THE 2013 CHICAGO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Packers: 37
    Bears: 17

-Cuter sacked 11 times and literally gets killed on the field. Bears fans get mad, call Cutler a pussy then piss on his gravestone.
    -Rodgers throws for 500+ yards and 4 TDs.
    -Urlacher gets one assisted tackle.
    -Knox has 4 dropped balls.
    -Hester once again never gets open.
    -Forte scores all 17 points including the field goal.
    -Major Wright almost covers someone and trips and falls over 6 times.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mca47 wrote:

-Cuter sacked 11 times and literally gets killed on the field. Bears fans get mad, call Cutler a pussy then piss on his gravestone.

i can see this all happening....except for the fans calling cutler a pussy. i don't think any chicago fans have said that. dude has been pounded the last two years, and is off to anouther pounding start this year....and all he does is get up, go back to the huddle and call the next play.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

i can see this all happening....except for the fans calling cutler a pussy. i don't think any chicago fans have said that. dude has been pounded the last two years, and is off to anouther pounding start this year....and all he does is get up, go back to the huddle and call the next play.

Most fans in Chicago are smart enough to know that Cutler isn't a pussy. There are some morons that don't get how fucking pathetic this O-line is.

How many shots of Cutler on the sideline do you think Fox will show this week? Fox is like fucking TMZ w/ this Cutler stuff. How about the fact that they completely fabricated newspaper headlines during the Falcons-Bears broadcast when they were looking back on Cutler getting pulled from last year's NFC championship game?

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2 ... brications
    fake news story headlines.....what happened to integrity.

you can't trust anything that any of the networks tell you....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    fake news story headlines.....what happened to integrity.

you can't trust anything that any of the networks tell you....

What a joke Fox is. They try to make Cutler the villain and make you hate him.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280

Fox-sports-news or whatever else is in the entertainment business. They care nothing for the facts, but what stirs people's emotions. Just like most bullshit these days, drama and the potential for it, are far more interesting to the average bone-head American than real facts. Facts afterall are boring! :?

I was Cutler's biggest defender last year. NOBODY....NOBODY gets hit harder and more consistently than that guy. Huge props to him!! If I were him, I may consider saying "fuck it, trade me" than have to go back behind that "line".

To 81 - There were a ton of Bears fans who were irate at him for sitting out the last half of the NFC Championship. I know quite a few, and I know some who are still skeptical. No matter what I say, they are still anti-Jay. A MJD may be the first to wrongly call him a pussy, but people in Chicago, like everywhere else is also victim to the nonsense of the Fox drama.

I also love how Aikman has the balls to question Jay. Aikman probably had one of the greatest offensive line(s) to ever be assembled over the course of his career in Dallas. Fucker.
  • Bears 21
    Packers 20

They're gonna turn it around this week. It's the PACKERS.
    Can't get much worse, right? :|
    Nice shirt.
  • mca47 wrote:

To 81 - There were a ton of Bears fans who were irate at him for sitting out the last half of the NFC Championship. I know quite a few, and I know some who are still skeptical. No matter what I say, they are still anti-Jay. A MJD may be the first to wrongly call him a pussy, but people in Chicago, like everywhere else is also victim to the nonsense of the Fox drama.

I also love how Aikman has the balls to question Jay. Aikman probably had one of the greatest offensive line(s) to ever be assembled over the course of his career in Dallas. Fucker.

There are so many fucking meathead idiots out there. The guy had an injury that usually puts guys out for 4-6 weeks and they call him a pussy for coming out of the game.

I think Aikman has gotten hit in the head a few too many times. He's usual pretty good as the color guy, but can sound like a moron at times.
    mca47 wrote:

Fox-sports-news or whatever else is in the entertainment business. They care nothing for the facts, but what stirs people's emotions. Just like most bullshit these days, drama and the potential for it, are far more interesting to the average bone-head American than real facts. Facts afterall are boring! :?

I was Cutler's biggest defender last year. NOBODY....NOBODY gets hit harder and more consistently than that guy. Huge props to him!! If I were him, I may consider saying "fuck it, trade me" than have to go back behind that "line".

ok...i will concede, there are people around here that don't like jay...but they are a very small minority.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Packers 31
    Bears 17
    Packers 31
    Bears 17

go make some pickles
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Bears 24
    Pack - 21

Somehow the bears are gonna pull this one off. They usually play good against the pack and the pack are due for a loss.

Green Bay sucks...brett favre swallows!!!!

Anyone rememember that chant heading into soldier in the tunnels??? Classic.
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Wma31394 wrote:
    Bears 24
    Pack - 21

Somehow the bears are gonna pull this one off. They usually play good against the pack and the pack are due for a loss.

The Packers D has not looked good at all the first 2 games. I could see the Bears scoring some points, but I can also see Cutler getting sacked 7 times. I don't know what the hell to expect from this game.

I may or may not have participated in that chant before...
  • Wma31394 wrote:
    Bears 24
    Pack - 21

Brett who?
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Convo I had with co-worker:

David Pollak/usr... head on radio in cutlers last YEAR with den, 11 sacks
    David Pollak/us... he has that many thru2 games
    Michael Kechke... thats right cuz Denver sucks and we are da bears!
    David Pollak/us... we dont need no healthy QB bc we da bears!
    Michael Kechke... right!
    Fuck..bennett, karimi, and I think barber are out this week.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Wma31394 wrote:
    Bears 24
    Pack - 21

Brett who?

412_48.jpg

Gotta admit I'm nervous about this game. Lovie's sole purpose as the Bears head coach is to beat the Packers, and he's been pretty good at that. Did they determine if Bennett is playing yet or not?
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/ ... use-honors

the 85 Bears finally get their trip to the White House!!!!!
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Wma31394 wrote:
    Bears 24
    Pack - 21

Brett who?

412_48.jpg

Gotta admit I'm nervous about this game. Lovie's sole purpose as the Bears head coach is to beat the Packers, and he's been pretty good at that. Did they determine if Bennett is playing yet or not?

I heard on the radio this morning that bennett is doubtful and hasnt practiced. Same with Karimi. Bennett is a huge loss for the bears. Hes not the greatest but at least he knows how to run a route.
  • http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/7004541/85-chicago-bears-get-white-house-honors

the 85 Bears finally get their trip to the White House!!!!!

The 85 Bears thing is truly becoming sad. Its time to let it go guys.....Mongo McMichael Im looking at you buddy!
  • Oh well....
    Time for my prediction.....

Green Bay 34
    Bears 14
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,182
    Oh well....

Green Bay 34
    Bears 14
    Speedy I think your a little high on the Packers scoring 34 points. Of the three times they played last year they held the Aaron Rodgers Packers to 20, 17 & 21. The Lovie Smith Bearss always play the pack close. I think the beloved might pull this one off. I'm saying Bears 24 Pack 21. Last Second or overtime FG by Robbie for the win.

Screw those Deer Fuckers!!!!!
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,182
    ObamaBear.jpg
    Bears blow....we are headed for a long season....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • shadowcast wrote:
    Oh well....

Green Bay 34
    Bears 14
    Speedy I think your a little high on the Packers scoring 34 points. Of the three times they played last year they held the Aaron Rodgers Packers to 20, 17 & 21. The Lovie Smith Bearss always play the pack close. I think the beloved might pull this one off. I'm saying Bears 24 Pack 21. Last Second or overtime FG by Robbie for the win.

Screw those Deer Fuckers!!!!!
    Packers may score 34 by halftime......

The Bears are just fucking painfull to watch....
  • Bears down 14 early...
    Forced to pass???

Cutler will be running for his life...All fucking day....

Again
  • Go Bears???

hehehehehe
    Love me some 18
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Go Bears???

hehehehehe

Fuck the bears. Heplhehehehe
    Field has a shank :?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg