THE 2013 CHICAGO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    BEAR DOWN!
  • Bears 26
    Giants 23
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    F'n pathetic!

The o-line, our biggest offseason issue...went unaddressed.

I'm pretty sure your average high school team has a better o-line than that!
    Fuck me!

10 sacks in the first half, and they caused two QBs to get knocked out of the game.

:x Unreal...
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Davidtrios wrote:
    Jay is our deadman.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Davidtrios wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:
    Jay is our deadman.

nobody is going to survive that on slaught. doest he oline not like J?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • In the last 8 drafts, the Bears have drafted 1 player in the first 3 rounds. It's no shock that their offensive line is a fucking mess. How Jerry Angelo keeps his job is a mystery to me.
    Can Tommie Harris play guard? Oh wait, he'd just fall down. Is Big Cat Williams still available? He's gotta be better than what they have. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • fifefife Posts: 3,327
    While the oline was bad some of the blame must go to cutler himself. does he know that he can throw the ball. you have to make adjustments during the game. there was alot of open players for him but he never threw the ball.
    fife wrote:
    While the oline was bad some of the blame must go to cutler himself. does he know that he can throw the ball. you have to make adjustments during the game. there was alot of open players for him but he never threw the ball.

agreed. I think he became shell shocked after the 6th sack.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Even before he got his ass handed to him, Cutler never looked like he wanted to be out on that field at all. He could have avoided at least half if not 3/4 of those sacks by throwing the ball away.

It was only a matter of time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTRmS6NrrvY
  • 81 wrote:
    fife wrote:

I think he was concussed way before that last sack. It will be interesting to see if he can go this week against the Panthers. If not, I'd much rather see Hanie start than Collins. Collins looked like he was about 57 years old out there when he came in the game...I cant believe that is the guy that we were relying on as our backup.
    81 wrote:
    fife wrote:

I think he was concussed way before that last sack. It will be interesting to see if he can go this week against the Panthers. If not, I'd much rather see Hanie start than Collins. Collins looked like he was about 57 years old out there when he came in the game...I cant believe that is the guy that we were relying on as our backup.

Collins was a stop gap. he sucks.

I was reading the local rags at lunch today and it sounds wishy washy as to if Cutler will be in carolina. If not, i'd prefer Hanie to start.

The O line is so pathetic. Bunch of late round guys and other teams castoffs. :roll:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Collins was a stop gap. he sucks.

I was reading the local rags at lunch today and it sounds wishy washy as to if Cutler will be in carolina. If not, i'd prefer Hanie to start.

The O line is so pathetic. Bunch of late round guys and other teams castoffs. :roll:

I was just reading that Cutler was limited in practice today. I think that means he was cleared by the Bears and NFL doctors to practice which means he will hopefully be starting Sunday.

Buy like you said, the O-line is still a complete joke. Jerry Angelo should have been fired a long time ago. The O-line was a glaring weakness in the offseason and they did pretty much nothing to address that problem.
    good to hear he practiced some, but the o line is still a ticking time bomb.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Cutler out, Todd Collins is starting on Sunday. Fuck!

This might be one of the worst games in the history of the NFL. Todd Collins vs. Jimmy Clausen.
  • QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Posts: 3,635
    This might be one of the worst games in the history of the NFL. Todd Collins vs. Jimmy Clausen.

Probably worse than that. It's gonna be ug-ly.

Panthers 17
    Bears 10
    Nice shirt.
    Cutler out, Todd Collins is starting on Sunday. Fuck!

maybe collins will get knocked out early. i'd still rather see Calib
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • IwasBit10IwasBit10 Posts: 646
    Bears - 5
    Panthers - 3

Bears win on a Peppers forced safety
    He floated back down 'cause he wanted to share, his key to the locks on the chains he saw everywhere.
    IwasBit10 wrote:
    Bears - 5
    Panthers - 3

Bears win on a Peppers forced safety
    Bears might have 5 td's by the half
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Two int's, can we put collins back on the bench already
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Two int's, can we put collins back on the bench already
    3 picks so far. Fuckin' Collins!

Good to see Forte having a good game so far...

PUT HANIE IN!!
  • Oh man was that UGLY. But it's still a W. It was nice to see the running game do something. Let's hope that Cutler can come back this Sunday vs. Seattle.
    Oh man was that UGLY. But it's still a W. It was nice to see the running game do something. Let's hope that Cutler can come back this Sunday vs. Seattle.

If...IF...the Bears can get some sort of running game going then I could see this offense putting up a ton of points. Until that happens, whoever is taking snaps is going to be pounded over and over again.
    mca47 wrote:
    Oh man was that UGLY. But it's still a W. It was nice to see the running game do something. Let's hope that Cutler can come back this Sunday vs. Seattle.

If...IF...the Bears can get some sort of running game going then I could see this offense putting up a ton of points. Until that happens, whoever is taking snaps is going to be pounded over and over again.

agreed. and the o line still sucks
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

agreed. and the o line still sucks

Yep. Complete garbage!
    I honestly cannot believe just how bad it really is.

I know Cutler is getting paid a lot of money, but man...I'm glad I'm not him!
    There is fantasy football, and there is NFL pick 'em, and other games...there should be a "When is Cutler going to be knocked out for the rest of the season game".

:(
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    Go Seahawks!!!

Even though I am picking the Bears. :oops:
  • aNiMaL wrote:
    Go Seahawks!!!

Even though I am picking the Bears. :oops:

That's a smart pick! The Seahawks are brutal on the road...
    I'll start this week out...

With Cutler:
    Bears 34
    Seahawks 10

Without Cutler:
    Bears 17
    Seahawks 10
    Cutler has been cleared to play
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • And now Chris Williams is moving to left guard for this week. Garza to the bench. Another different O-line combination....I hope one of these will stick eventually.