THE 2013 CHICAGO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    81 wrote:
    get outta of here before i start chucking pennies at your car. :P

:lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    back to jay for a second...i'm not suprised he dumped her. start dating in august, engaged in april. i'm guessing she was pushing the marriage crap and he finally had enough and said get out. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,492
    81 wrote:
    back to jay for a second...i'm not suprised he dumped her. start dating in august, engaged in april. i'm guessing she was pushing the marriage crap and he finally had enough and said get out. :lol:

that chick is gorgeous.
    www.myspace.com
    81 wrote:

that chick is gorgeous.

likely why he let it drag on for a few months. finally said, you know, we aren't getting married...time to move on. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    81 wrote:

that chick is gorgeous.
    Yeah, she's def hot. If she was nuts though, it'll be good that they are no longer together.
    I can imagine, Sunday morning before a game...nag, nag, nag...or if she's really nuts maybe picking fights, screaming, being a total lunatic. Then while on the sidelines while the defense is out there, thinking about going home to that?!?! That's gotta screw up your focus on the game!!

My ex was a nut. At times she'd pick a fight about something, not let it go, and while at work I'd be pissed. After those crazy moments, I wouldn't want to be anywhere near her. I don't see it being much different being a football player. A job is a job, and insane girlfriend is an insane girlfriend. :lol:
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    0724-cavallari-inf-bn-credit.jpg

Jay's looking a little soft, might want to hit the gym a bit!

By the way, I love the look Jay has. It looks like "God, I seriously hate you!" And probably a little of "Read your book, look hot, and for the love of god...keep your mouth shut!"
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    My QB dates much hotter woman then yours. lol

Can't wait to kick your ass again this season. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/fo ... 0542.story

I like this. Maynard has sucked for the past 2 years.
    Meh. I liked him, but......a punter is a punter

Hopefully they can sign a couple o lineman and work on rebuilding the defense. Lot of jobs open on that side. A big fast wr would be nice as well
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,421
    So we got rid of our punter???

Well....ummmmm
    I guess thats a start.....hmmmmmmmmmm

Over/Under on Cutler sacks this year????

193???

hehehehe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    So we got rid of our punter???

Well....ummmmm
    I guess thats a start.....hmmmmmmmmmm

Over/Under on Cutler sacks this year????

193???

hehehehe

i need to get out to Ohare to see who is flying in.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Sanzenbacher is signed. Not a big fast wideout, but he does have good hands.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • he still standshe still stands Posts: 2,835
    81 wrote:

Martz doesn't like tall receivers... which is retarded.
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
    81 wrote:

Martz doesn't like tall receivers... which is retarded.

i don't think he dislikes tall players, he just likes guys that can run and run and run

it'll be curious if Devin Aromashodu ever gets out of the dog house. he showed flashes that he could be that bigger wide out.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

did you hear his comments on the radio?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

Hopefully they can sign a couple o lineman and work on rebuilding the defense. Lot of jobs open on that side. A big fast wr would be nice as well

Great directional punter, but he just didn't have the leg strength anymore...especially in shitty conditions. Wasn't the biggest of their problems, but it's a good start.

You know the Bears won't get a WR....these stubborn pricks continue to think Hester is a #1 caliber WR.
    81 wrote:

No, I missed that but I heard he had some interesting things to say...
    81 wrote:

No, I missed that but I heard he had some interesting things to say...

he basically tossed the special teams coach under the bus for his decline.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

Great directional punter, but he just didn't have the leg strength anymore...especially in shitty conditions. Wasn't the biggest of their problems, but it's a good start.

You know the Bears won't get a WR....these stubborn pricks continue to think Hester is a #1 caliber WR.

that's what the talking heads on the radio are saying.

i'm not going to get worked up on the punter.

i still think they need to find a big possession type reciever to go along with hester and knox.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

i still think they need to find a big possession type reciever to go along with hester and knox.

This is exactly what they need to do, but they will not do it. Just heard on 1000 that the Bears have told the WRs that they won't be going out to sign a big $ free agent WR. It just doesn't make sense.
    81 wrote:

This is exactly what they need to do, but they will not do it. Just heard on 1000 that the Bears have told the WRs that they won't be going out to sign a big $ free agent WR. It just doesn't make sense.

heard that as well

makes zero sense.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    81 wrote:

roy williams is available :lol:
    The Fixer wrote:
    81 wrote:

you laugh, but the radio guys are talking about him. being that he played for martz and Rod up in detroit. i'd give it a 10% chance
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    81 wrote:

you laugh, but the radio guys are talking about him. being that he played for martz and Rod up in detroit. i'd give it a 10% chance

I almost threw up when I heard that. What is with players named 'Roy Williams' being ridiculously overrated???
    Is it just me, or do you get the feeling bears are going to flop in free agency
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    1 guest wrote:

We did just sign a punter....Adam Podlesh from the Jags.

But yeah, they need to make some moves here....I'm getting pretty nervous about not having signed Kreutz or Anthony Adams yet. Also hearing that Greg Olsen is on the trading block now....
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    I don't get why the Bears did not attempt to get a recevier in FA- I heard on the radio thet are currently 30 million under the cap for the year right now? Is that the correct number?
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
    I don't get why the Bears did not attempt to get a recevier in FA- I heard on the radio thet are currently 30 million under the cap for the year right now? Is that the correct number?

Yep, $30 mill is what theyre saying around here.

It's mind-boggling. The entire fucking world sees that we need to upgrade at WR, but for some reason the Bears cannot see this. Drives me nuts.
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    that's the Bears for you
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
    1 guest wrote:

We did just sign a punter....Adam Podlesh from the Jags.

But yeah, they need to make some moves here....I'm getting pretty nervous about not having signed Kreutz or Anthony Adams yet. Also hearing that Greg Olsen is on the trading block now....

i saw that Olsen thing. His agent sent a note to all the teams telling them to make an offer, than recanted it shortly after. he's on the block.

Adams didn't soudn confident yesterday on the radio about being back.

Kreutz can leave, as long as they can find somebody to replace him.

crap

Cutler is gonna get murdered again
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg