Options

**********2018 DALLAS COWBOYS**********

Comments

• Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Hell, I'm just tickled pink that we won a game. :twisted:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,307
    the cowboys stink. the eagles just stink more. :lol:

eventually the giants will get it going again and win the division with 9 or 10 wins.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    lukin2006 wrote:
    I'll be watching...just don't see the Cowboys winning this one.

lukin2006 wrote:
    Really don't care if cowboys win another game...figure the worse the season gets the more likely Garrett's gone.

Really? I thought fans of their team actually want them to win football games.

If the Cowboys get to the Superbowl, big if, are you going to hope they lose so they get the 31st pick instead of the 32nd?! :fp:
  • Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    Have a little faith, there's magic in the night. You ain't a beauty, but hey you're alright ;) Nice to see Graziano quote some good ol Springsteen in this article.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post/_/ ... e-nfc-east
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    lukin2006 wrote:
    I'll be watching...just don't see the Cowboys winning this one.

lukin2006 wrote:
    Really don't care if cowboys win another game...figure the worse the season gets the more likely Garrett's gone.

Really? I thought fans of their team actually want them to win football games.

If the Cowboys get to the Superbowl, big if, are you going to hope they lose so they get the 31st pick instead of the 32nd?! :fp:

Yes Garrett being fired would be good...you realize he's in charge of the O? you realize the O actually only scored 14 points against a philly team that has quit on the season. The O has not been good for most of the season...if your in charge of the O and they aren't very good, something has to change.

If they get to the SB...well first they have to win the division...to do that they'd have to go 5-2 or 6-1, which is doable.

Sure I want them to win games ... the problem is ... this team does that ...wins enough games to make us fans think next year will be better ... next year really never gets better ...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    the cowboys stink. the eagles just stink more. :lol:

eventually the giants will get it going again and win the division with 9 or 10 wins.

I agree ...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

• Options
    Hello...this is the Cleveland freaking Browns...your at home...wake the fuck up!!!

Is Cowboy Stadium the quietest stadium in the league...it seats what a 100 k...you'd never know it.

Nice job Bryant...next time fight for a 1st down...another wasted 1st round pick.

• Options
    dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    Pathetic performance so far :fp:
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Options
    Have a little faith, there's magic in the night. You ain't a beauty, but hey you're alright ;) Nice to see Graziano quote some good ol Springsteen in this article.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post/_/ ... e-nfc-east

Are you coming back to reality yet...this is the Cleveland Browns...Jason Is not head coach material...he's in charge of the O, his O in the last 6 quarters against bad teams a combined 2 TD'S... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Options
    dougfloyd wrote:
    Pathetic performance so far :fp:

I agree ... the problem is far too many people forgot that Philly is not a good team and the O only scored 2 TD's against them...Jason is in charge of the O...they are terrible...the blames lies with him and him alone ...

And on offense since he's been there as HC has he discovered any productive talent ... after all that's his area of expertise :lol:

At least on defense you see some productive talent ... and I assume Rob Ryan has had major input.

What a surprise a drive that ends in 3 points :fp: :fp: :fp:

Is this the worst coached team in the league :fp: ... Get a little momentum, then a pathetic onside kick giving Cleveland great field position.

• Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,491
    apparently, they gave us the face palm smilie specifically for this thread

:fp:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    I can't believe these two shitty teams are subjecting us to overtime.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options

It's just their way of coming up with new excruciating ways to lose games, they have to come up with a more painful way each week. I'd bet just about anything on the Browns right now. Probably a Dez Bryant fumble returned for a TD or something ridiculous.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2018 - Wrigley
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    :fp: :(
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    dougfloyd wrote:

It's just their way of coming up with new excruciating ways to lose games, they have to come up with a more painful way each week. I'd bet just about anything on the Browns right now. Probably a Dez Bryant fumble returned for a TD or something ridiculous.

I think Dallas will win. It's Cleveland after all, and as the commentators keep pointing out, Cleveland's defense is thin.
  • Options
    So thin they still stopped them :fp:

• Options
    So thin they still stopped them :fp:

Well, luckily for Dallas the 2-7 Browns are thin on everything. I can't believe Dallas had to go to overtime with these scrubs.
  • Options
    dougfloyd wrote:

I think Dallas will win. It's Cleveland after all, and as the commentators keep pointing out, Cleveland's defense is thin.

They didn't look too thin in the first half when Dallas got shutout. They are in decent shape now though so should be able to win with a FG on this drive.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2018 - Wrigley
  • Options
    It's pathetic tbh

• Options
    dougfloyd wrote:
    They didn't look too thin in the first half when Dallas got shutout. They are in decent shape now though so should be able to win with a FG on this drive.

That doesn't mean Cleveland is good, it just means Dallas sucks.
  • Options
    dougfloyd wrote:

I agree :fp: The NFC East this year is a battle of which team can suck the least.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2018 - Wrigley
  • Options
    The Dallas O line...can they get any worse...Cleveland 7 sacks.

This was Cleveland they Just played ... and the O once again looked very inconsistent ... Romo must sleep at night with visions of D lineman in his head.

• Options
    dougfloyd wrote:
    dougfloyd wrote:

I agree :fp: The NFC East this year is a battle of which team can suck the least.

It was like that last year .... Look who won the SB ... not that I think an NFC East team will win it this year.

• Options
    lukin2006 wrote:
    It was like that last year .... Look who won the SB ... not that I think an NFC East team will win it this year.

I think the deal last year was that New York had a lot of injuries, their defense was almost completely devastated, but they got almost everybody back in time for the playoffs. At least that's what a Giants fan told me.
  • Options
    lukin2006 wrote:

I think the deal last year was that New York had a lot of injuries, their defense was almost completely devastated, but they got almost everybody back in time for the playoffs. At least that's what a Giants fan told me.

That helped

The Cowboys collapsing down the stretch also helped.

I just don't see anyone in the NFC East winning the SB this year.

• Options
    lukin2006 wrote:
    lukin2006 wrote:

That helped

Yeah, I just meant that's why New York looked like an entirely different team in the playoffs than they did earlier in the season.

That collapse was epic last year. I never put much thought into the Cowboys/December thing. And when they lost that Arizona game in pretty dramatic fashion all the talking heads on ESPN started that talk, and I thought there was no way in hell. It was just one game and they can't have a bad December every year, it's just something for the sports writers to talk about. Then they went 1-4 in December and right out of the playoffs.
  • Options
    lukin2006 wrote:

That helped

Yeah, I just meant that's why New York looked like an entirely different team in the playoffs than they did earlier in the season.

That collapse was epic last year. I never put much thought into the Cowboys/December thing. And when they lost that Arizona game in pretty dramatic fashion all the talking heads on ESPN started that talk, and I thought there was no way in hell. It was just one game and they can't have a bad December every year, it's just something for the sports writers to talk about. Then they went 1-4 in December and right out of the playoffs.

The Arizona game ...

• Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,491
    we're so fucking good :shifty:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Just heard on the news that some Cowboys fans put a petition up on the White House website (it was removed shortly after 4000 signatures) to have Jerry Jones removed as Owner/GM of the Cowboys :lol:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/wp/2012/11/28/jerry-jones-petition-nixed-by-white-house/
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,307
    big showdown sunday night!
    chinese-happy.jpg