Comments

• davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Jay is our deadman.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    40 tds
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    I see the game isn't going to be broadcasted on the NFL network tonight, does anyone know of any websites that will have the stream?
    got me....but the NFL network has it listed for tommorrow at 9 central
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Who's your QB this year? :lol:

Jay is our quarterback. :mrgreen:

Good luck with that. :mrgreen::lol:
    Jay is not the problem, the problem is the revolving door known as the O line. brutal last night
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    In the opening series, Jay had some decent protention vs the Merriman-less Chargers. Knox had two big catches. It was also good to see Cutler not trying to force anything on thr 3rd down before the FG attempt.
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    Pre-season football is the worst! Can't believe theres still 3 more of these games to suffer through....
    Davidtrios wrote:
    In the opening series, Jay had some decent protention vs the Merriman-less Chargers. Knox had two big catches. It was also good to see Cutler not trying to force anything on thr 3rd down before the FG attempt.

not sure i would use the word decent. he got sacked once and had to run once
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Pre-season football is the worst! Can't believe theres still 3 more of these games to suffer through....

bring on the 18 game season
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

bring on the 18 game season

Hell yeah.
    If they are going to let their stars get bashed up for a game that doesn't mean anything, might as well make it worth it.

And yeah, while I watch preseason games (if they are on) they are pretty dull. They are just so meaningless. I know the "well, it allows some guys to make the team"...but even then, if they make the team the likelihood of them actually playing in the regular season is slim to none.
    Oh well.

One game closer to the regular season! :D
    Well, since Hanie is out for a few games it looks like the Bears are making a push to get a backup. Did anyone see the 3rd string guy (forget his name) in practice. He threw 5 picks. :shock:

Apparently the Bears asked Trent Green to come out of retirement and he said "no". Really Bears? Trent Green? I believe he played in the Martz system before...but the guy is 40 and hasn't touched a football in a year.

Who do you think they'll go after next? Jeff George, or maybe Vinnie Testeverde? :lol:
    Dan LeFevre is a joke. Maybe they'll try for Shane Matthews :lol:
    Its official, they suck. 6 wins max
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    jcut fumbles and throws a pick in back-to-back plays. lol
  • Wow. What an ugly win. They should have lost that game.. at least, by the books, they can't go winless this year, because that was their only win.
  • well, they cant play worse than they did, and they still won, so at least thats something. my dorm is full of lions fans still pretty angry about that final TD being called off :D
  • oona leftoona left Posts: 1,677
    well, they cant play worse than they did, and they still won, so at least thats something. my dorm is full of lions fans still pretty angry about that final TD being called off :D

I can only imagine how pissed they must be!!

Ugly win for the Bears for sure.
    That game was garbage
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    That game was garbage

Not pretty, but a win is a win. Turnovers were killer....they should have won this game easily by at least 10 points.
    Should have kicked that damn fg on 4th down from the 1. Wtf were they thinking
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Ugly.
    They should have lost that game.

Anyways...
    I'm glad to see Cutler and Forte have good games. Aromashadu (sp?) also was a huge target!
    Urlacher really stepped up as did Briggs with that forced fumble...wow, what an amazing play that was!!

That said...

The O-line is f'n shit! Just terrible! First and goal from the 1 and 4 and out?!?!?! FUCK!
    Cutler had about 3 seconds to throw in the first half. About 2 in the second. What a shitty, shitty line!!!

It should have been a loss, but I'll take a break when it comes!
    battle between two terrible teams- a pillow fight
  • Ok we need to get our predictions in for the week....

Cowboys 55
    Bears 14
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    Ok we need to get our predictions in for the week....

Cowboys 55
    Bears 14
    Bears 24
    Cowpies 17
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Bears 17 Cowboys 13
  • Chicago 20
    Dallas 10
    Nice shirt.