• Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    mca47 wrote:
    Yeah, thats what I was referring too.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,668
    im hoping it has much more to offer than just connectivity. I do not enjoy playing games online
  • MayDay10 wrote:
    im hoping it has much more to offer than just connectivity. I do not enjoy playing games online

I thought I was the only one! Im not too into mulitplayer games.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,279
    MayDay10 wrote:
    I do play games online, but I much prefer a solid single player game.
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    mca47 wrote:
    MayDay10 wrote:
    I do play games online, but I much prefer a solid single player game.
    Ditto, although I like co op campaigns that are well done!

F1 has a co op season mode but neither me or my buddy have much patience for losing :P
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    MayDay10 wrote:

I don't enjoy playing online either, I just play offline campaigns and stuff, the only reason I bother with XBOX Live again is so I can stream Netflix through my TV instead of watching on the computer. About the only game I had no bad experience with online was Left 4 Dead, probably because I'm guessing a lot of parents didn't buy it for their young kids who seem to get the biggest kick out of being annoying online. I really loved playing Quantum Of Solace online, but every day I'd get some little British kid calling me a C--t or calling me the N-word for no reason. And I'm white. Some adults can be pretty bad too. I'm not really that good at many games (though I was pretty good at QoS), so I always get beaten up on, and make my teammates mad. That's another thing, people who take it WAY too seriously and act like you're really in a war or something.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
    Press conference is at 6pm EST
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    MayDay10 wrote:

I don't enjoy playing online either, I just play offline campaigns and stuff, the only reason I bother with XBOX Live again is so I can stream Netflix through my TV instead of watching on the computer. About the only game I had no bad experience with online was Left 4 Dead, probably because I'm guessing a lot of parents didn't buy it for their young kids who seem to get the biggest kick out of being annoying online. I really loved playing Quantum Of Solace online, but every day I'd get some little British kid calling me a C--t or calling me the N-word for no reason. And I'm white. Some adults can be pretty bad too. I'm not really that good at many games (though I was pretty good at QoS), so I always get beaten up on, and make my teammates mad. That's another thing, people who take it WAY too seriously and act like you're really in a war or something.
    Loved QoS. Still one achievement to go in a mode I don't want to play :lol:
    MayDay10 wrote:

When I do play online, unless I'm playing with a friend, I "mute all".
    I don't give a rat's ass what anyone has to say about anything! :lol:
  • mca47 wrote:

Pussy. Talking shit is the best part
    It's funny.. to this day I have NEVER played a game online against other users.
    I enjoy single player games for the most part and sports games. It seems like a cool idea, but ive just never gotten around to signing up and meeting people to play games with :mrgreen:
  • It's funny.. to this day I have NEVER played a game online against other users.
    I enjoy single player games for the most part and sports games. It seems like a cool idea, but ive just never gotten around to signing up and meeting people to play games with :mrgreen:

Get a shooter and meeting people is unnecessary. I find online gets pretty old after a while
  • Have to agree, I've always been a fan of campaigns. It makes me sad that they are so often passed over in a lot of games.
    Idris wrote:
    Admit that you didnt read any of the last 2 pages of this thread.
    mca47 wrote:

Meh! The problem is that it gets you nowhere. Telling a 12 year old racist kid to "fuck off" isn't really going to do much.
    The last time I played COD. I forgot to mute all. Was playing, went 13-2 in a round and some little shit, who happened to go 4-16 was talking shit to me. Really kid? That lasted about 2 seconds before I muted his ass! :D
    Idris wrote:
    :lol:
  • mca47 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

Meh! The problem is that it gets you nowhere. Telling a 12 year old racist kid to "fuck off" isn't really going to do much.
    The last time I played COD. I forgot to mute all. Was playing, went 13-2 in a round and some little shit, who happened to go 4-16 was talking shit to me. Really kid? That lasted about 2 seconds before I muted his ass! :D

That's the fun of it... pussy

Yeah, when you get 5-6 people all talking shit at once...you really can't beat it! :fp:
    If I wanted to hear constant bickering, I'd get a girlfriend....and unfortunately, you can't "mute" her!

....if only! :lol:
  • mca47 wrote:

Yeah, when you get 5-6 people all talking shit at once...you really can't beat it! :fp:
    If I wanted to hear constant bickering, I'd get a girlfriend....and unfortunately, you can't "mute" her!

....if only! :lol:

:corn:
  • nippleholicnippleholic Posts: 1,084
    Anyone play the Tyranny of King Washington DLC for Assassin's Creed III that came out yesterday?

IGN's review: http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/02/1...isode-1-review
    2003: Buffalo, Toronto
    2004: Boston (x2), Toledo, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto (x2), Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit
    2008: New York City (x2), Hartford, Boston II
    2010: Buffalo, Newark, New York City (x2), Nijmegen, Berlin, Werchter
    2011: Alpine Valley I, Alpine Valley II, Montreal, Toronto (x2), Ottawa, Hamilton
    2012: Amsterdam (x2), Berlin (x2)
    2013: London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Brooklyn (x2)
    2014: Detroit
    2016: Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto (x2), Chicago (x2)
    2018: Amsterdam (x2), Padua, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: San Diego, Los Angeles (x2), Oakland (x2), Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Fort Worth (x2), Austin (x2)
    2024: Vancouver (x2), Portland, Sacramento, Las Vegas (x2), Los Angeles (x2), Dublin, Manchester, London, Berlin (x2), Barcelona (x2)

• IdrisIdris Posts: 2,317

I didnt read any of the last 2 pages of this thread.
    edited February 2013
    double
    Post edited by Idris on
    edited February 2013
    tripple post
    Post edited by Idris on
    Idris wrote:

I didnt read any of the last 2 pages of this thread.
    :clap:
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    Rygar wrote:
    Loved QoS. Still one achievement to go in a mode I don't want to play :lol:

Nobody liked playing Golden Gun, I think people only played it to get the achievement. Or some would camp close to the Golden Gun and kill people as they approached it to get their kill count up. It was the last achievement I got also.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
    Lots of folks are getting $10 PSN vouchers from Sony today. I just logged on and boom...$10! Score!

They gave me $10 a few months ago too. :thumbup:
    mca47 wrote:
    Lots of folks are getting $10 PSN vouchers from Sony today. I just logged on and boom...$10! Score!

They gave me $10 a few months ago too. :thumbup:
    Hmmm, I'll have to check mine too.
    BDlUh4RCIAEQwu6.jpg

X86 CPU, "enhanced GPU", and 8GB of RAM on PS4 with a local HDD.
    8GB of Unified Memory
    Dual shock 4
    BDlWPTtCIAAi9WX.jpg

PS4 interacts with this camera.
    BDlWWl9CAAA0QKe.jpg

Cerny confirmed that the PS4 uses an APU.

You can watch your friends play live, even jump into their games on the fly.
    edited February 2013
    Remote play talk now. Built into PS4. "Vita is the ultimate companion for the PS4."

"PS3 titles aren't natively supported on the PS4."
    "Long term goal" to make every PS4 game playable via remote play = the games you don't care that much about playable via RP at launch

Devs talking about how great the PS4 is, basically. The common theme: easy. "Simple/Elegant"
    Post edited by Dr. Delight on