THE 2013 CHICAGO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Bears 20
    TB 13

both teams too jet-lagged to look sharp...sloppy, boring game but a win for da bears
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Davidtrios wrote:
    Bears 20
    TB 13

both teams too jet-lagged to look sharp...sloppy, boring game but a win for da bears

Tampa shoud be well adjusted by game time. they flew over this past monday. bears are going today. by sunday they should be adjusted.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:
    Bears 20
    TB 13

Tampa shoud be well adjusted by game time. they flew over this past monday. bears are going today. by sunday they should be adjusted.

hmm...interesting...i like what tampa did by getting there early...they might look better than the bears...what's your prediction?
    Last time Tampa went over, i believe they went on a friday...and it sounds like it fucked with them.

i think wed would have been a better choice....we'll see...

i don't buy into the Tampa hype. i think they are over rated. i think the bears win. maybe that's just my fandom coming thru. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Davidtrios wrote:
    Bears 20
    TB 13

It seems like these games in London are always sloppy....

Bears 24
    Bucs 13
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    81 wrote:
    Last time Tampa went over, i believe they went on a friday...and it sounds like it fucked with them.

i don't buy into the Tampa hype. i think they are over rated. i think the bears win. maybe that's just my fandom coming thru. :lol:

I think they are a solid team, but I tend to agree that they are a tad overrated.

Protection scheme used against the Vikings...
    Bears 34
    Bucs 17

Protection scheme used the first 5 games...
    Bears 20
    Bucs 17
    in other Ex Bears news....

Olin retired today.

i'm glad they didn't resign him
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    NFL's doing the next A Football Life on Ditka Thursday...I so hope they show footage of him rollerskating in the dome! :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • oona leftoona left Posts: 1,677
    mca47 wrote:
    81 wrote:

I think they are a solid team, but I tend to agree that they are a tad overrated.

Protection scheme used against the Vikings...
    Bears 34
    Bucs 17

Protection scheme used the first 5 games...
    Bears 20
    Bucs 17

Have they said anything about the protection scheme they employed last week being used heavily again? I mean, it worked.
    no idea what this means but it gave me a chuckle

tumblr_lfjkfwCwBq1qaeix7o1_400.jpg
    Davidtrios wrote:

kilgore trout?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    is that his avatar? my buddy just sent me a text with that pic.
    looking pretty good...tb got some rhythm there at the end of the half but i dont think they have enough healthy guys to mount a serious comeback
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    Davidtrios wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

That's great. I saw this one the other day that cracked me up a bit, but that one is funnier.

Cutler3.jpg
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
    81 wrote:
    :lol: if they play like they played yesterday...they could get to 11. it's a stretch, but possible...

look at the schedule

Tampa (london)
    bye
    @ Philly
    Detroit
    San Diego
    @ Oakland
    KC
    @Denver
    Seattle

@ GB
    @Minnesota

i've bolded games that they should win. All the other games are winnable. go 2-2 in those games and you have 11 wins

the vikings are one of the worst teams in the league though. i wouldn't put tampa in bold. at oakland will be tough too
    Bold
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Nice to get a win today. A little to close for comfort at the end there. 4-3 heading into the bye week isn't too bad...
    Nice to get a win today. A little to close for comfort at the end there. 4-3 heading into the bye week isn't too bad...

:thumbup:

Pay Forte.
    Davidtrios wrote:
    Nice to get a win today. A little to close for comfort at the end there. 4-3 heading into the bye week isn't too bad...

:thumbup:

Pay Forte.

Forte is a beast.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    posted this in the Philly thread...but it deserves a spot in this thread....

Forte is on a pace to have 1,536 rushing yards and 958 recieving yards for a total of 2,494 which btw, would be just 15 yards behind the single season record.

he would also be the fifth Bear to lead the NFL in yards from srimmage in a season after Galye, Walter (twice) , Clarke, Feathers
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    edited October 2011
    :shock: i knew he was good but i didnt know he was that good.

imagine if they had at least an average OL!
    Post edited by davidtrios on
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    I'd be worried that after paying Forte, he pulls a Chris Johnson. CJ2K is hurting all backs hoping to renegotiate their deals.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
    Davidtrios wrote:
    :shock: i knew he was good but i didnt know he was that good.

imaiane if they had at least an average OL!

he might have less recieving yards if the line was better as pass blocking.

i don't know why, but it just doens't seem people talk about him that much. maybe becuase he isn't really flashy nor does he showboat....or score enough TD's
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • I'd be worried that after paying Forte, he pulls a Chris Johnson. CJ2K is hurting all backs hoping to renegotiate their deals.

I would only be worried if Forte decided to hold out for all of training camp and then signed his deal like Johnson did.
  • 81 wrote:
    posted this in the Philly thread...but it deserves a spot in this thread....

Forte is on a pace to have 1,536 rushing yards and 958 recieving yards for a total of 2,494 which btw, would be just 15 yards behind the single season record.

he would also be the fifth Bear to lead the NFL in yards from srimmage in a season after Galye, Walter (twice) , Clarke, Feathers

He has just been straight up awesome this season.

You know the Bears are just going to franchise Forte for the next 2 seasons so they don't have to sign him to a big deal.
    feels like they are headed to franchise tag

at least that's what it feels like to me.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    i think there tends to be a rule with athletes...once they get paid, they get complacent and stop being good.
    edited October 2011
    Davidtrios wrote:
    i think there tends to be a rule with athletes...once they get paid, they get complacent and stop being good.

i think it depends on the player....

Brady got paid....and is still playing at a very high level

Haynesworth got paid and has already been traded.

Based on what i have read about Forte, i don't see him ever letting up. It's way to early, but he's working on being an all time great Bear RB's. Long long way to go, but he is off to a great start.
    Post edited by 81 on
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,511
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    :lol: if they play like they played yesterday...they could get to 11. it's a stretch, but possible...

look at the schedule

Tampa (london)
    bye
    @ Philly
    Detroit
    San Diego
    @ Oakland
    KC
    @Denver
    Seattle

@ GB
    @Minnesota

i've bolded games that they should win. All the other games are winnable. go 2-2 in those games and you have 11 wins

the vikings are one of the worst teams in the league though. i wouldn't put tampa in bold. at oakland will be tough too
    Bold

ha...yeah real easy win yesterday :mrgreen:

fuck games in london by the way
    www.myspace.com
    ha...yeah real easy win yesterday :mrgreen:

fuck games in london by the way

they controlled the game for the first 3 quarters...and had to hang on at the end. but a win is a win is a win.

during Lovie's post game, he said he would be more than happy to play in london so long as it was somebody's else's home game. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    81 wrote:
    during Lovie's post game, he said he would be more than happy to play in london so long as it was somebody's else's home game. :lol:

Yeah, it's just not fair to only have 7 home games in a 16-game season. It's one thing to have a game there and another thing for Goodell to think it's a good idea to move a team over there permanently :roll:

And we won't even get into the idea of a Superbowl there...Let's just leave money on the table and take our most popular event overseas when the US could use the economy boost every year... :lol: