**********2018 DALLAS COWBOYS**********

Comments

• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    imalive wrote:
    tybird wrote:
    Flagg wrote:
    There were a ton of Cowboys fans at that game yesterday. You could hear the cheering and it looked like the place exploded when Romo hit Holley on that long pass OT.
    ....and it appeared that most of the fans in the end-zone seats were celebrating the game-winning field goal
    SF paper said 40-45% cowboys fans :mrgreen:
    What does that say about the SF fan- base? :shock:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,923
    tybird wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    SF paper said 40-45% cowboys fans :mrgreen:
    What does that say about the SF fan- base? :shock:
    they got a little spoiled back in the 80s ;)
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    I am impressed so far with Rob Ryans defence...

The offence is not the O I thought we'd have.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
    Do these announcers do any reseaech...Gruden "Ball is playing out of position, he's a free safety playing CB".

Correct if I'm wrong...but he is a CB who they converted to FS last year...then moved him back to his natural position.

Or at least thats what I understand to have happened.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

• RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    what world do i live in when i'm more sure that the brewers will win an 8-8 game in september than the cowboys will make the plays needed tonight?
    No kidding...can't fault Romo for this highlight reels of follies.

That's a penalty....the NFL is officially becoming a wuss league.

how will our hearts be broken in the next 1.47?
    Phil Costa?????

his real name is bob costas
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    so how do you guys feel about your squad?

bad loss in week 1.

come back win against a bad team in week 2.

hard fought win against a half way decent team at home tonight.

i think they're about what i expected thus far. 2nd half of schedule will be a tough test.

10/30. cannot wait. :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
    dream team vs. 'mericas team. better than 'mericas team vs. 'merikkkas team like tonight. i won't speak for us all but we suck, and romo is becoming who he can be. best thing he did was suck in week 1's 4th quarter.
    so how do you guys feel about your squad?

bad loss in week 1.

come back win against a bad team in week 2.

hard fought win against a half way decent team at home tonight.

i think they're about what i expected thus far. 2nd half of schedule will be a tough test.

10/30. cannot wait. :mrgreen:

Record wise...this is where I thought they would be...but the mistakes tonight were just terrible...

The defence, however, is another story...they are way ahead of where I thought they would be and am impressed with Rob Ryan.

Every week is a test...yesterday proved that.

Should give a lot of credit the Dan Bailey...6 for 6 tonight 9-10 on the season...maybe we found a kicker...

• UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    Good to see the running game show up to the party.
    nahhh we suck ass, gotta come to terms with it
    We may suck ass..but I thought it would be the D letting us down...It's the O lettings down...short week...another undefeated team...the lions are hard for me to figure out...3-0 against opponents who a combined 1-8.

calvin johnson will eat our dicks for breakfast and turn them into vaginas
    I heard a lot of analyst say that Moss and Davis would destroy us tonight...that never came to pass...if we get Austin back next week...that will help...I'm more worried about SUH on Free...I figured if we were 2-2 going into break would be nice...now we'll be at least 2-2...this will give us a chance to get some players back in the lineup.

I do like how battle and I think this is becoming a very tough team.

We are getting back to winning those 3 pointers so the luck is turning back...seems like we're rougher but is it just the luck?
    I don't think the toughness is luck, especially on D, the D seems to be taking on the personality of Ryan.

• FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    Wow, well I wonder if Costa will have a job after this week. Props to Romo again because it seemed like he was the only guy on offense with his head in the game outside of the kicker.

What was up with that OL? Pretty poor play last night. Free was pretty bad along with Costa. Also the receivers acted like someone changed the playbook 5 minutes before the game. They were all over the place except where they were supposed to be.

On the bright side the defense looked pretty good, but it was Grossman we were facing, not Stafford, who is likely to score 40 on us next week. Very happy with Anthony Spencer and Ware, when he wasn't being held.

Speaking of the refs. Would anyone care to explain to me why the hit by Landry on Robinson was not a personal foul for hitting a defenseless receiver but the hit by Alan Ball on Moss was?? Moss had the ball! he made the catch and was coming down and Ball lead with his shoulder. Yet another bullshit roughing call in this pussy league. But at least be consistent with it. Ball leading with his shoulder and taking Moss down is a penalty, but Landry blowing up Robinson when the ball was way overthrown is OK. Whatever.

I think David Bueler just became expendable. Why are they carrying two kickers again?

Oh, and DeAngelo Hall - How did that "helmet to Tony's ribs" thingy work out for you? Only time I heard your name called was when you let Bryant loose to convert 3rd and 21 and then got a face mask penalty on top of it you overrated loud-mouth dirtbag.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    RW81233 wrote:

I spit my gum out when I read this! :)

Life long Cowboys fan who lives in Detroit. Cowboys sucked last night and if they play that way vs Detroit they'll lose for sure. Lions are starting to be a real football team after 50 years. Either way I can't lose but jeesus I hope the Cowboys play better.
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • For as bad as the Cowboys looked in areas on Monday night, I think they will be just fine. It sure is good to get a W out of that game. Out defense is improving and our offense has always been there(minus Phil Costa's bloopers and the receivers running the wrong routes).

Happy to be at 2-1 at this point. 3-1 at the bye will be awesome!

Go Cowboys!!
  • Flagg wrote:
    Oh, and DeAngelo Hall - How did that "helmet to Tony's ribs" thingy work out for you? Only time I heard your name called was when you let Bryant loose to convert 3rd and 21 and then got a face mask penalty on top of it you overrated loud-mouth dirtbag.

Exactly how I feel about that douche...
    pearljim wrote:
    RW81233 wrote:

Life long Cowboys fan who lives in Detroit. Cowboys sucked last night and if they play that way vs Detroit they'll lose for sure. Lions are starting to be a real football team after 50 years. Either way I can't lose but jeesus I hope the Cowboys play better.
    haha i was a little tipsy last night and got out of hand on here...probably a little sexist whoopsie.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    pearljim wrote:
    RW81233 wrote:

:think:
    http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.ph ... lit=+fraud
    www.myspace.com
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    Flagg wrote:
    I think David Bueler just became expendable. Why are they carrying two kickers again?

Why is Bueler not handling the kickoffs? He would kicking that ball out of the F'n stadium everytime with the new rule. Well worth keeping him on the roster IMO.
    Seriously, and if he pops it up he'll tackle the motherfucker
    UpSideDown wrote:
    Flagg wrote:

Why is Bueler not handling the kickoffs? He would kicking that ball out of the F'n stadium everytime with the new rule. Well worth keeping him on the roster IMO.

He's injured back after the bye.