THE 2013 CHICAGO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Yeah, I'm guessing he will be playing on Sunday.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    He's not a favorite of mine by any means any more, but don't forget that Favre had the game of his life the DAY after his dad died, so it could be good for his performance. Still obviously sad though :(
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    He's not a favorite of mine by any means any more, but don't forget that Favre had the game of his life the DAY after his dad died, so it could be good for his performance. Still obviously sad though :(

I remember that game. Favre had a good game, but it was amazing at how friggen lucky he got too. There were easily 3-4 balls that could have been picked off, but somehow landed in the arms of the Packers....

Either way, I hope he comes out and wants to blow off some steam!!
    Urlacher practiced with the team today.

Sweet!

I want the first play of the game to go like this...

Bears send a blitz, Urlacher flies past Kreutz and buries his shoulder into Brees', ball pops out and he returns it for 6! :D
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mca47 wrote:

Sweet!

Bears send a blitz, Urlacher flies past Kreutz and buries his shoulder into Brees', ball pops out and he returns it for 6! :D

i'd be down with that....

i'd like to see Melton put Olin on his ass. I know he was the leader....blah blah blah...i'm still glad they didn't resign him.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

Sweet!

i'd be down with that....

i'd like to see Melton put Olin on his ass. I know he was the leader....blah blah blah...i'm still glad they didn't resign him.

I would also be OK w/ the game starting like that.

I was kinda down on the Bears not resigning Kreutz, but it seems like Garza is doing a pretty good job at center and Cutler seems to like him. Plus, Kreutz looked terrible in that first game vs. GB.
    I was kinda down on the Bears not resigning Kreutz, but it seems like Garza is doing a pretty good job at center and Cutler seems to like him. Plus, Kreutz looked terrible in that first game vs. GB.

when the line was as bad as it was last year...and Olin was the leader of that line....that's all i needed to be sold on change.

Plus i didn't think he looked that good last year.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Bears 24
    Saints 21
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Bears 27
    Saints 17
    Nice shirt.
  • Bears 31
    Saints 27

BEARSSSSSSSSS!
    Bears 31
    Saints 27
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,502
    so i had the bears last week but thought they would win a few less games this year than last.

i think reality sets in a bit tomorrow on the road, in a dome, against a good team with a few extra days of rest.

saints by more than 7....

(are non bears fans allowed to make predictions in here? :? :lol: )
    www.myspace.com

no...get back to your 80% passing debate. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

no...get back to your 80% passing debate. :lol:

i'm dumbfounded that such a thing can actually be a debate :o
    www.myspace.com
    you philly people are comical. 80% minimum passing :lol:

i will agree with him that the league is set up for passing now, but you still need to balance it out. :lol:

but i would still prefer 80% running :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    you philly people are comical. 80% minimum passing :lol:

i will agree with him that the league is set up for passing now, but you still need to balance it out. :lol:

but i would still prefer 80% running :lol:

thing is i never disagreed that the league is set up for passing. my mom could tell you that. just not 80% of the fucking time. :lol:

average plays in a game is around 60 per team. that means he wants to throw it 48 times on average. :crazy: :roll:
    www.myspace.com
  • so i had the bears last week but thought they would win a few less games this year than last.

i think reality sets in a bit tomorrow on the road, in a dome, against a good team with a few extra days of rest.

Even w/ Colston and most likely Moore out? I don't know if the Bears win, but I love them at plus 7.
    so i had the bears last week but thought they would win a few less games this year than last.

Even w/ Colston and most likely Moore out? I don't know if the Bears win, but I love them at plus 7.

i thought moore was going to play?
    www.myspace.com
  • Well that was a complete fucking embarrassment. Drives me nuts when they keep showing Cutler on the sidelines and Buck/Aikman wouldn't shut up about it. How the fuck is the guy supposed to look when he's getting killed out there?
    Well that was a complete fucking embarrassment. Drives me nuts when they keep showing Cutler on the sidelines and Buck/Aikman wouldn't shut up about it. How the fuck is the guy supposed to look when he's getting killed out there?

i hate when people make a big deal about that stuff.
    www.myspace.com
    Well that was a complete fucking embarrassment. Drives me nuts when they keep showing Cutler on the sidelines and Buck/Aikman wouldn't shut up about it. How the fuck is the guy supposed to look when he's getting killed out there?

I didn't hear what they said (the bar I was at had another game on the audio system), but what I did SEE, I didn't care about.
    What I DID care about was how f'n pathetic the o-line looked. Compare the time Brees had to the time Cutler had in the pocket. It was rare that Cutler had more than 2 steps or 2 seconds before he had to step up or move in the pocket. Take that plus the fact that our receiving core is complete garbage, and it's surprising they put up that many points.
    Buck and Aikman are terrible commentators.
    What Cutler does on the sidelines to me is actually understandable. He has every right to bitch and moan about the shitty line in front of him, he has every right to complain about getting hit harder than ANYONE in the league, and he doesn't. He just keeps his mouth shut and minds his own. We all know he's no cheerleader, but as fans we also know that his teammates respect him to the highest degree.

Offense:
    QB: B (Not a great game, but I don't think ANYONE could be successful behind that line).
    RB: B- (Forte didn't run for much, but he once again showed why he's the best receiver on the team).
    WR: D (Horrible group of receivers. Williams not playing, Hester is worthless, Knox will never fight for a ball or position, too many dropped passes...horrible!!)
    O-line: F (Garbage!)
    Defense:
    D-line: C (No QB pressure and a quality QB will pick apart any secondary...which Brees did).
    LBs: C- (Other than a few tackles by Briggs and maybe one or two by Urlacher, they were non-existant and had terrible pass coverage).
    Secondary: B- (Impossible to cover guys if you don't get pressure on the QB. Couple of bad/blown plays).
  • Back to life......Back to reality.........
    Back to life......Back to reality.........

The power of lyrics and how it transcends into life...

:roll: :D
    i knew i didn't want to watch the game this week...i was out and about sunday...but had the game on the radio for a little bit.

i'll have to see how close the radio broadcast syncs up with the tv broadcast. i doubt it does, but i tell ya....the radio annoucers beat the shit out of the tv talking heads.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    i knew i didn't want to watch the game this week...i was out and about sunday...but had the game on the radio for a little bit.

i'll have to see how close the radio broadcast syncs up with the tv broadcast. i doubt it does, but i tell ya....the radio annoucers beat the shit out of the tv talking heads.

Whether it's football, or baseball...Joe Buck sucks ass.
    The 56 sacks last year may end up looking pretty good to Cutler...
    If this trend continues, the Bears will give up 80+ sacks this year. :shock:

F'n pathetic!
  • mca47 wrote:
    The 56 sacks last year may end up looking pretty good to Cutler...
    If this trend continues, the Bears will give up 80+ sacks this year. :shock:

F'n pathetic!

What a fucking joke. O-line is obviously their biggest weakness and they dont' go out and sign a quality veteran to improve it. How Jerry Angelo keeps his job is a mystery.

Injuries are starting to pile up already too. Bears had a real horseshoe up their ass last year...not going to happen again this year.
  • Green Bay 145
    Bears 3
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    Green Bay 145
    Bears 3

sounds about right.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Green Bay 145
    Bears 3

sounds about right.

I was expecting a 1-2 start. We'll see what happens after this week...