• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    da Beeaaarrrrssss
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,782
    81 wrote:
    da Beeaaarrrrssss
    STEELERS!!!!!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:
    da Beeaaarrrrssss

now that you have identified your nfl affiliation, the next step is posting in the correct thread. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:
    da Beeaaarrrrssss

now that you have identified your nfl affiliation, the next step is posting in the correct thread. :P
    hahahaha. says the smioing baby who posts in EVERY single team thread. :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    hahahaha. says the smioing baby who posts in EVERY single team thread. :mrgreen:

to discuss that team. :D
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

the one word i posted is another way of saying " your team sucks balls"

mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

the one word i posted is another way of saying " your team sucks balls"

getta outta here.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Bears-Packers

The winner goes to the Superbowl.....

The loser seriously considers moving to Iowa.........
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

Sorry 81 and SPEEDY but it's going to be the Pack.

Rodgers is on fire and Culter's due for one of his breakdowns. 38-10
    #FHP
    no respect...

Bears are a home dog in the NFC championship game.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PJBuckeyePJBuckeye Posts: 1,102
    I typically don't post on the AET board...

The Bears might have the easiest path to a Lombardi Trophy in history. Two 6 seeds (assuming a Jets victory) and a 7-9 team. If they do win the next two, I hope that these facts don't diminish their title.
    Chicago 6/29/98 - Nashville 8/17/00 - Cleveland 4/25/03- Chicago 6/18/03
    Chicago 5/16/06 - Milwaukee 6/30/06 - Bonnaroo 6/14/08 - Milwaukee (EV)8/19/08
    Chicago 8/23/09 - St. Louis 5/4/10 - East Troy 9/3/11 - East Troy 9/4/11
    Minor League Park 7/19/13 - Milwaukee 10-20-14 - Bonnaroo 6/11/16
    Minor League Park 8/20/16 - Minor League Park 8/22/16
    Minor League Park 8/18/18 - Minor League Park 8/20/18 - Los Angeles 4/16/20
    PJBuckeye wrote:

The Bears might have the easiest path to a Lombardi Trophy in history. Two 6 seeds (assuming a Jets victory) and a 7-9 team. If they do win the next two, I hope that these facts don't diminish their title.

nobody remembers that stuff. 10 years from now, all that matters is you are SB champ
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    That's true
  • 81 wrote:
    PJBuckeye wrote:

nobody remembers that stuff. 10 years from now, all that matters is you are SB champ

Exactly. It's crazy all the negativity that is associated with this Bears team. Yeah, they've had some breaks, but they're in the NFC fucking championship game. That doesn't happen by accident.

This is goin to be the longest week waiting for this game!!
    ticekts go on sale to the masses tommorrow at 2.

time to buy and flip to pay for PJ20 :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • I cannot believe this team is in the NFC championship game. At the beginning of the year I was thinking 7 to 9 wins and at the most a 1st round playoff loss - due to an aging defense, a subpar defensive backfield, a poor offensive line, just a mediocre running back, and no "#1" wide receiver. Happy as hell that I was wrong!!! :D
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
    I cannot believe this team is in the NFC championship game. At the beginning of the year I was thinking 7 to 9 wins and at the most a 1st round playoff loss - due to an aging defense, a subpar defensive backfield, a poor offensive line, just a mediocre running back, and no "#1" wide receiver. Happy as hell that I was wrong!!! :D

before training camp, i had them winning 10-12 games. after preseason i was down to 6. it's been an up and down season for sure. hopefully two more ups. that'd be killer
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    ticekts go on sale to the masses tommorrow at 2.

time to buy and flip to pay for PJ20 :P

I have the same plan... probably get shut out though
  • 81 wrote:
    PJBuckeye wrote:

Exactly. It's crazy all the negativity that is associated with this Bears team. Yeah, they've had some breaks, but they're in the NFC fucking championship game. That doesn't happen by accident.

This is goin to be the longest week waiting for this game!!

Yea you beat the Seahawks wow way to go. You got in by accident that's for sure. lol

Yes this is gonna be the longest week ever waiting for this game. :)

Yea you beat the Seahawks wow way to go. You got in by accident that's for sure. lol

can't help that the hawks suck. they can only play what the nfl puts in front of them.

i'm just glad the bears didn't stop the lions divisonal losing streak. way to go.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    81 wrote:

can't help that the hawks suck. they can only play what the nfl puts in front of them.

i'm just glad the bears didn't stop the lions divisonal losing streak. way to go.
    Hey, watch it! :lol:

In the end, we had one more playoff win than the Pats did. We were not the team to take the worst beating in the playoffs; that title belongs to the the Chiefs and the Falcons. So, I am please, considering we were the misfits, we didn't fair too badly.
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    edited January 2011
    81 wrote:

I totally agree with you on that. You play who you play and you got lucky on that draw no doubt. ;)

This weekend is your real playoff game. Will see how good you are. If I eat my words I do but I feel I won't have to worry about that. It's gonna be a dam good game with can agree on that. :D

What sucks is were gonna have to worry about the Lions cause they are getting better.

And come on that first game of the season against the Lions. The bears lost that game but becasue of some new call you got lucky. I still don't get that rule but oh well.
    Post edited by patrickredeyes on
  • "In certain trying circumstances...profanity furnishes a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280

Wouldn't surprise me knowing the scumbag Packers.

*Banjo music playing in the background*

Packer fan #1: "Goddamn them Bears! Can you believe they beat the Seahawks?"
    Packer fan #2: "What's a Seahawk?"
    #1: "Damnit Cletus, they're from Seattle!"
    #2: "What's a Seattle?"
    #1: "Damnit Cletus! Either way, them Bears look mighty tough. That Cutler is getting pretty dag-nab good!"
    #2: "Shouldn't we just take him out like we did with that Jim McNugget guy?"
    #1: "You mean, Jim McMahon? No Cletus, they have rules against that now. Not only can you not take a guy out 10 seconds after he passes the ball, but you can't even touch the guy now!"
    #2: "Well shit! How the fuck are we supposed to win then?"
    #1: "Fuck if I know Cletus...fuck if I know".

*Banjo music continues*
  • final score 44-0 da bears!!!!!!!!!!1
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die
    The in between is mine....I..am..mine
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Bears.. 212

Green Bay.. -3
  • mca47 wrote:

Wouldn't surprise me knowing the scumbag Packers.

*Banjo music playing in the background*

Packer fan #1: "Goddamn them Bears! Can you believe they beat the Seahawks?"
    Packer fan #2: "What's a Seahawk?"
    #1: "Damnit Cletus, they're from Seattle!"
    #2: "What's a Seattle?"
    #1: "Damnit Cletus! Either way, them Bears look mighty tough. That Cutler is getting pretty dag-nab good!"
    #2: "Shouldn't we just take him out like we did with that Jim McNugget guy?"
    #1: "You mean, Jim McMahon? No Cletus, they have rules against that now. Not only can you not take a guy out 10 seconds after he passes the ball, but you can't even touch the guy now!"
    #2: "Well shit! How the fuck are we supposed to win then?"
    #1: "Fuck if I know Cletus...fuck if I know".

*Banjo music continues*

You have a fetish for southern guys and banjo music? lol
    Bears.. 212

Green Bay.. -3

Daaaa Bears
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg