Celtic and Lakers anyone

Comments

• walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,569
    Anybody else see Big Baby's tweets about how "mean" Lakers fans are?

iambigbaby11: I don't understand why laker fans so mean????

iambigbaby11: Well I just think you laker fans don't have no class!!! Plus it's basketball!!! I can understand you want to cheer forYour team.

This guy seriously reminds me of a middle school kid. Pretty amazing that Lakers fans are able to get into his head so easily. Doesn't bode well for him in game 7.
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
    So pissed that I'm going to miss game 7 tomorrow. I was at Staples for game 6 and it was one of the greatest experiences in my life. But I'll be at the rehearsal dinner for my wedding tomorrow night, I just hope I'll be able to sneak into the bar once or twice to get a score update. :(

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    So pissed that I'm going to miss game 7 tomorrow. I was at Staples for game 6 and it was one of the greatest experiences in my life. But I'll be at the rehearsal dinner for my wedding tomorrow night, I just hope I'll be able to sneak into the bar once or twice to get a score update. :(

it's game 7...where are you juju beans....oh wait, i know,...in her purse. :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

iambigbaby11: Well I just think you laker fans don't have no class!!! Plus it's basketball!!! I can understand you want to cheer forYour team.

This guy seriously reminds me of a middle school kid. Pretty amazing that Lakers fans are able to get into his head so easily. Doesn't bode well for him in game 7.

i thought he was changing his nickname?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    norm wrote:
    Just grabbed 4 of them!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    banghead.gifWell it looks like a doom and gloom situation of game 7. Perkins is out but some positives in that is loss is for the short run. If this was game oe it's over cause his loss would be felt more over a long series.

Kobe, Fisher and coach Jackson have never played or coached a game 7. Strange feeling the Celtics will put it all together and surprise some folks even though the odds are vastly against them.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

g under p wrote:
    banghead.gifWell it looks like a doom and gloom situation of game 7. Perkins is out but some positives in that is loss is for the short run. If this was game oe it's over cause his loss would be felt more over a long series.

Kobe, Fisher and coach Jackson have never played or coached a game 7. Strange feeling the Celtics will put it all together and surprise some folks even though the odds are vastly against them.

Peace

Jackson has coached game 7's, just not in the finals
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    this is from 2 years ago but i think it's funny and damn nice to look at :lol:8-)

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_d ... =nba,87124
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    81 wrote:

i thought he was changing his nickname?

Based on tweets like that, there is a reason why he can't get away from Big Baby.

I heard Jeff Van Gundy saying Davis wanted his nickname to be "Uno Uno"?... :shock: ....fucking stupid.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    81 wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Peace

Jackson has coached game 7's, just not in the finals

Fortunately for Phil, no other team has pushed him to 7 games...

God, I remember those Utah/Chicago series...that was nuts.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL

Just give me the go-ahead and I'll send you score updates via text. :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    dcfaithful wrote:

Just give me the go-ahead and I'll send you score updates via text. :lol:

Haha, thanks for the offer, but I think I'll be following it on the NBA gametime app on my phone. :)

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    oh man this is so huge

gonna be a long day
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    norm wrote:
    this is from 2 years ago but i think it's funny and damn nice to look at :lol:8-)

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_d ... =nba,87124

she'd look good as a luv-a-bull
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    oh man this is so huge

gonna be a long day

i'm still confused. who does a new yorker become a laker fan. :?: i admit my loyalties are a bit odd, but still...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    oh man this is so huge

gonna be a long day

i'm still confused. who does a new yorker become a laker fan. :?: i admit my loyalties are a bit odd, but still...

my oldest brother was a fan and he just locked them in my brain from birth

first memory was magic beating the celtics with the infamous running hook shot

i don't believe in that whole you have to like every team from your town

im loyal to ny in everything but basketball ( hate the knicks )
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    This will go down as the most watched NBA game since MJ in the 98 finals. Highest ratings in 12 years tonight.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    the talk is over

GET IT DONE TONIGHT GUYS
    the talk is over

GET IT DONE TONIGHT GUYS

still like 4 hours till tip off...plenty of time to smack talk. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    This will go down as the most watched NBA game since MJ in the 98 finals. Highest ratings in 12 years tonight.

You mean when Jordan shoved Russell out of the way?

Sorry, but if it hadn't been Jordan, that would've been a foul....bullshit I tell you.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,961
    dcfaithful wrote:

Sorry, but if it hadn't been Jordan, that would've been a foul....bullshit I tell you.
    +1
    i remember it well :cry:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    dcfaithful wrote:

:cry:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

:cry:

As much as I was bitter about the Jazz losing two years in a row with two of the best seasons our team has ever seen...I would not have asked for a better team to lose to. The 96-97 and 97-98 Bulls were two of the best teams in NBA history.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    and they are on the way back. :twisted:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    and they are on the way back. :twisted:

Jazz had a good season this year...now if only they can NOT meet the fuckin' Lakers in the playoffs...I swear to God.... :evil:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    K, I'm off to school for the night. Turning off my phone, and while I'm in class the only thread I will not be going in is this. I swear to God if my teacher pulls up the score at half-time again, I'll make a scene in class. :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    dcfaithful wrote:
    K, I'm off to school for the night. Turning off my phone, and while I'm in class the only thread I will not be going in is this. I swear to God if my teacher pulls up the score at half-time again, I'll make a scene in class. :lol:

dude! seriously?!?! class?? if anytime was a time to blow off a class it's tonight! :P :mrgreen:
    norm wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

dude! seriously?!?! class?? if anytime was a time to blow off a class it's tonight! :P :mrgreen:
    No shit, if this were 10 years ago, I'd already be 8 or 9 deep, talking shit about fat girls off my balcony in Providence, just killing time before tip-off.
  • kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,319
    GO CELTS!! :clap::clap: