Celtic and Lakers anyone

Comments

• LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Go Dodgers!

8-)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Does anybody in America take Stu Scott seriously anymore?

Nope. Once the first episode of Stump the Schwab hit the airwaves, it was all over.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,962
    Does anybody in America take Stu Scott seriously anymore?
    i think not.

i do like watching how one eyebrow goes up, independent of the other.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,569
    imalive wrote:
    hoping for another no show from kobe's supporting cast.....especially from gasol aka ugliest dude on the planet.

Haha, dude is pretty ugly.

But I think the title of ugliest dude on the planet has to go to Sam Cassell.

And ugliest dude in this series is Kendrick Perkins.
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
    imalive wrote:
    hoping for another no show from kobe's supporting cast.....especially from gasol aka ugliest dude on the planet.

act_kendrick_perkins.jpg

pau-gasol-scowls-at-referee1.jpg

pau still has my vote.

that "beard"? :wtf:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    imalive wrote:
    imalive wrote:

act_kendrick_perkins.jpg

pau-gasol-scowls-at-referee1.jpg

pau still has my vote.

that "beard"? :wtf:

He's part billy goat. No self-respecting goat will be seen without its beard.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Gasol looks like a mountain goat. And Kobe has that stupid thin rat face.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    And Kobe has that stupid thin rat face.

Always seen that myself too.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    dcfaithful wrote:
    And Kobe has that stupid thin rat face.

Always seen that myself too.
    really? I'm not seeing it :lol::lol::lol:

kobe-scowl1.jpg

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Who gives a shit how ugly guys are?

Bird, Parrish, McHale, Dennis Johnson ... they even added Bill Walton to enhance the ugly factor. Those fuckers were ugly as ugly gets ... but damn, were they good.

mckale-parrish-bird-johnson-walton.jpg

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    jimed14 wrote:

Bird, Parrish, McHale, Dennis Johnson ... thy even added Bill Walton to enhance the ugly factor. Those fuckers were ugly as ugly gets ... but damn, were they good.

Walton has gotten worse with age. Not to mention the guy has an ugly personality...a celf centered, egotistical doofus.

I think those teeth could be seen from space man...
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    jimed14 wrote:

Bird, Parrish, McHale, Dennis Johnson ... they even added Bill Walton to enhance the ugly factor. Those fuckers were ugly as ugly gets ... but damn, were they good.

that could be the all-time all-ugly team! :lol::lol:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    Give me the ugliest guys in the world IF they have the heart of a champion.

peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Mikey Adams was talking about this last night on WEEI. Yeah, they may be ugly, but they are OUR ugly.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    Mikey Adams was talking about this last night on WEEI. Yeah, they may be ugly, but they are OUR ugly.

Indeed...anything to scare off wanna be champions.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    g under p wrote:

peace

Besides basketball, hockey isn't a beauty contest it's more about who's willing to go out there and putting it ALL on the line to become a champion.

peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    g under p wrote:
    g under p wrote:

peace

Besides basketball, hockey isn't a beauty contest it's more about who's willing to go out there and putting it ALL on the line to become a champion.

peace

Are you talking to yourself again?
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    :lol: YUP, stressing over tonight cause I have no idea how it's going to go. I can foresee the disaster of Perkins or Rasheed getting techs and unable to play a game 7 to Rondo hitting a game winning shot. Those scenarios will have one talking to oneself. :D

peace

539w.jpg

'Nuff said.

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
    300px-BostonCelticsChampionshipBanners.jpg

'Nuff said.

• polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    g under p wrote:
    :lol: YUP, stressing over tonight cause I have no idea how it's going to go. I can foresee the disaster of Perkins or Rasheed getting techs and unable to play a game 7 to Rondo hitting a game winning shot. Those scenarios will have one talking to oneself. :D

peace

there will be a game 7 ... guaranteed ... league office will ensure that ...
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    polaris_x wrote:
    g under p wrote:

peace

there will be a game 7 ... guaranteed ... league office will ensure that ...

i thought that in '08 :roll:

i can't believe celtic fans are nervous :lol: unless lamar gets his head out of kim's ass and pau gets his mind off of the world cup we might have a chance...no one except kobe and fish want it...the rest don't give a shit

i think i'll start rooting for the clippers :roll:
    jimed14 wrote:
    lakers_banner.jpg

'Nuff said.

jimed14 wrote:

'Nuff said.

Would have been interesting to see what would have happened if Garnett was healthy last year. This might have been the 3rd straight year of Celtics vs Lakers.

norm wrote:

i can't believe celtic fans are nervous :lol: unless lamar gets his head out of kim's ass and pau gets his mind off of the world cup we might have a chance...no one except kobe and fish want it...the rest don't give a shit

everyone else is playing scared ... wonder if kobe has put too much pressure on these guys ... and you know when kobe takes 27 shots he's lost confidence in everyone ...
    polaris_x wrote:
    everyone else is playing scared ... wonder if kobe has put too much pressure on these guys ... and you know when kobe takes 27 shots he's lost confidence in everyone ...

Here's a question ... if .... IF ... huge if .......

If the Celtics win tonight and Kobe pours in 30+, could he be voted the MVP in a losing cause? I think so.

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    polaris_x wrote:
    norm wrote:

too much pressure?? it's the fucking finals!! if they can't get up for this, why play at all? and kobe tries to get the team involved but when he passes them the ball, they have a deer-in-headlights look like it's the first time they've ever seen a ball
    jimed14 wrote:
    300px-BostonCelticsChampionshipBanners.jpg

'Nuff said.

:D:D8-) :thumbup:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    jimed14 wrote:
    Here's a question ... if .... IF ... huge if .......

If the Celtics win tonight and Kobe pours in 30+, could he be voted the MVP in a losing cause? I think so.

kobe is by far the best player on the court but i think that it'll be near impossible to take it away from rondo who has been spectacular this whole playoffs ... IF the C's win ...
    norm wrote:
    too much pressure?? it's the fucking finals!! if they can't get up for this, why play at all? and kobe tries to get the team involved but when he passes them the ball, they have a deer-in-headlights look like it's the first time they've ever seen a ball

that's my point ... what happened from the first 2 rounds to now? ... i look at the suns which clearly were the least talented team in the conference finals ... but you get a guy like nash who supports everyone thru thick and thin and they played great as a team ...

the lakers facing adversity are just getting ripped by kobe and he stops passing the ball ... that is not the sign of a great team ...