Options

**********2018 DALLAS COWBOYS**********

Comments

• Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    Flagg wrote:
    Free is worth it and I am very happy with them keeping Kosier. It is noticeable when Kosier isn't in the game.

I don't know about this season. We have all had our expectations built up over the years only to be disappointed. But this year feels like a rebuilding year to me. They just lost two starters on the OL. Gurode is starting off on the PUP list. The starting receivers are Ausin and Dez Bryant. I love Austin, but can he be the #1 guy? I always thought he benefited from being overlooked by the defense.

They have big issues at RB. Can Felix Jones go back to what he was in 2009? Can he carry the load as the starting RB?

And then there is the defense. The defense was such a problem last year and I see pretty much the same crew out there this year.

how bout bringing in ronnie brown if he isn't already signed?

i feel this team will go 11-4 and go deep into the playoffs
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    For the record I do think Free is good I just think that it's crazy how a guy can come in and be a last second injury replacement then turn into a stud that we can't give away. I feel like guys like that on the OL are a dime a dozen.
  • Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    RW81233 wrote:
    this team blows....let's just get randy moss so things get interesting then. Also when do we finally get to cut Witten? I will put a countdown on my computer waiting for him to not be on our team.

That's just silly talk right there. 94 rec, 1000 yards receiving, arguably coming off his best season. Not to mention, he's a warrior(see pic below) and plays hard ALL the time.

And you want a head case at WR? Didn't we go through that scenario a few years ago?

jason-witten.jpg
  • Options
    My wishlisht: Michael Huff and Cullen Jenkins!
  • Options
    crazypjfan wrote:
    RW81233 wrote:
    this team blows....let's just get randy moss so things get interesting then. Also when do we finally get to cut Witten? I will put a countdown on my computer waiting for him to not be on our team.

That's just silly talk right there. 94 rec, 1000 yards receiving, arguably coming off his best season. Not to mention, he's a warrior(see pic below) and plays hard ALL the time.

And you want a head case at WR? Didn't we go through that scenario a few years ago?

jason-witten.jpg
    moss for the fun not for the teammate....witten is the unspoken reason we lost two playoff games because he couldn't fall forward and couldn't get out of bounds. it's irrational i know but i haven't forgiven him for that. and the helmet thing and being tough is so lame - sorry it is.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    metsfan wrote:

did they cancel a week?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    crazypjfan wrote:
    RW81233 wrote:

jason-witten.jpg

See, here is the thing...Witten is white...Moss is black...you see what i'm sayin :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:

did they cancel a week?
    lol sorry meant 11-5

im in midseason form

follow along dammit

:twisted:

:P

• Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    [quote="Flagg"

They have big issues at RB. Can Felix Jones go back to what he was in 2009? Can he carry the load as the starting RB?
    [/quote]
    Can he play more than 10 games is one of my big worries going into this season.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    [quote="Flagg"

Can he play more than 10 games is one of my big worries going into this season.[/quote]

I like Choice to be the stud this year. Just my opinion..
  • Options
    And this is why I love d ware:

• First-round draft pick OT Tyron Smith signed his contract early Thursday and then was taken to school by linebacker DeMarcus Ware , the NFL's best pass rusher. It was a rough first day for the 20-year-old Smith. He played at left tackle and was beat several times by Ware. He also had two false starts. After it was over, Smith said there's perhaps no better way to learn on the job than to go head-to-head with Ware. Ware also said that he plans to help Smith out as much as he can and build a relationship with the youngster.
  • Options
    81 wrote:

See, here is the thing...Witten is white...Moss is black...you see what i'm sayin :lol:
    Might be something to that...haha. I like Romo what does that mean?
  • Options
    RW81233 wrote:
    I like Romo what does that mean?

hmm...you are perpetuating the belief that only whites are suited for teh QB position. :?:

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    but he's not a "white"?
  • Options
    RW81233 wrote:
    but he's not a "white"?

polish isn't white?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    RW81233 wrote:
    moss for the fun not for the teammate....witten is the unspoken reason we lost two playoff games because he couldn't fall forward and couldn't get out of bounds. it's irrational i know but i haven't forgiven him for that. and the helmet thing and being tough is so lame - sorry it is.

It might be lame, but it sums up his character and work ethic at the same time. Also, there were plenty of other plays in those games that weren't his fault. You can't blame the guy and hold a grudge for that. Now, if they were superbowl games, then I could see your point but he isn't the reason they lost those games...
  • Options
    C'Mon Nhamdi!!
  • Options
    crazypjfan wrote:
    C'Mon Nhamdi!!

I guess he signed with the eagles... They will need him to cover Dez!
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,836
    crazypjfan wrote:
    C'Mon Nhamdi!!

Get ready to get owned this season.
  • Options
    crazypjfan wrote:
    C'Mon Nhamdi!!

Go ahead and raise that trophy now cuz its the only time you will be able to :D

I don't think 1 player is gonna get you some hardware..
  • Options
    crazypjfan wrote:
    crazypjfan wrote:
    C'Mon Nhamdi!!

Go ahead and raise that trophy now cuz its the only time you will be able to :D

I don't think 1 player is gonna get you some hardware..

You're right. The entire roster that is more talented than your squad has more of a chance to, you're right about that.
  • Options
    You're right. The entire roster that is more talented than your squad has more of a chance to, you're right about that.

:lol::lol: ok.

A great roster does NOT win you Superbowl trophies. ask the 2007 Cowboys, whose roster was 10 times better than the Eagles this year. :)
  • Options
    crazypjfan wrote:

:lol::lol: ok.

A great roster does NOT win you Superbowl trophies. ask the 2007 Cowboys, whose roster was 10 times better than the Eagles this year. :)

Riiiight. You mean that team, like the many others led by Tony Romo, that never won even one playoff game - or did they? Maybe one? I don't think anyone outside of Dallas ever thought any Dallas team this decade was legit. Pot meet kettle. This coming from a team that has had more hype since back when Parcells took over and it's amounted to not even winning one playoff game....or is it one?
  • Options
    amounted to not even winning one playoff game....or is it one?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=300109006
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    RW81233 wrote:
    but he's not a "white"?

polish isn't white?
    well now we get into the foolish "science" of race (something that doesn't actually exist genetically). Romo is the son of a Mexican father, and Polish/German mother. If this were the "one drop rule" time he would be considered not-white. the reality is his parents were likely born of a similar mix and so on so it's a big mess. Either way Romo decided to spend time in Cabo over Berlin before the playoffs in 2007 so I go with Mexican. ;)
  • Options
    "I've got three bullies over there waiting for Thursday," Rob Ryan said. "These are proven players, and that's what we need. I don't know if we win the all-hype team, I think that might have gone to somebody else, but we're going to beat their ass when we play them."

fucking LOVE this

• Options
    The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    metsfan wrote:
    "I've got three bullies over there waiting for Thursday," Rob Ryan said. "These are proven players, and that's what we need. I don't know if we win the all-hype team, I think that might have gone to somebody else, but we're going to beat their ass when we play them."

fucking LOVE this

the ryans are all jack asses

nice hair fuck face
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,447
    once again, the only time I'll post in this thread. The cowboys will still suck.

See ya next season.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:
    metsfan wrote:

fucking LOVE this

nice hair fuck face
    they maybe jackasses but least they get their teams to play for them. i'll take a ryan as a coach or coordinator on my team anyday of the week.

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,561
    metsfan wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    metsfan wrote:

fucking LOVE this

nice hair fuck face
    they maybe jackasses but least they get their teams to play for them. i'll take a ryan as a coach or coordinator on my team anyday of the week.

sunday night, october 30th at the linc. BRING IT.
    chinese-happy.jpg