Today, I almost

Comments

• chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    iluvcats wrote:
    Oh I did not realize movies were covered, but my point really was that library movies are free since she is short on funds.
    It definitely is a great resource for free entertainment!
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    iluvcats wrote:
    Oh I did not realize movies were covered, but my point really was that library movies are free since she is short on funds.

wasn't shootin' ya down cats, ya know i luv ya! :)
    and hey, you didn't read EVERY post on every page, and yet you posted? how dare you not catch up!

(i kid, i kid!)
    good to see you here!

and i definitely am realizing, i am easily entertained. and ya know what? thank bejeebus for that!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    iluvcats wrote:

and hey, you didn't read EVERY post on every page, and yet you posted? how dare you not catch up!

(i kid, i kid!)
    good to see you here!

and i definitely am realizing, i am easily entertained. and ya know what? thank bejeebus for that!

nope :) did not read all of it, I don't think. I'm easily entertained on this board while my husband is at a meeting.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    iluvcats wrote:
    iluvcats wrote:

(i kid, i kid!)
    good to see you here!

nope :) did not read all of it, I don't think. I'm easily entertained on this board while my husband is at a meeting.

17 pages....about what to do on weekends.
    actually, i think we had this thread one time before too. then again, not too many topics we've not covered multiple times. so not only easily entertained, but apparently short memories too. :lol:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

actually, i think we had this thread one time before too. then again, not too many topics we've not covered multiple times. so not only easily entertained, but apparently short memories too. :lol:
    Man when you think about it, 17 pages, all filled with great suggestions, and NOTHING took? Damn. I could do 3 things total in a weekend and be happy :lol:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Man when you think about it, 17 pages, all filled with great suggestions, and NOTHING took? Damn. I could do 3 things total in a weekend and be happy :lol:

i could do nothing all weekend and be ecstatic!! :mrgreen:

fuck that.
    getting up and going outside.....drinking wine.
    THAT is a fantastic weekend.
    then again, i guess that does constitute 3 things, so carry on chica. :mrgreen:

and let's be honest, there's probably 5 pages of solid suggestions, the rest, just peripheral convo based quite loosely on weekend activities, and boredom...or both.
    :lol:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

fuck that.

and let's be honest, there's probably 5 pages of solid suggestions, the rest, just peripheral convo based quite loosely on weekend activities, and boredom...or both.
    haha yes by 3 things I automatically include sleeping and eating, so easy to fill it up with one more thing :D

I'm bored at work now, anybody care to help me? :lol:

go for a bike ride

fuck that.

haha yes by 3 things I automatically include sleeping and eating, so easy to fill it up with one more thing :D

sheesh, you need MORE entertainment?
    have you checked out the vajazzle thread?
    that's right at your speed chica.

15 more minutes and my boring workday ends, but i am thankful to you all for keeping me highly entertained today. i love you all! :mrgreen:

btw - dissidentman's bday thread is a fun read too. oh, and we need more puppies!
    :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

norm wrote:

go for a bike ride
    You're so fucked up, you know I can't ride a bike :cry:

norm wrote:

go for a bike ride

OMG..i am going to CRY!
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

holy shit norm, i cannot wait until you are in NYC!
    8-)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

sheesh, you need MORE entertainment?
    have you checked out the vajazzle thread?
    that's right at your speed chica.

15 more minutes and my boring workday ends, but i am thankful to you all for keeping me highly entertained today. i love you all! :mrgreen:

btw - dissidentman's bday thread is a fun read too. oh, and we need more puppies!
    :D
    Vajazzle? I'm steering clear of that thread while at work, just to be safe :lol:

I'll find some puppies when I can, no prob :D
    norm wrote:

go for a bike ride
    You're so fucked up, you know I can't ride a bike :cry:

oh right i forgot...complicated maps and all :problem:
    norm wrote:
    No, really like I never learned how to ride one! lol

I'm gonna go outside and take a break and draw. Something horridly boring like that :lol:
    norm wrote:

bah, it's overrated...it's requires doing something and i ain't into that :P
    I'm gonna go outside and take a break and draw. Something horridly boring like that :lol:

:yawn:
    actually, here's a great idea to cure boredom

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=129960

i mean, while else would someone do that? :think:
    norm wrote:
    norm wrote:

bah, it's overrated...it's requires doing something and i ain't into that :P

Doing stuff? Oh HELL no.

:yawn:[/quote]
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    "Mayhem achieved, boredom relieved"
    I kept myself busy reading quotes about boredom :mrgreen:
    seriously, I don't want to pick on this young lady any longer....
    Being contrary is a trait of the young and comes easy,
    saying no is much easier than yes.
    pandora wrote:

good stuff pandora!

and idk, i like saying yes...then again, i guess i'm old. ;) :? :mrgreen:

i just came across this quote on a blog, sadly uncredited.....but it suits well here, quite appropriate, and hey...i just like it. :)

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

pandora wrote:

good stuff pandora!

i just came across this quote on a blog, sadly uncredited.....but it suits well here, quite appropriate, and hey...i just like it. :)

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
    Thanks, always means the world when coming from you!
    My feeling of D2D has been, when I first silently read your posts, 'wise old heart with a wonderful sense of humor and clear head' truly a treasure and when I say old I don't mean years.
    You know, I am praying that your wish comes true. That is, to be right there with the guys in row 1 or 2 at MSG. You deserve that! I hope karma leaves you rocking this time in true style!
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    pandora wrote:
    pandora wrote:

good stuff pandora!

Thanks, always means the world when coming from you!
    My feeling of D2D has been, when I first silently read your posts, 'wise old heart with a wonderful sense of humor and clear head' truly a treasure and when I say old I don't mean years.
    You know, I am praying that your wish comes true. That is, to be right there with the guys in row 1 or 2 at MSG. You deserve that! I hope karma leaves you rocking this time in true style!

Geez you two...someone get me a box of tissues...

;)
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,710

;)
    That the kind of exchange that makes you wanna rub one out?
    This weekend we rock Portland

;)
    If you think this is bad wait til you see me in Hartford!!
    Poncier wrote:

;)
    That the kind of exchange that makes you wanna rub one out?

Holy crap that's funny...
    fart jokes...i'm never bored if i'm making fart jokes :mrgreen:
  • Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    Yeah, this sounds like a "summer is not getting here fast enough" syndrome.
    Somethimes if we want our lives different, WE have to change things. Try new things. Many of us would love to, but don't have the time. You do!! You won't always, so take advantage of it!
    Save room for dessert!
    pandora wrote:

;)

And how do we Identify you?
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Lauri wrote:
    went to the office just because I had nothing else to do. I swear weekends are becoming so boring for me I just don't know what to do with myself. I went running yesterday (Saturday) and then was just like "now what?" I go and walk around my neighborhood, get lunch and dinner and coffee and ice cream when I'm not even hungry, and that's it. Last night I went and hung out at the pub, had two drinks, got bored sitting there, and left. It's getting to be a real problem. I sleep until noon on weekends because I know the only thing I have waiting for me is a trip to the gym, and then a lot of times I skip that because I get antsy knowing I'm wasting a weekend afternoon in the gym. I can't keep doing this for the rest of my life! I honestly went into Starbucks today and was jealous of the students in there working. When I was student, I was never bored- it's impossible to be bored, there's ALWAYS work to do. But I can't afford to go to grad school forever! I don't have any friends in town, every date I go on is a dud, there's nothing bad happening, but the boredom is making me lose my mind! I just hate sitting around more than anything in the world, and it's all I do! I just don't get it, what do other people do when they're not working?

I'm sure if you'd had 20 drinks the night would have been far more memorable.

And how do we Identify you?
    oh you just want to know how to avoid me, I get it ;)
    or rub me out :lol: