THE 2013 CHICAGO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Bears 28
    Saints 21

:corn:

Teams are scoring an average of 28 points against the Bears' defence, and the Saints' offence is averaging 27 points per game. The Saints' defence is only giving up an average of 13.8 points per game, which is 5th in the league.

Just saying! :mrgreen:
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Bears 27
    Saints 24

Hopefully the d-line gets their shit together and starts pressuring the QB.
  • Saints 55
    Bears 24
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Saints 55
    Bears 24

This is more accurate!
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • So somehow I managed to get....

7-0
    0-7

In my Bears football squares this week.
    That's $50 in my pocket.
    And I plan on winning at least one more quarter!
    :P
  • A couple of more weeks.
    And I wont have to give a shit about this team.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Go Blackhawks!
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    A couple of more weeks.
    And I wont have to give a shit about this team.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Go Blackhawks!
    But they're 3-for-3 on the 2-point conversion this year!
  • They are who we thought they were.....
    They beat the Giants...
    They beat Washington...
    5-2 and everyone is happy again.

Sounds good in theory anyway.
    :lol::lol::lol:
    They beat the Giants...
    They beat Washington...
    5-2 and everyone is happy again.

Sounds good in theory anyway.
    :lol::lol::lol:
    Both those teams are going to win soon, this sets up perfect for a typical Bears shit on themselves. Hoping for at least one win in those next two games..
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Collins out for the year.
    Yet another blow to a defensive line that already blew. :fp:
  • mca47 wrote:
    Collins out for the year.
    Yet another blow to a defensive line that already blew. :fp:

And both guys that they have lost have been DT. Not good.

2 bad teams coming up the next 2 weeks...gotta take care of business with these 2 games.
    Win!

Holy crap does our D look like shit anymore. I'm glad to see Bostic get some time but man....that cover 2 is getting destroyed. :x
    Peppers name hasn't been called all season. McClellan can't get past anyone. Wooten is the only one player worth a damn.
    Linebackers don't have the speed to fill the gaps which is why I was glad to see Bostic in there.

Win.
  • mca47 wrote:
    Win!

Holy crap does our D look like shit anymore. I'm glad to see Bostic get some time but man....that cover 2 is getting destroyed. :x
    Peppers name hasn't been called all season. McClellan can't get past anyone. Wooten is the only one player worth a damn.
    Linebackers don't have the speed to fill the gaps which is why I was glad to see Bostic in there.

Win.

Yeah, our D has not been good at all. With all the injuries on the D-line, it's hard to see it getting better anytime soon. Offense looked pretty good. Giants D seemed to focus on taking Jeffrey away, so Marshall had the big game this week. It's a nice luxury to have 2 big, good WRs like that.

Why the fuck did Trestman go for it on 4th and 2 on that first drive? You just gotta take the points there.
    Looks like Bostic is going to be the man the rest of the year.

Guys are dropping like flies on D right now! :x
  • mca47 wrote:
    Looks like Bostic is going to be the man the rest of the year.

Guys are dropping like flies on D right now! :x

I know. It has been brutal with the injuries this year. Hopefully Bostic does well. I'm sure he'll have some growing pains but he's our MLB of the future.
  • Bears 31
    Skins 17
  • Brutal game. Our defense is fucking terrible. No pressure at all on the QB and awful tackling. Cutler, Briggs, and Tillman all didn't finish the game.....good timing with the bye week coming up here.
    Brutal game. Our defense is fucking terrible. No pressure at all on the QB and awful tackling. Cutler, Briggs, and Tillman all didn't finish the game.....good timing with the bye week coming up here.
    I don't remember a Bears defense this bad in my entire life. Yeah, they can cause some turnovers from time to time but they can't pressure the QB, they can't cover, the safeties are a complete joke, and they can't tackle for shit.
    It all starts up front. Every time they'd send a LB or CB in to put pressure on opposing QBs this year they have more than enough time to exploit that lapse in coverage. Not knocking RG3 or any other QB we've played...but we're making every QB look like a Pro Bowler/HOFer.

This team needs the bye week BIGTIME!!!!!

Anyone know Jay's status?
  • mca47 wrote:
    Brutal game. Our defense is fucking terrible. No pressure at all on the QB and awful tackling. Cutler, Briggs, and Tillman all didn't finish the game.....good timing with the bye week coming up here.
    I don't remember a Bears defense this bad in my entire life. Yeah, they can cause some turnovers from time to time but they can't pressure the QB, they can't cover, the safeties are a complete joke, and they can't tackle for shit.
    It all starts up front. Every time they'd send a LB or CB in to put pressure on opposing QBs this year they have more than enough time to exploit that lapse in coverage. Not knocking RG3 or any other QB we've played...but we're making every QB look like a Pro Bowler/HOFer.

This team needs the bye week BIGTIME!!!!!

Anyone know Jay's status?

Yeah, this defense is brutal. The amount of missed tackles yesterday was insane. It was tough to watch.

Cutler is having an MRI today. I don't know...that didn't look good at all. I wouldn't be surprised if that was a season-ender. He could barely put any weight on it when he was walking to the locker room.
  • And now Briggs is out 4-6 weeks with a shoulder injury. The one guy that was actually pretty solid on D. :fp:
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    :fp: :x :(
  • Cutler out at least 4 weeks. Not as bad as I thought it would be, but still not good.
    Cutler out at least 4 weeks. Not as bad as I thought it would be, but still not good.
    Fuck!!!!

:x :x
  • Well this is a depressing, but very true article about how fucked the Bears defense is. Yikes.

http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-trian ... rs-defense
    Well this is a depressing, but very true article about how fucked the Bears defense is. Yikes.

Good article. Sad, but accurate. :x
  • mca47 wrote:
    Well this is a depressing, but very true article about how fucked the Bears defense is. Yikes.

Emery rebuilt the offense in 2 years...I think it's time for him to do the same with the defense. Personally, I think they're going to move to a 3-4 defense next year.
  • I would seriously consider giving #54 a call.........

Of all the things that need an upgrade at Soldier Field, WIFI was very low on my list.....

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ ... 3655.story
    mca47 wrote:

Emery rebuilt the offense in 2 years...I think it's time for him to do the same with the defense. Personally, I think they're going to move to a 3-4 defense next year.
    They are gonna have to do something. I think the first step would be to drop the cover2 on EVERY play. Other teams use it at times, but they also mix it up to keep opposing offenses guessing. With the Bears, you know exactly what you're gonna get on every play. A blitz here and there, but the coverage will always have it's windows especially if those blitzes are picked up.
    McClellan truly looks like a LB playing DE. Having speed is nice, but if the guy across from you is 50lbs heavier and stronger than you, you're still not going to get by him and he'll run you over on run plays and goalline sets.

Injuries or not, this defense would still struggle.
    I would seriously consider giving #54 a call.........

Of all the things that need an upgrade at Soldier Field, WIFI was very low on my list.....

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ ... 3655.story

I've heard a lot of people say this, but the only reasonable thing they could do is hire him as a defensive consultant or something. He certainly wouldn't be able to play.