>>>Official Lebron James Page

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    i wonder if the burgeoning riots in oakland will take attention away from bron?

ah who am i kidding...no one cares about reality...let's all watch a millionaire get more millions :roll:
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Here we go.

Rachael Nichols is outside MSG right now. She's looking nice tonight. I hope she doesn't get accosted after the announcement drops.

Legler (Legs) is now breaking down highlights of USA vs China from the Olympics 2 years ago. This is what we've been reduced to....ESPN, the worldwide leader in beating a dead horse.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    norm wrote:

I think we're in the clear ... not the most severe possibility, but, guilty none the less.

The local media is disappointed at the lack of rioting.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    jimed14 wrote:
    norm wrote:

I think we're in the clear ... not the most severe possibility, but, guilty none the less.

The local media is disappointed at the lack of rioting.

i did say burgeoning

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/livenow?id=7544765

;)
    Stuart Scott is geeking out right now. He's been waiting for this night his entire career.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    Stuart Scott is geeking out right now. He's been waiting for this night his entire career.

which just means that the media cares more about this than anyone else...pathetic
    norm wrote:

which just means that the media cares more about this than anyone else...pathetic

reminds me of ... oh .... just about every other story they blow out of proportion.

Steroids
    Brett Favre
    Pete Rose

etc etc etc

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    jimed14 wrote:
    norm wrote:

reminds me of ... oh .... just about every other story they blow out of proportion.

Steroids
    Brett Favre
    Pete Rose

etc etc etc

i know...i just feel like ranting :D
    norm wrote:

The talking head on SportsCenter just said, "We got it here live, it's real life stuff." WHAT? What planet is ESPN living on where this is more important than about a million other things.

Oh shit, the intro montage has begun.
    The James Earl Jones wanna be intro to this show is high comedy.

This decision has about as much bearing on society as what I have for lunch tomorrow.
    jimed14 wrote:
    The James Earl Jones wanna be intro to this show is high comedy.
    +1
    it's 6:03...where the fuck is this decision?? :P
    I will say this, great suit choice by Wilbon tonight. He is classy as hell.
    norm wrote:

there's got to be at least one commercial break before we hear it ... right?

did the bald white guy try to compare this to trading places?? :roll:

asshats :lol::lol:
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    this better not ever happen again in any sport
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    this better not ever happen again in any sport
    Didn't you just hear Linda Cohn, we're gonna do it all over again next summer with Carmelo.
    norm wrote:

I actually thought that was brilliant. Brought this whole disaster down a notch.

BEEKS!

600px-TPWaltherPPK-2.jpg

jimed14 wrote:
    norm wrote:

I actually thought that was brilliant. Brought this whole disaster down a notch.

BEEKS!

600px-TPWaltherPPK-2.jpg

aww paul gleason...got to meet him once...great guy...rip
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    lakers norm :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    norm wrote:

paul_gleason2.jpg

I'm calling Nets.
    jimed14 wrote:
    norm wrote:

called it.

the only way this will all be worth it is if he signs with the clippers :mrgreen:
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    Now this is starting get annoying. Come the fuck on. I didn't mind this as much as most since it is a pretty big deal in basketball and teams and fans have been looking to this for years but come the fuck on
    jimed14 wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:
    norm wrote:

called it.

facepalm.jpg
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    jimed14 wrote:
    norm wrote:

paul_gleason2.jpg
    HES DEAD?!? :(

this is fucking ridiculous... i'm embarrassed to be watching... but i must
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/