Dexter Season 5

All Those YesterdaysAll Those Yesterdays Posts: 2,723
edited October 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
So it appears Julia Stiles has been added to the cast for season 5 of Dexter. Hmmm....

I can't wait for the new Season of Dexter, hopefully they didn't jump the shark!

http://www.tvovermind.com/cable/dexter- ... -she/24547
E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    I still haven't seen season 4 yet...

Stupid slow-ass Netflix!

:D
  • mca47 wrote:

Stupid slow-ass Netflix!

That's how they release them. It's not released on dvd till 8/17/10.
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

• titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    we're waiting for season 4 in the uk also, instaed of showing season 4, they've decided to run it from the start first.

anyone in the uk have any idea when it starts in the uk let me know. incase i missed it.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • SidnumSidnum Posts: 674
    So it appears Julia Stiles has been added to the cast for season 5 of Dexter. Hmmm....

I can't wait for the new Season of Dexter, hopefully they didn't jump the shark!

Oh just great... :evil:
  • Sidnum wrote:

Oh just great... :evil:

I'm trying to not jump to any conclusions. Will wait and see.

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,558

i hope its just a love interest kind of thing. i really want them to focus on dexter and not bring another serial killer again. how many serial killers can one city have?

i've never been a fan of this chick.
    www.myspace.com
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    dexter_juliastiles-550x349.jpg

its gonna happen...and it'll be great

http://movies.rightcelebrity.com/julia- ... exter/1807
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118

i hope its just a love interest kind of thing. i really want them to focus on dexter and not bring another serial killer again. how many serial killers can one city have?

i've never been a fan of this chick.
    Apparently, they're going to have a couple of serial killers this season, instead of just the one like past seasons.
  • theserialthrillatheserialthrilla Posts: 15,760
    we're waiting for season 4 in the uk also, instaed of showing season 4, they've decided to run it from the start first.

anyone in the uk have any idea when it starts in the uk let me know. incase i missed it.

i think itsthe end june..i saw an add on fx a few weeks ago.so it will be july knowing me. ;)
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    I'm very anxious to see how this story is going to develop. The ended the last season with huge hole..
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139

i think itsthe end june..i saw an add on fx a few weeks ago.so it will be july knowing me. ;)

thanks, i'll keep an eye out for it.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Season 5 trailer is out.... Can't wait

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUbCMbW-BRE

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,558
    Season 5 trailer is out.... Can't wait

saw this last night. 9/26 cannot get here soon enough. 2 months!
    www.myspace.com
    I'm really tempted to order Showtime.

I still haven't seen season 4 and with 5 coming up...ugh!
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003

i hope its just a love interest kind of thing. i really want them to focus on dexter and not bring another serial killer again. how many serial killers can one city have?. i've never been a fan of this chick.

florida is a good place for killers of any kind. the hot humid weather allows the bodies to decompose faster which means less chance of capture. not to mention the alligators. its perfect really.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    Season 5 trailer is out.... Can't wait

Oh man, I got all excited watching that trailer. This is hands down the best show on TV. Come on September!
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    Can't wait for the new season. The trailer is a good tease!!

****Spoiler alert if you haven't seen season 4 yet***

I don't think Julia will be a romantic interest so soon after Rita was murdered.
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
    Austicman wrote:

I don't think Julia will be a romantic interest so soon after Rita was murdered.

im still trying to get through season 3 so thanks for that. :P

did they/dexter catch ritas killer??
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    Austicman wrote:

Kind of, that question can't be answered without ruining some of season 4.
    Austicman wrote:

Kind of, that question can't be answered without ruining some of season 4.

someone just PMed me. and it wont spoil season 4 for me(whenever the hell i get to see it). it just opens up a question for season 5 as far as im concerned. a question that maybe miss styles can help answer for me.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    mca47 wrote:

Stupid slow-ass Netflix!

Holy christ dude...you are in for a treat.

I loved, loved, loved season 4.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    Austicman wrote:

She apparently is a "mysterious new woman" in Dexter's life. :?

I hope it's not another Lila...that trick was annoying. :roll:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Austicman wrote:

Well he is going to need a babysitter.
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
  • facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    I have no idea how they can top season 4, it was absolutely incredible! Can't wait for september to come around.
    Austicman wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Austicman wrote:

Well he is going to need a babysitter.

could she be from the FBI come to town to investigate why the trinity killings have stopped??????
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Well Showtime is replaying season 4 right now, unfortunately I forgot about it so I wont' get to rewatch it prior to season 5 starting.

Season 4 was special.

I just got done watching season 4.

Netflix sent me the first disc in the mail. Watched that, and said "Fuck you slow-ass Netflix!". Found the rest of the season in HD online, and downloaded episodes 10-12 on my PS3.

GOOD F'N SEASON!!!!!

I knew how it was going to end, via a stupid loudmouth friend, but it was still amazing!

Speculation and spoilers below....

It ended rather abruptly. Who do you think killed Rita? Did Trinity get her before she left for vacation? If so, why didn't he say anything to him before he was killed?
    Also...the whole "ritualistic" way in which his baby was sitting there (just like Dexter as a kid) seems like it could have been someone/something else...

From the preview - I really hope Quinn isn't made into the 'big black detective' (forget his name) from season 2. It appears to be the exact same scenario as that. Miami Metro detective has these strange suspicious of Dexter, they butt heads, suspicions lead to personal investigations, etc.
    mca47 wrote:
    I just got done watching season 4.

Netflix sent me the first disc in the mail. Watched that, and said "Fuck you slow-ass Netflix!". Found the rest of the season in HD online, and downloaded episodes 10-12 on my PS3.

GOOD F'N SEASON!!!!!

I knew how it was going to end, via a stupid loudmouth friend, but it was still amazing!

Speculation and spoilers below....

It ended rather abruptly. Who do you think killed Rita? Did Trinity get her before she left for vacation? If so, why didn't he say anything to him before he was killed?
    Also...the whole "ritualistic" way in which his baby was sitting there (just like Dexter as a kid) seems like it could have been someone/something else...

From the preview - I really hope Quinn isn't made into the 'big black detective' (forget his name) from season 2. It appears to be the exact same scenario as that. Miami Metro detective has these strange suspicious of Dexter, they butt heads, suspicions lead to personal investigations, etc.
    Trinity. He got her when she came back for her id. He didn't want to ruin the surprise.

It's seeming like that's what's going to happen, but at least Quinn has better reasons for his suspicions.

I just got finished watching season four again. Did anybody else laugh when Dexter went to go check Rita's pulse?
    Trinity. He got her when she came back for her id. He didn't want to ruin the surprise.

It's seeming like that's what's going to happen, but at least Quinn has better reasons for his suspicions.

I just got finished watching season four again. Did anybody else laugh when Dexter went to go check Rita's pulse?

But it seems sort of anti-climatic of Trinity. He knows he's going to die, you'd think he'd at least mention something...
    Even when Dexter mentioned he has a family, Trinity didn't even flinch, or smile/smirk...nothing.

I honestly didn't even notice Dexter checking her pulse. :D
    I'm gonna miss Rita. She was nice to look at! :lol: