THE 2013 CHICAGO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    who knows what happens if they kick that FG.....

but that's not why they lost. the inability to stop the QB time after time on those last two drives is why they lost

major dropping the INT also hurt
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Wisconsin-quarterback-Russell-Wilson-warms-up.jpg
  • PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,316
    81 wrote:

but that's not why they lost. the inability to stop the QB time after time on those last two drives is why they lost

The Bennett drop did not help either
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    81 wrote:

The Bennett drop did not help either
    yup

game was there for the bears :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

Momentum completely turned when they didn't kick that FG. Not saying it lost them the game, but that was a major fuck-up by Lovie. Trying to be aggressive at the wrong time.

Those last 2 drives were making me crazy. Keep that fucking guy in the pocket!!! Lovie and the defensive staff did not have these guys ready for this game.....awful game plan.
    Lovie and the defensive staff did not have these guys ready for this game.....awful game plan.

only giving up 17 points in regulation makes me disagree. seattle didn't do much until that last drive.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Lovie and the defensive staff did not have these guys ready for this game.....awful game plan.

only giving up 17 points in regulation makes me disagree. seattle didn't do much until that last drive.

Last 2 drives. Seattle may have only put up 17 in regulation, but felt like they controlled the game. I don't know...just terrible overall.
  • 81 wrote:

Last 2 drives. Seattle may have only put up 17 in regulation, but felt like they controlled the game. I don't know...just terrible overall.
    Young men run faster than old men. Watch Russell Wilson's last two drives. #fact
    The bears D just showed the world they are a year or two late to the party.
  • And now we have lost 3 of 4?
    We are now 5th in the playoff standings?
    If the playoffs were to start today, we would have to travel and play the Giants?

And get our asses kicked!

:lol::lol::lol:
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,502
    And now we have lost 3 of 4?
    If the playoffs were to start today, we would have to travel and play the Giants?

this defense would force a couple eli picks though...

that would actually be a decent game.
    www.myspace.com
  • And now we have lost 3 of 4?

Bears "peaked" early in the season.
    Now age and injuries will take their toll.
    I see the Bears as a 1 and done playoff team.
    And now we have lost 3 of 4?

Bears "peaked" early in the season.
    Now age and injuries will take their toll.
    I see the Bears as a 1 and done playoff team.

Bears played an easy first half schedule. now we are seeing what they really are.

a decent team, but not a great team. can't let a rookie qb drive the ball 97 yards to win the game......
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,502
    the nfl is full of decent, but not great teams. a decent team won the super bowl last year.
    www.myspace.com
  • 10-6 will allow them to get to the playoffs.
    And get their asses handed to them..On the road

Marshall doesnt drop that pass a couple weeks ago..
    Lovie goes for the field goal yesterday...
    Bennett does not drop that pass yesterday....

And all of a sudden 11-5, 12-4, might give them a home playoff game.

But I am thinking 10-6
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    seems like brian is done for the year according to sarah spain...maybe for his career..sad day
    davidtrios wrote:
    seems like brian is done for the year according to sarah spain...maybe for his career..sad day
    Chicago Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher is expected to miss the next three games and possibly the rest of the regular season with a Grade 2 hamstring strain, according to two sources familiar with his injury status.

Urlacher hopes to be fully recovered for the playoffs, provided the Bears remain in good postseason standing. A return for the Dec. 30 regular-season finale against the Detroit Lions is a possibility.

The eight-time Pro Bowler strained his right hamstring on the second-to-last play of Sunday’s 23-17 overtime loss to the Seahawks. Urlacher heard a "pop" as he chased Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson near the sideline. It was a non-contact injury.

Urlacher declined to discuss the injury or his playing status when reached by the Tribune. He underwent an MRI on Tuesday, which confirmed the Grade 2 strain.

Urlacher has started in all 16 games in nine of the past 12 seasons.

After Sunday’s loss, a team source indicated the Bears needed to prepare to play without Urlacher "for a while." Nick Roach took over at middle linebacker for the final play of overtime as Geno Hayes slid over to Roach’s spot at strong-side linebacker.

This week’s game against the Vikings would be Roach’s fourth career start at middle linebacker. The Bears also had linebacker Dom DeCicco at Halas Hall on Tuesday and re-signed him for depth at the position.

If the playoffs started today, the 8-4 Bears would be the fifth seed against the fourth-seeded and NFC East-leading Giants (7-5) on wild-card weekend Jan. 5-6. Such a scenario would give Urlacher a month to fully recover.

The 34-year-old Urlacher’s contract expires at the end of the season, and he still has a desire to play at least two more seasons depending on his health. He entered the 2012 campaign recovering from a severe left knee injury sustained during last year’s season finale at Minnesota. Urlacher sprained his medial collateral ligament and partially sprained posterior cruciate ligament. He underwent multiples procedures to repair the damage.

General manager Phil Emery wouldn't commit to re-signing the future Hall of Famer and said any contract offers would be based on performance. Urlacher not only leads the team in tackles with 88, but he also has an interception return for a touchdown, three forced fumbles, and two fumble recoveries.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • davidtrios wrote:

That sucks. Although I don't think it will hurt the team too much. Urlacher really hasn't brought much to the table this year besides missed tackles and getting run over. He still makes some plays from time to time, but nowhere near what he was which is to be expected at his age. I'd be much more concerned if Briggs were out for the rest of the regular season.
    davidtrios wrote:

That sucks. Although I don't think it will hurt the team too much. Urlacher really hasn't brought much to the table this year besides missed tackles and getting run over. He still makes some plays from time to time, but nowhere near what he was which is to be expected at his age. I'd be much more concerned if Briggs were out for the rest of the regular season.

very true, still pretty sad...he was pretty dominant for years here..the best bears linebacker ever imo
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238

Right now is when you want to play the Giants.

So Lovie says that going for it on 4th & 1 was a mistake in a game like that. But would he do it again? Yep.
    davidtrios wrote:
    the best bears linebacker ever imo

:shock:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Wisconsin-quarterback-Russell-Wilson-warms-up.jpg
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    Wisconsin-quarterback-Russell-Wilson-warms-up.jpg
    Why do you keep posting pics of the most recent Rose Bowl losing quarterback?
    81 wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:

ya i said it...best speed, best instincts, hardest hitting, best leader, etc

182 games
    1362 tackles (120/avg per 16 game season)
    41.5 sacks
    22 ints
    91 passes defensed

scary good
  • JTH wrote:
    Wisconsin-quarterback-Russell-Wilson-warms-up.jpg
    Why do you keep posting pics of the most recent Rose Bowl losing quarterback?

touché
    davidtrios wrote:
    81 wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:

ya i said it...best speed, best instincts, hardest hitting, best leader, etc

182 games
    1362 tackles (120/avg per 16 game season)
    41.5 sacks
    22 ints
    91 passes defensed

scary good

only stats that they have to compare is INT's....not that it would matter since football has changed so much over the last 50 years....

he will go to the HOF for sure, and will join 2 other Bear MLB's there.

as i sit here and debate who i would take if i was picking an all time bears team...i am having a difficult time picking one. obviously all are excellent choices.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Urlacher over Butkus?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    i'll go ahead and get on the record, and say i'd like Mike.

all good choices.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

all good choices.
    Singletary over Butkus?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    how can you not like these shoulder pads

tumblr_m7fe1bhGjt1r83y3do1_500.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

all good choices.
    Singletary over Butkus?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you're showing your age.

outside of highlights, i never saw butkus play so it's tough for me to rank him.

no doubt he was a bad ass player.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg