills would also be a plus. Oh, and someone who knows that unwinnable challenges are just a wasted timeout.
  • JTH wrote:

Now Mr. Tice?
    Really, I'm talking about the whole coaching staff. but maybe Marinelli can stay.

They need to bring in a head coach who knows SOMETHING about offense. Clock-management skills would also be a plus. Oh, and someone who knows that unwinnable challenges are just a wasted timeout.
    2 NFC Chamionship games.
    1 Super Bowl
    A consistantly kick ass defense.

But yes, his clock management skills have been a tad lackluster over the years. :P

But I like the guy. I like his demeanor, I like the way he handles himself. He is a breath of fresh air compared to many coaches out there. Lovie is a good, decent, stand up guy.

Who cant manage a clock to save his life! :P
    I totally agree about Lovie. He's possibly the classiest coach in the NFL and the players love playing for him. But unfortunately, the big wins have eluded him.

I'm not necessarily saying that I want a guy like this in as coach but Tom Coughlin is a miserable fuck and his players hate him. Bill Belichick is a sociopath. They both have multiple Super Bowl rings.
  • JTH wrote:
    I totally agree about Lovie. He's possibly the classiest coach in the NFL and the players love playing for him. But unfortunately, the big wins have eluded him.

I'm not necessarily saying that I want a guy like this in as coach but Tom Coughlin is a miserable fuck and his players hate him. Bill Belichick is a sociopath. They both have multiple Super Bowl rings.
    Go Packers!!!
    Santa-Waving.gif
  • JTH wrote:

Now Mr. Tice?

2 NFC Chamionship games.
    1 Super Bowl
    A consistantly kick ass defense.

But yes, his clock management skills have been a tad lackluster over the years. :P

But I like the guy. I like his demeanor, I like the way he handles himself. He is a breath of fresh air compared to many coaches out there. Lovie is a good, decent, stand up guy.

Who cant manage a clock to save his life! :P

Lovie has won 3 playoff games in 9 years. That's the only stat that matters and it isn't good enough. Unless they somehow get in and win a playoff game, he has to go. The entire staff has to go.

• Lovie has won 3 playoff games in 9 years. That's the only stat that matters and it isn't good enough. Unless they somehow get in and win a playoff game, he has to go. The entire staff has to go.
    So if Lovie wins the next 2 games, he can stay?

His entire coaching career should/will be judged on 2 games?

But I hear ya.

Lovie has won 3 playoff games in 9 years. That's the only stat that matters and it isn't good enough. Unless they somehow get in and win a playoff game, he has to go. The entire staff has to go.

But I hear ya.
    Yeah, I don't follow this logic at all. 3 playoff wins in 9 years is unacceptable, but 4 is good enough?

Santa-Waving.gif
  • JTH wrote:

But I hear ya.
    Yeah, I don't follow this logic at all. 3 playoff wins in 9 years is unacceptable, but 4 is good enough?

Santa-Waving.gif

I don't think it's good enough. Unless the Bears win the Super Bowl, I think Lovie should be gone. But you know if they somehow squeak into the playoffs and win a game, he'll get an extension.
    Unless they somehow get in and win a playoff game, he has to go.
    Unless the Bears win the Super Bowl, I think Lovie should be gone.
    So which is it?

For the record, I'm of the opinion that EVEN IF they somehow manage to win the Super Bowl (I dunno how that's possible. Maybe every single opposing starter gets tossed in jail just before kickoff of each game or something.) the Bears need to go in a different direction. Because if this happens, it will have been despite him, not because of him.

Santa-Waving.gif
  • JTH wrote:
    Unless they somehow get in and win a playoff game, he has to go.
    Unless the Bears win the Super Bowl, I think Lovie should be gone.
    So which is it?

For the record, I'm of the opinion that EVEN IF they somehow manage to win the Super Bowl (I dunno how that's possible. Maybe every single opposing starter gets tossed in jail just before kickoff of each game or something.) the Bears need to go in a different direction. Because if this happens, it will have been despite him, not because of him.

Santa-Waving.gif

I should have phrased that different earlier. I absolutely think Lovie should be gone. But if they do somehow manage to win a playoff game, it's obvious that they will give him an extension which I think would be a huge mistake.
    I should have phrased that different earlier. I absolutely think Lovie should be gone. But if they do somehow manage to win a playoff game, it's obvious that they will give him an extension which I think would be a huge mistake.
    Yep. I just hope that if they do stumble their way to a playoff win, Emery has the balls to sit back another year and see what happens in the final year of Coach Smith's contract.

Santa-Waving.gif
  • JTH wrote:
    Yep. I just hope that if they do stumble their way to a playoff win, Emery has the balls to sit back another year and see what happens in the final year of Coach Smith's contract.

Santa-Waving.gif

Yeah, I think Emery would have the balls to do that. Lovie isn't his guy. You gotta let a GM bring in his own guy. Hopefully we'll see that this offseason.