Celtic and Lakers anyone

Comments

• g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    Well I had good reasons to be nervous. Lakers are looking really good on defense.

peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Fuuuuuuck. Lakers don't need any help here. They are on fire. Fucking beating.

Looks like game 1 all over again.
    Need to cut the lead to under 20 after the 3rd quater to 10 and then win after that. Easy peasy.
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    LAKERS :D

Now if they can keep this up in the second half :?:

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• OceanStoneOceanStone Posts: 333
    Let's go Lakers :D
    I had a feeling it was going to be ugly tonight and it was worse. Can the C's bounce back, the Lakers have ALL the cards now and appear to be in control of the series goig into game 7.

Should be fun if I'll watch.

peace

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    8-)
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    norm wrote:
    8-)

8-)8-)

1 more wow big big big
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    What a poop-fest that was!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,569
    This is getting ridiculous.

If/when the Lakers win tonight -- as they are expected/favored to do -- the whole tide of this series automatically switches over to talking about the Celtics playing scared, the Lakers figuring out the Celtics, etc.

Game 7 on our home court? I like our odds. This might as well be game 7 for the Celtics.

Yes.
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,569

I guarantee the Lakers will win; look for them to go up early in game 6 and win by 10+ before wrapping it up in game 7.

Yes.
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

I guarantee the Lakers will win; look for them to go up early in game 6 and win by 10+ before wrapping it up in game 7.

Yes.

you talking to yourself again.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    rumor has it, Perkins was just pulling a Paul Pierce
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    ed243421 wrote:

these are lakers scores games 1 thru 5

celtics play defense

they got the lakers figured out

No.

:D
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    81 wrote:

He didn't come back into the game.

While he may try and tough it out for game 7, there's no doubt he was hurt.

Huge loss, this game went to shit the second he left the game.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • smg97791smg97791 Posts: 151
    81 wrote:

I was definitely expecting him to come running back to the court 5 minutes later.
    Wow ... this shocked me.

This will be only the 4th Game 7 in the NBA finals in the past 28 years.

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    last game 7 between lakers/celtics was 1984...that night was 8th grade promotion/graduation bullshit...so i set the vcr...this was the first time i'd ever done it for a sporting event...i avoided all talk of the game and anyone that was listening to chick call the game on the radio...so shortly before the end of the 3 hour torture, the headmaster announces the final score to everyone...i was sooo pissed (and still am, frankly...he was also a shitty teacher)

can anyone guess where he was from? :roll:

didn't even bother to watch the game partly because we lost but mostly because that douchebag ruined it :x

GO LAKERS!!! :mrgreen:
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    as predicted ... game 7 ...

lakers by 6 ... kobe gets mvp ... he thanks his teammates ... 8-)
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    jimed14 wrote:
    Wow ... this shocked me.

This will be only the 4th Game 7 in the NBA finals in the past 28 years.

I was going to mention that when you kept saying the fix was in for a game 7, but I simply didn't care enough. Motto of my life... :D
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    norm wrote:
    last game 7 between lakers/celtics was 1984...that night was 8th grade promotion/graduation bullshit...so i set the vcr...this was the first time i'd ever done it for a sporting event...i avoided all talk of the game and anyone that was listening to chick call the game on the radio...so shortly before the end of the 3 hour torture, the headmaster announces the final score to everyone...i was sooo pissed (and still am, frankly...he was also a shitty teacher)

didn't even bother to watch the game partly because we lost but mostly because that douchebag ruined it :x

Dude, what an asshole move...
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    dcfaithful wrote:
    norm wrote:

I'm gonna guess it was a masshole move. :lol:

jimed14 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    norm wrote:

I'm gonna guess it was a masshole move. :lol:

:lol: Nice!
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    perkins out with a torn acl
    norm wrote:

God damnit...

Not good news. He doesn't put up big numbers, but he has a big impact.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    norm wrote:

thats sucks

i have the purple shorts with the 2009 championship shirt on at the moment norm

representing the east coast lakers fans :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    norm wrote:

thats sucks

all four of you ;):lol:
    norm wrote:
    norm wrote:

thats sucks

all four of you ;):lol:

ACTUALLY their are a good 10-15 of us from my neighborhood

we were/ are all lakers fans

magic just shook us at the same time 8-)
    norm wrote:

thats sucks

you are borderline fraudulent.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    norm wrote:

thats sucks

So, you're a Lakers fan and a Yankees fan .... hmmm, the picture comes into focus.