• Newman. wrote:
    Good lord, the o line blows
    no kidding

how are we winning this game?? :oops:
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Newman. wrote:
    Ok we need to get our predictions in for the week....

Cowboys 55
    Bears 14
    Bears 24
    Cowpies 17

Good call
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Newman. wrote:
    Good lord, the o line blows
    no kidding

how are we winning this game?? :oops:

Those quick passes on the third drive slowed up the dallas rush
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Nice adjustments by Mark Martz! Bear Down, Bitches!
  • Awesome win! So sweet to beat the overhyped, over rated cowboys and especially that asshole Roy Williams. God that guy makes me sick.
  • KevinmanKevinman Posts: 1,909
    I can't believe they're 2-0. Next week could be a disaster, but I'm hoping for the best.
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • Kevinman wrote:
    I can't believe they're 2-0. Next week could be a disaster, but I'm hoping for the best.

Bears suck!!!!! ;)
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Bears 24
    Packers 20
    mca47 wrote:
    Bears 24
    Packers 20

Bears 38
    Packers 30
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Bears 33
    Packers 30
    (OT)
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    ^^^ Seriously people? The Pack are getting ready for another sweep of your team this year :D

(Yes I am a Chicago Packer backer...)
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Got caught drinking the kool-aid already! Just bought two tix for the monday night game on stubhub.

BEAR DOWN!!!!
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    ^^^ Seriously people? The Pack are getting ready for another sweep of your team this year :D

(Yes I am a Chicago Packer backer...)

go back to where you came from.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Got caught drinking the kool-aid already! Just bought two tix for the monday night game on stubhub.

BEAR DOWN!!!!

must be nice to be rich. :lol:

really tho, how the heck does chicago have the smallest stadium in the entire NFL? really?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Got caught drinking the kool-aid already! Just bought two tix for the monday night game on stubhub.

BEAR DOWN!!!!

really tho, how the heck does chicago have the smallest stadium in the entire NFL? really?

really? Soldier Field seems pretty big from the inside. It is one of the best stadiums I have been to.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
    81 wrote:

BEAR DOWN!!!!

really? Soldier Field seems pretty big from the inside. It is one of the best stadiums I have been to.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cu ... e_stadiums

smallest

yet it's in the second biggest football market. biggest unshared market (ie no New York Jets/Giants)

it's a joke, as is most of the state

i've tried buying tickets when they go on sale on ticket master. best i have ever pulled were for seats with a $250 price tag per ticket. no way in hell i'm paying $500 to (maybe) be entertained for a few hours. I'll stay at home and watch it.

for this area, it should be 100K.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

smallest

yet it's in the second biggest football market. biggest unshared market (ie no New York Jets/Giants)

i've tried buying tickets when they go on sale on ticket master. best i have ever pulled were for seats with a $250 price tag per ticket. no way in hell i'm paying $500 to (maybe) be entertained for a few hours. I'll stay at home and watch it.

That's crazy! I had no idea it was only 61,500!! That's smaller than most college stadiums! What was it pre-renovation?

What's strange is that sitting in Soldier Field, I would guess it would be around 70-75,000.

You're right though, it should be closer to 100k. They'd easily sell out in a 100k stadium...and ticket prices wouldn't be nearly as crazy!
    mca47 wrote:
    81 wrote:

smallest

That's crazy! I had no idea it was only 61,500!! That's smaller than most college stadiums! What was it pre-renovation?

What's strange is that sitting in Soldier Field, I would guess it would be around 70-75,000.

You're right though, it should be closer to 100k. They'd easily sell out in a 100k stadium...and ticket prices wouldn't be nearly as crazy!

funny you ask. just read an article on this in the last couple of weeks. they reduced the stadium seating by about 5,000
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

smallest

for this area, it should be 100K.[/quote]

It is crazy that we have the smallest stadium in the league. Ticket prices are way out of hand too. Luckily, a friend of mine has 10 season tickets in his family so I usually get to at least 2 games a year for face value.
    9 Big Ten teams play their home games in bigger stadiums than what Soldier Field holds.

Dumb!
    mca47 wrote:
    9 Big Ten teams play their home games in bigger stadiums than what Soldier Field holds.

Dumb!

it seats 54 more than friggen Yale. YALE. for crying out loud

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Am ... y_capacity
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

Dumb!

it seats 54 more than friggen Yale. YALE. for crying out loud

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Am ... y_capacity

While it sucks that it's small, I think we can all agree on this...

At least we don't have to go to Green Bay Wisconsin to watch our team play!!! :D:lol:
    as much as i am a bears fan, and thus, have to hate the packers, i must admit, i would like to check out their stadium. i further must admit, they have the best ownership group in all of sports.

:?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    the packers are a well run organization. they remind me of the twins- perennial winners.

anyway- is it monday yet? I'm ready for some more bears football (can't believe im saying that)
    it's not monday, but football sat is right around the corner.

hopefully, there will be a good game or two on tommorrow.

so what are our thoughts on the bears chances monday? should be a pass fest since neither team seems able to throw the ball. i'd say GB has the better secondary, but the Bears have been better that i thought it would be so far. I've not foudn myself yelling at the safties yet. that's a good thing.

it'd be nice to see the pass rush step it up a bit and smack rodgers around a little.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Bears 24
    Packers 21

overtime.....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    Bears 33 Packers 24
    >My heart
    Packers 37 Bears 20
    >My brain
    i can see them laying an egg after the last couple of games. could the be over confident with a big head? or do they come out and lay the wood to rogers. the front 4 NEED to generate some pressure all night and knock rodgers around.

anybody what to wager how many times we see peanut slip down?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Green Bay 27
    Chicago 24
    Nice shirt.