THE 2013 CHICAGO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Just got home from that debacle. Thank god it was a free ticket and I didn't pay to watch that horseshit. What a fucking mess. Our offense is pathetic. I'm so fucking sick of Cutler. Everyone always makes excuses for him with the shitty o-line which is true. But, if he is as good as everyone thinks he is, he needs to start making things happen. Packers o-line isn't much better than the Bears and Rodgers is always making things happen. That's because he is a great QB. Cutler is not and probably never will be.

Also, it's time for Lovie to go. Plain and simple. Everything may not be his fault, but it's time for a change.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Just got home from that debacle. Thank god it was a free ticket and I didn't pay to watch that horseshit. What a fucking mess. Our offense is pathetic. I'm so fucking sick of Cutler. Everyone always makes excuses for him with the shitty o-line which is true. But, if he is as good as everyone thinks he is, he needs to start making things happen. Packers o-line isn't much better than the Bears and Rodgers is always making things happen. That's because he is a great QB. Cutler is not and probably never will be.

Also, it's time for Lovie to go. Plain and simple. Everything may not be his fault, but it's time for a change.
    While the Packers line might be as bad as Chicago's, the biggest difference IMO isn't the personnel or even the QB...it's the coaching. The Packers actually adapt and make changes to their play calling as needed. They know Rodgers has the same 3 seconds to make a play...but they change the calls to isolate a guy one on one and/or they call for one of their typical and efficient 5 yard slants.
    What does Chicago do? They'll call for 10 yard outs or put two guys in the same location. :fp:
    There is no question that Rodgers is the better QB, but if he was playing in Chicago's offense, I don't expect his numbers or the team's "W's" to be much different.
    Shitty o-line is one thing, but shitty coaching is what is truly to blame for this mess!!
  • mca47 wrote:
    Just got home from that debacle. Thank god it was a free ticket and I didn't pay to watch that horseshit. What a fucking mess. Our offense is pathetic. I'm so fucking sick of Cutler. Everyone always makes excuses for him with the shitty o-line which is true. But, if he is as good as everyone thinks he is, he needs to start making things happen. Packers o-line isn't much better than the Bears and Rodgers is always making things happen. That's because he is a great QB. Cutler is not and probably never will be.

While the Packers line might be as bad as Chicago's, the biggest difference IMO isn't the personnel or even the QB...it's the coaching. The Packers actually adapt and make changes to their play calling as needed. They know Rodgers has the same 3 seconds to make a play...but they change the calls to isolate a guy one on one and/or they call for one of their typical and efficient 5 yard slants.
    What does Chicago do? They'll call for 10 yard outs or put two guys in the same location. :fp:
    There is no question that Rodgers is the better QB, but if he was playing in Chicago's offense, I don't expect his numbers or the team's "W's" to be much different.
    Shitty o-line is one thing, but shitty coaching is what is truly to blame for this mess!!

Oh yeah, I definitely agree that the Bears coaching is awful. The whole Lovie Smith era has been plagued by the Bears inability to make any in-game adjustments. Play calling this year has been especially bad.

I'm just so sick of everyone blowing Cutler and making excuses for him. He's probably one of the most overrated players in the entire league. Everyone keeps waiting for him to explode and become the QB that people think he can be. The guy is 29-30 years old....if it hasn't happened yet, will it ever happen?

Also, if Rodgers were on the Bears, they would absolutely have more wins. A player like that doesn't let his team completely shit down their leg like the Bears have done the past 6 weeks.
    What is one other QB (current or historically) that has had as bad of a line, no run game and only one actual WR that has truly been successful?
    Again, I'm not trying to compare Jay to Aaron, because I do think Rodgers is way better...but Rodgers has so much more to work with. He's got like 5 quality WRs who rarely if ever drop a pass. He's got smart coaches, and he has a very good TE to work with.

Jay has Marshall and nothing more.

Shit line.
    Shit WRs who can't catch and run wrong routes.
    Shit TEs
    Shit running game.
    And shit coaching.

Insert Brady, Rodgers, or Brees in the Bears offense and I don't see much more success coming from this team....just my opinion...
    Indefference....
    How loud we're the boos with those bonehead play calls? It seemed loud on TV, but I can only imagine how loud it was on that 2nd and 20+ with a run that netted 3 yards.

Or, how about the 1st and goal and getting stuffed at the line twice!!!!!!!!!
    Got two amazing gifts and got nothing from them!

This team is such a joke....
  • mca47 wrote:
    Indefference....
    How loud we're the boos with those bonehead play calls? It seemed loud on TV, but I can only imagine how loud it was on that 2nd and 20+ with a run that netted 3 yards.

Or, how about the 1st and goal and getting stuffed at the line twice!!!!!!!!!
    Got two amazing gifts and got nothing from them!

This team is such a joke....

Oh man, the boos were so loud yesterday. That was as pissed off of a Bears crowd that I have ever seen.

I still can't believe we are going to go from 7-1 to probably out of the playoffs. But at least Lovie and the rest of this awful coaching staff will be gone.
  • mca47 wrote:
    What is one other QB (current or historically) that has had as bad of a line, no run game and only one actual WR that has truly been successful?
    Again, I'm not trying to compare Jay to Aaron, because I do think Rodgers is way better...but Rodgers has so much more to work with. He's got like 5 quality WRs who rarely if ever drop a pass. He's got smart coaches, and he has a very good TE to work with.

Jay has Marshall and nothing more.

Shit line.
    Shit WRs who can't catch and run wrong routes.
    Shit TEs
    Shit running game.
    And shit coaching.

Insert Brady, Rodgers, or Brees in the Bears offense and I don't see much more success coming from this team....just my opinion...

Cutler doesn't have a ton to work with here. You're right on with that. I just get sick of all the talk that he's a franchise QB, he's so talented, blah blah blah. He doesn't have a ton of help, but he needs to show more than this if he is as good as everyone thinks he is.
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045

Yup never will be..plus he has "jerkface". How many great games has he had as a bear?? 2-3??? Trade him off and take your chances with a young qb and additional picks..

Marshall needs to keep quiet..lovie is gone..and tice will never work again in the njf
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
    But at least Lovie and the rest of this awful coaching staff will be gone.
    Hopefully!!
    Wma31394 wrote:

Yup never will be..plus he has "jerkface". How many great games has he had as a bear?? 2-3??? Trade him off and take your chances with a young qb and additional picks..

Marshall needs to keep quiet..lovie is gone..and tice will never work again in the njf

The QB talent coming out of college this year is pretty thin. We'll likely be around #23 or so in the draft line...also not good. Even if we drafted up to get a young QB, we'd have to trade the farm and the rookie would have to deal with the worst line in football. If he survived 3 games without literally dying on the field, how good could he be....with just Marshall to throw to?

It all starts and ends with the coaching staff.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Just want to say how impressed I am with the Bears fans I encountered at the game yesterday...from buying me shots pregame to just overall being cool and not giving me shit during and after the game. I really didn't expect that, and felt it was the classy thing to do to admit that I was wrong about what I thought would happen. Well except of course for the one guy that told me to show him my tits :fp: All in all a really cool experience :thumbup:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,912
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Just want to say how impressed I am with the Bears fans I encountered at the game yesterday...from buying me shots pregame to just overall being cool and not giving me shit during and after the game. Well except of course for the one guy that told me to show him my tits :fp:

so.....pretty much like a pearl jam show? :?
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    Just want to say how impressed I am with the Bears fans I encountered at the game yesterday...from buying me shots pregame to just overall being cool and not giving me shit during and after the game. I really didn't expect that, and felt it was the classy thing to do to admit that I was wrong about what I thought would happen. Well except of course for the one guy that told me to show him my tits :fp: All in all a really cool experience :thumbup:

I wouldn't have bought you any shots!! :lol::lol:

Sounds like you had a much better time at the game than I did. :fp: :fp:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Well, did you?
    :corn:

:lol:
    imalive wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Just want to say how impressed I am with the Bears fans I encountered at the game yesterday...from buying me shots pregame to just overall being cool and not giving me shit during and after the game. Well except of course for the one guy that told me to show him my tits :fp:

:lol: Nah at PJ shows some people *cough cough mca and 81* like to drink all my beer.

:wave:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2

:lol: Fair enough! Although I must say I'm way too old to be taking shots of Jameson before 10am :fp: How were your seats?
    mca47 wrote:
    Well, did you?

:|
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:lol: Nah at PJ shows some people *cough cough mca and 81* like to drink all my beer.

:wave:
    Hey!!
    I would drink anyone's beer...not just yours!

:D
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:lol: Fair enough! Although I must say I'm way too old to be taking shots of Jameson before 10am :fp: How were your seats?
    mca47 wrote:
    Well, did you?

Too cold? :lol:
    mca47 wrote:

Let the record show that I came in here with good intentions and this is the treatment I get!!

:nono:

Mamasan23 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

Let the record show that I came in here with good intentions and this is the treatment I get!!

The record:
    mamasan23 went to Bears game.
    mamasan23 drank tons of free shots.
    Bears fans are awesome.
    mamasan23 may have shown boobies.
    It was cold.
    mca47 and 81 like beer.

:thumbup:
  • Mamasan23 wrote:

Nothing like a shot of Jameson before 10am to get you going!

Seats were good. Section 343. My friend's family has 10 season seats so I've sat in those a bunch of times. The only thing that sucks is that I have to walk down a flight of stairs to go to the bathroom.....soldier field is awful.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,912
    The only thing that sucks is that I have to walk down a flight of stairs to go to the bathroom.....soldier field is awful.

they make things where you never have to leave. :shock: ;)
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Rofl_10.gif

She did, she totally did. :lol:
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Although I must say I'm way too old to be taking shots of Jameson before 10am :fp:
    So you were hanging out with Theo?

And it sounds like your experience was similar to our trip up to Green Bay a few years back. Pretty much everyone was cool except the one guy on Saturday night who told my friend that he had a lot of courage to show his face in a "white" bar.

Oh, and the drunken moron who accused us of stealing his cooler after the game.
    JTH wrote:
    So you were hanging out with Theo?

And it sounds like your experience was similar to our trip up to Green Bay a few years back. Pretty much everyone was cool except the one guy on Saturday night who told my friend that he had a lot of courage to show his face in a "white" bar.

Oh, and the drunken moron who accused us of stealing his cooler after the game.

:lol: My luck..he probably was at Reggie's and I didn't notice AGAIN!

Wow can't believe someone said that to your friend, I guess there's a$$holes everywhere. :( And did that drunken moron with the cooler happen to be Speedy? :lol:
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    And did that drunken moron with the cooler happen to be Speedy? :lol:
    yes, but he redeemed himself yesterday at the Full Shilling.
  • Urlacher really needs to learn to shut his mouth. I know he's just defending Lovie, but ripping on some of the most passionate fans in the NFL isn't the smartest thing to do. I have a feeling he has played his last game in a Bears uniform.
    Urlacher really needs to learn to shut his mouth. I know he's just defending Lovie, but ripping on some of the most passionate fans in the NFL isn't the smartest thing to do. I have a feeling he has played his last game in a Bears uniform.
    Yeah, not a good way to go out!
  • mca47 wrote:
    Urlacher really needs to learn to shut his mouth. I know he's just defending Lovie, but ripping on some of the most passionate fans in the NFL isn't the smartest thing to do. I have a feeling he has played his last game in a Bears uniform.

Yeah, I'm not trying to be one of these meatball Bears fans or anything, but fans have the right to boo. Especially with the 4th most expensive tickets in the league and the complete meltdown that has taken place over the the past 6 weeks. :fp:
    mca47 wrote:

Yeah, I'm not trying to be one of these meatball Bears fans or anything, but fans have the right to boo. Especially with the 4th most expensive tickets in the league and the complete meltdown that has taken place over the the past 6 weeks. :fp:
    The day anyone tells me not to boo at a game........!

I'm a Cubs fan for god sakes! I'm very, very good at it and don't hold back if its warranted! :lol: