Options

**********2018 DALLAS COWBOYS**********

Comments

• Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    81 wrote:
    all the stuff seems way to fucking normal :?
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,561
    i wish people would just give cash for these things.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

if and when i ever get married, it's going to be a cash only wedding...or at least a gift certificate to binny's only wedding.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    metsfan wrote:
    81 wrote:

i ordered them the cup cake tree :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    81 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    81 wrote:

i ordered them the cup cake tree :lol:
    LMFAO
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    81 wrote:

if and when i ever get married, it's going to be a cash only wedding...or at least a gift certificate to binny's only wedding.

you should see all the fucking plates and shit we have. i get mad at her because i don't know where anything goes anymore. there's no room! :x :lol:

if you own a house and live together, you already have everything you need. straight cash homey
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

you should see all the fucking plates and shit we have. i get mad at her because i don't know where anything goes anymore. there's no room! :x :lol:

if you own a house and live together, you already have everything you need. straight cash homey

we don't have a gravy bowl. :lol:

but we also don't make much gravey. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

we don't have a gravy bowl. :lol:

but we also don't make much gravey. :lol:
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GRAVY!!!
    #FHP
  • Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    The 81 wrote:

travelersjoy.com will be your best friend ;)
  • Options
    The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    This roy williams story is gold. I would have expected this to be Dez Bryant. Nice to see that the cowgirls have two geniuses at WR.

The roy williams trade/contract are the gifts that keep on giving :thumbup:
  • Options
    RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    I'd rather have Dez than Desean...Roy, on the other hand, is really only good from the 8 yard line and in.
  • Options
    RW81233 wrote:
    I'd rather have Dez than Desean...Roy, on the other hand, is really only good from the 8 yard line and in.

That would be an interesting debate. Jackson would be useless if he played with a rag armed QB like Romo.

Roy Williams stinks. They gave up a 1st and 3rd to get him. Thats plain terrible
  • Options
    jackson runs two routes REALLY fast: straight and diagonal, and he's a sick ass punt returner

dez run those routes plus a few others and he's a monster so he would work on more teams than desean

roy williams runs one route...i'm bigger than you so throw it high...he catches that pass occasionally
  • Options
    RW81233 wrote:
    jackson runs two routes REALLY fast: straight and diagonal, and he's a sick ass punt returner

dez run those routes plus a few others and he's a monster so he would work on more teams than desean

roy williams runs one route...i'm bigger than you so throw it high...he catches that pass occasionally

yeah, I'd agree with that about routes. Even as an eagles fan, I'm not the biggest jackson fan.

Bryant isnt a bad punt returner either.

The biggest difference is that bryant will most likely be in jail within the next 3 years. So...gun to my head I'd probably take desean.
  • Options
    you may be right...desean will be good for about 2-3 more years, dangerous occasionally as a punt retuner for 2-3 additional, and then just suck. he's sooo small, and i can't wait until the eagles overpay for him. dez is either going to be a lock HOFer or at least perennial all-pro or an incredible bust b/c he's in jail. as a cowboy fan i'd rather take the chance, besides desean has a chance at jail too.
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:
    RW81233 wrote:

That would be an interesting debate. Jackson would be useless if he played with a rag armed QB like Romo.

good thing they went with vick then, right?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:
    RW81233 wrote:

good thing they went with vick then, right?

as opposed to kolb? well, that remains to be seen. vick is a better fit for jackson than kolb was because I think both are one dimensional (jackson is only really effective going deep...vick can't read a defense and his strength is throwing deep --- and I guess running around, though that also tends to be a detriment).

they're both too ghetto for my taste.
  • Options
    in terms of your "rag arm" comment.

kolb has a weak-ass arm. weaker than romo's. deep ball is clearly not his strength. i think vick and dsean are an ideal combo given their strengths.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

kolb has a weak-ass arm. weaker than romo's. deep ball is clearly not his strength. i think vick and dsean are an ideal combo given their strengths.

I'm not disagreeing with you about arm strength. kolb and romo are similar in terms of styles/abilities.

remains to be seen if eagles picked right QB. Unfortunately I don't think they will ever win with vick
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:

I'm not disagreeing with you about arm strength. kolb and romo are similar in terms of styles/abilities.

remains to be seen if eagles picked right QB. Unfortunately I don't think they will ever win with vick

can't believe i have more faith in reid than you do right now :mrgreen:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:

You know I hated the vick over kolb move from day 1
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

You know I hated the vick over kolb move from day 1

yup
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    typical Eagles posts by month:
    July: we suck we have no chance
    August: we definitely suck andy reid should be in jail with his kids
    September: we might be 3-1 but we suck
    October: 6-2 this could be OUR YEAR!
    November: 8-4 Definitely our year lets go Birds!
    December: 10-6 Bring on your best we're gonna fuck 'em up cuz that's what phiwwy does
    January: FML, fuck everyone in the world, I hate andy reid, I hate this fucking team, Jeffery Lurie is a cheap motherfucker and we'll never win with him...DIE EAGLES DIE
    February: Go Phiwwies, at least we have something to be happy about even if it's our 4th favorite sport in this town.
    March: Another year, another lost All-Pro player in free agency, and all we got in return was crap
    April: We drafted...another 5'2" wideout and a shitfuck QB that is only going to see the field for 4 games lifetime for us? We suck
    May: Roy Oswalt has a better arm than Kolb and his is broken.
    June: We're the worst franchise but at least we're not FRAUDS and that's all that matters
    :twisted:
  • Options
    RW81233 wrote:
    you may be right...desean will be good for about 2-3 more years, dangerous occasionally as a punt retuner for 2-3 additional, and then just suck. he's sooo small, and i can't wait until the eagles overpay for him. dez is either going to be a lock HOFer or at least perennial all-pro or an incredible bust b/c he's in jail. as a cowboy fan i'd rather take the chance, besides desean has a chance at jail too.

steve smith isn't that big and he's done pretty well for himself.

also....if you think joe "nickles" banner is going to "overpay" for desean, you don't know the birds as well as you think they do. ;)

and what in desean's past would lead you to believe he has a chance at jail? being a showboat on the field doesn't mean you're some kind of thug. he basically had the exact opposite kind of upbringing that dez bryant had. rw--you of all people, i'm surprised! :lol: ......and al sharpton is deeply disapointed. :mrgreen:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    RW81233 wrote:
    December: 10-6 Bring on your best we're gonna fuck 'em up cuz that's what phiwwy does
    January: FML, fuck everyone in the world, I hate andy reid, I hate this fucking team, Jeffery Lurie is a cheap motherfucker and we'll never win with him...DIE EAGLES DIE
    February: Go Phiwwies, at least we have something to be happy about even if it's our 4th favorite sport in this town.
    March: Another year, another lost All-Pro player in free agency, and all we got in return was crap
    April: We drafted...another 5'2" wideout and a shitfuck QB that is only going to see the field for 4 games lifetime for us? We suck
    June: We're the worst franchise but at least we're not FRAUDS and that's all that matters

so much wrong with this post. I don't even know where to start.

you've been quiet with your brewers talk. I guess you saw that they have fallen behind the juggernaut thta is the pittsburgh pirates :lol:
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:
    RW81233 wrote:

so much wrong with this post. I don't even know where to start.

you've been quiet with your brewers talk. I guess you saw that they have fallen behind the juggernaut thta is the pittsburgh pirates :lol:

day late....brewers leap frogged the bucco's last night.

but i admit, the RW post was pretty funny....although he did forget the ryan howard blows comment
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    i'm just defending the cowboys thread...and the jackson stuff comes from the vick article in SI last year where he says they all go out on the town partying, and vick stays in. as far as the brewers we're done with that BS interleague shit, tied the pirates, and are about to own in the central
  • Options
    RW81233 wrote:
    i'm just defending the cowboys thread...and the jackson stuff comes from the vick article in SI last year where he says they all go out on the town partying, and vick stays in. as far as the brewers we're done with that BS interleague shit, tied the pirates, and are about to own in the central

i'd wager that 90% of all millionare athletes party it up as much as possible, white or black.

rw, i must say, i think you are a racist. :shock: :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    The NFL as pissed me off so much with this stupid lockout I haven't been able to pay attention to anything. We should be talking about training camp right now.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Flagg wrote:
    The NFL as pissed me off so much with this stupid lockout I haven't been able to pay attention to anything. We should be talking about training camp right now.

deal done by mid next week.

training camp by end of month.

in between will be the craziest free agent spending spree we've ever seen. buckle up butter cup.

:mrgreen:
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg