Options

**********2018 DALLAS COWBOYS**********

Comments

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,482
    how. bout. them. cowboys. ?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    dougfloyd wrote:
    I just now saw the score, I'm glad i missed this game :fp:

:wave:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    81 wrote:
    dougfloyd wrote:

Fuck Chicago!

:lol::lol: See, you should have taken me up on that bet ;)
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    dougfloyd wrote:
    81 wrote:
    dougfloyd wrote:

Fuck Chicago!

:lol::lol: See, you should have taken me up on that bet ;)

:lol:

guess i should have. bears always seem to play the cowpies tough in dallas.

thanks for the two pick 6's. the orton td to jason also was a nice bonus. those two moves helped me pull out two fantasy wins this weekend. :D
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Ex-Redskin Joe Theismann blasts Tony Romo, Jerry Jones

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/dallas ... -jones.ece

Pretty good assessment ... and I agree ... just wonder why people spend their hard earned money to attend games of this pathetic team.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    lukin2006 wrote:

Pretty good assessment ... and I agree ... just wonder why people spend their hard earned money to attend games of this pathetic team.
    Who gives a fuck what that loser has to say....seriously....he changed the pronunciation of his name to garner Heisman Trophy votes in college....worst fucking NFL announcer of all time.....BTW, douche bag...what was your record against the team with the stars on the helmet? Go do some more commercials about your bladder, ass-hat. :evil:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    I wish Jerry Jones played in my fantasy football league....we need a door-mat to punish for a couple easy wins....He may be one of the lousiest evaluators of talent that this league has ever seen....If the Cowboys had picked first in 1998, Tags would have said, "With the first pick, the Dallas Cowboys select Quarterback, from Washington State....Ryan Leaf."
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    It's game day ... yet for the first time that I can remember i'm not that enthused for a Cowboy game (which is on TV ... I cancelled my Sunday Ticket package after last season). I think this team is going nowhere fast ... the QB is horrible, the line is terrible, wide receivers drop too many passes, can't run the ball ... all this with an offensive minded head coach ... just terrible ... hope I'm wrong but Baltimore will win 34 - 7.

Originally I thought Dallas would win 7 maybe 8 ... I can see 5 maybe 6 wins only.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

• Options
    tybird wrote:
    lukin2006 wrote:

Who gives a fuck what that loser has to say....seriously....he changed the pronunciation of his name to garner Heisman Trophy votes in college....worst fucking NFL announcer of all time.....BTW, douche bag...what was your record against the team with the stars on the helmet? Go do some more commercials about your bladder, ass-hat. :evil:

Thats history ... he is 1 of the few willing to give an accurate assessment of Romo ... these other analyst that rave about Romo need to look at the intangibles ... not his pumped up stats because he's benefits from it being a passing league.

• Options
    Nice start by the offense, Garrett finally decided to actually call some running plays! :o
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2018 - Wrigley
  • Options
    dougfloyd wrote:
    Nice start by the offense, Garrett finally decided to actually call some running plays! :o

Don't let that fool you ... they do this to us ... Get our hopes up ... Then booooooooooom.

• Options
    I'm just glad this game is on at 1:00 ... Tigers and Yankees at 4 ...

GO TIGERS GO !!

• Options
    Romo you suck...quit blaming the receivers all the time.

And this D play calling sucks for the most part as well.

Can we please see Orton now ... Please ...

This Cowboy D is just as much a joke as always ... when you need them to step it up they give up a TD.

• Options
    SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    These refs are killing you guys.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options

We aren't doing ourselves any favors either with the false starts. The offense is different with DeMarco Murray out.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2018 - Wrigley
  • Options
    dougfloyd wrote:

We aren't doing ourselves any favors either with the false starts. The offense is different with DeMarco Murray out.

Oh sure. I wasn't saying the refs were the reason Dallas is losing (at the moment at least) but there have been some strange calls. Namely that chop block call.
  • Options
    Oh sure. I wasn't saying the refs were the reason Dallas is losing (at the moment at least) but there have been some strange calls. Namely that chop block call.

Chop block call was a mystery to me. So fitting they actually made it through all those penalties and 4th downs to score a TD and then Dez drops the 2 point conversion. They couldn't just put us out of our misery 15 minutes ago, sigh...

OMG, and now they got the onside kick! I need a drink
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2018 - Wrigley
  • Options
    Looks like the refs are making up for it and trying to hand Dallas the win. That interference call was as big a load as the chop block.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    Looks like the refs are making up for it and trying to hand Dallas the win. That interference call was as big a load as the chop block.

yup.

arm bar? give me a f'n break. :fp:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:

yup.

They just screwed up those last 20 seconds, and now we lose in dramatic fashion... wonderful :fp:
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2018 - Wrigley
  • Options
    I figured when that thing went wide it was going they were going to say Harbaugh called a timeout (I don't know if Baltimore had any or not) and Dallas was going to get another shot.
  • Options
    dougfloyd wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

yup.

They just screwed up those last 20 seconds, and now we lose in dramatic fashion... wonderful :fp:

Of course they did ... When are people in Dallas going to realize Romo is what he is, an undrafted FA and Bryant arguing instead of getting up to the line .... just pathetic.

• Options
    lukin2006 wrote:
    Of course they did ... When are people in Dallas going to realize Romo is what he is, an undrafted FA and Bryant arguing instead of getting up to the line .... just pathetic.

While I agree Romo isn't worth a shit, I can't put much blame on him. He didn't play great, but Dez Bryant was the one who sucked out loud. Dropping that perfect pass to get 2 and tie the game, 1 of 3 drops during the game, and then arguing with the ref instead of getting to the line and fucking up the end drive was pathetic. Maybe Romo wouldn't have gotten a play off, this is a team with a history of time management issues at the end of close games, but as it stands Bryant is going to get all the heat. And deservedly, because it wasn't a mistake, it was acting like an idiot.
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    This whole team sux from owner down to the players. Only the cowboys can mess up 3 presents. How the hell do you as a HC not call a timeout right away as you see your overrated wr arguing with the ref. That play was Romo's fault just as it was Garrett's and Bryant's. Your job is to be a leader, not a clueless idiot.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    lukin2006 wrote:

While I agree Romo isn't worth a shit, I can't put much blame on him. He didn't play great, but Dez Bryant was the one who sucked out loud. Dropping that perfect pass to get 2 and tie the game, 1 of 3 drops during the game, and then arguing with the ref instead of getting to the line and fucking up the end drive was pathetic. Maybe Romo wouldn't have gotten a play off, this is a team with a history of time management issues at the end of close games, but as it stands Bryant is going to get all the heat. And deservedly, because it wasn't a mistake, it was acting like an idiot.

Personally .... I'm done defending the guy ... Seems like way too much confusion with him under center. I would mind seeing Orton .... But realistically this team has many many problems.

• Options
    This whole team sux from owner down to the players. Only the cowboys can mess up 3 presents. How the hell do you as a HC not call a timeout right away as you see your overrated wr arguing with the ref. That play was Romo's fault just as it was Garrett's and Bryant's. Your job is to be a leader, not a clueless idiot.

I totally agree with you there, also why would Romo even throw the ball there, either toss it 10 yards downfield or throw it away...tossing it there you might as well run the ball, they would have had better success. Romo may have the skills for the position, but lacks the smarts for the job.

I've completely given up as long as Jones owns this team.

• Options
    lukin2006 wrote:

I totally agree with you there, also why would Romo even throw the ball there, either toss it 10 yards downfield or throw it away...tossing it there you might as well run the ball, they would have had better success. Romo may have the skills for the position, but lacks the smarts for the job.

exactly and if you are gonna throw it, throw it to anyone but the diva. Hell do a in with Austin or a screen with Jones or better yet just run the ball. This game shoulda been won by Dallas.

• Options
    lukin2006 wrote:

exactly and if you are gonna throw it, throw it to anyone but the diva. Hell do a in with Austin or a screen with Jones or better yet just run the ball. This game shoulda been won by Dallas.

I think it's going to this way till Dallas gets someone with football sense to be the QB...I'm all for Orton myself.

• Options
    I'm all for getting a young qb in the draft.

• Options
    I'm all for getting a young qb in the draft.

Perfect year to get one, they'll probably only win 6 or 7 games, they'll be drafting in the 12-13 and with all the teams the past few years drafting and starting QB's they should get the opportunity to draft 1 of the top 2-3 QB's available. I say release Romo, start Orton next year and groom a young QB, draft another tackle in round 2. Take some of that money you save on Romo and get a quality center.