THE 2013 CHICAGO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    mca47 wrote:
    One throw, one pick. Nice start to the new era!
    What's strange is that he's been doing that a lot in camp too. First play pick... :?

Yeah, sounds like things haven't been going great for the offense in camp. But that is to be expected with a new offense and brand new coaching staff.

For some strange reason, I agreed to go to the game on Thursday night. It's free and I'm going to be in a suite...even with that, my buddy had to convince me to go. Preseason football is just plain awful.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    mca47 wrote:
    One throw, one pick. Nice start to the new era!
    What's strange is that he's been doing that a lot in camp too. First play pick... :?

Yeah, sounds like things haven't been going great for the offense in camp. But that is to be expected with a new offense and brand new coaching staff.

For some strange reason, I agreed to go to the game on Thursday night. It's free and I'm going to be in a suite...even with that, my buddy had to convince me to go. Preseason football is just plain awful.
    It's got to be a timing issue. That's ok, plenty of time to work it out.
  • My thoughts so far after two preseason games:

1. Bostic is probably gonna get the start. With Williams injured, Bostic is making the most of his opportunities.
    2. Kyle Long is very athletic on the field. He and Mills did a fantastic job the 2nd preseason games. I hope they keep that up, because the less I see Webb the better.
    3. Cutler needs to throw the ball more. He relied to heavily on Brandon still on Thursday.
    4. Pass protection is still horrible.

What I hope to see next time:
    1. No pick by Cutler in the first five throws at least. No picks would be awesome, but sadly that can't happen much with him.
    2. More targets. B-Marsh cannot be the only target.
    3. More takeaways! They have many each game, but they need to keep that momentum and take it into the regular season!
    4. A better start from Forte. It seems like his first runs are always shut down right away.
    5. Better pass protection. For the love of God, give Cutler some time! He can be great if he had just a few more seconds (although he did have lots of time on one play Thursday and held it too long).
    ~Carter~

You can spend your time alone, redigesting past regrets, oh
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can't forgive yourself, oh
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense
    - Present Tense
    First team looked solid tonight. Granted it was against a shitty Raiders team, but still nice...
  • rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    mca47 wrote:
    First team looked solid tonight. Granted it was against a shitty Raiders team, but still nice...

If only we could all play the Raiders every week. I notice your QB has no mustache, whats up with that?
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
    mca47 wrote:

If only we could all play the Raiders every week. I notice your QB has no mustache, whats up with that?
    Jay isn't a creep.

Creeps wear creepy stashes.
    mca47 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

Jay isn't a creep.

Creeps wear creepy stashes.

No MVP super bowl champs wear creepy stashes.

Green Bay
    Packers
    Likes little kids
    Drives van
    Weird for a millionaire
    Sound proof
    Candy stash
    Combs creep stash
    mca47 wrote:

Green Bay
    Packers
    Likes little kids
    Drives van
    Weird for a millionaire
    Sound proof
    Candy stash
    Combs creep stash

lol. you forgot super bowl MVP.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    mca47 wrote:

Green Bay
    Packers
    Likes little kids
    Drives van
    Weird for a millionaire
    Sound proof
    Candy stash
    Combs creep stash

lol. you forgot super bowl MVP.

:clap::clap::clap:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:clap::clap::clap:
    Hooray for pedophiles! :lol:

:thumbup:
    12 days until kickoff. Offense looked really good the other night against Oakland. But then again, this is the Raiders we are talking about. From what I have read, it sounds like Trestman hasn't shown much in the preseason as far as how the offense will really look. Looking forward to see what he has up his sleeve...
    12 days until kickoff. Offense looked really good the other night against Oakland. But then again, this is the Raiders we are talking about. From what I have read, it sounds like Trestman hasn't shown much in the preseason as far as how the offense will really look. Looking forward to see what he has up his sleeve...

Yeah, I've read that too. Keeping it really simple during the preseason...
    I've been more than impressed with the rookie right side of the O-line. Forte stands to have a career season! Sucks that I couldn't get him on my fantasy team!

God, I seriously hate preseason game #4! I know, there are people playing for roster spots, but man I want the season to just start!

I have to fly to San Antonio on Sunday of week one. :fp: I should be able to see the game then haul ass to the airport! Gonna be a close one, but I think I can make it. :lol:
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    The bears better tread easy with Brandon Marshall. Sounds like he needs a hug.
  • The bears better tread easy with Brandon Marshall. Sounds like he needs a hug.
    Countdown to breakdown has begun.....
    Hip injury, getting it checked out in the schedule he provided the Bears before the season started...
  • mca47 wrote:
    Hip injury, getting it checked out in the schedule he provided the Bears before the season started...
    My ass. That might be on the "schedule" since day one, but B-Marshal is starting to slip. Cutler and Marshall bromance is nearing an end. #17 is looking tough and #15 is jealous, if you don't think his head is elsewhere go look at his performance against Oakland.......

Countdown to breakdown has begun.
    Preseason game #4 tonight. :fp: :fp:

I will not watch 1 second tonight...what a complete waste the preseason has become.
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    Preseason game #4 tonight. :fp: :fp:

I will not watch 1 second tonight...what a complete waste the preseason has become.
    Plus south Carolina is playing north Carolina tonight!
    My ass. That might be on the "schedule" since day one, but B-Marshal is starting to slip. Cutler and Marshall bromance is nearing an end. #17 is looking tough and #15 is jealous, if you don't think his head is elsewhere go look at his performance against Oakland.......

Countdown to breakdown has begun.

The same #17 that #15 invited to workout together with in the offseason? :think:
    Pretty hard to do much when the ball isn't thrown your way. Yeah, he had a big drop but he also had some key drops last year...I guess he let those go to his head to as he put up Pro Bowl numbers.

:fp:
    Palmer looked sharp for not playing for some time. My guess he's a lock for #3.
    I'm taking Ford over Allen, and Anderson looked good in the slot. Solid backup to Bennett!

Can't wait for next week!
    Palmer is gone. Looks like Edwards for QB3. Also saw that J'Marcus Webb is gone. The guy goes from starting for 3 years to not even making the team as a backup. Just shows how fucked up Lovie and his whole staff were...
    Palmer is gone. Looks like Edwards for QB3. Also saw that J'Marcus Webb is gone. The guy goes from starting for 3 years to not even making the team as a backup. Just shows how fucked up Lovie and his whole staff were...
    Looks like the Bears will go with 2 QBs and keep an extra WR. I'd imagine if Cutler gets hurt, Palmer will be on the top of the list. He looked sharp.
    Soooooooo glad Webb is gone! :clap: That guy was getting schooled by Browns players who were fighting for roster spots last night. :lol:
  • Bears 24
    Bengals 20

Bear down!!!!
    Bears 31
    Bengals 17
  • Ditka 117
    Bengals 4

The final would be 121-0, but Ditka felt bad for the Bengals and gave them 4 of his points.
  • Bears 17
    Fuck Cincy 10
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Chicago 28
    Cincinnati 21

:corn:
    Nice shirt.
  • Bengals 24
    Bears 17
    Bengals 24
    Bears 17
    :fp: