Today, I almost

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Theovl316 wrote:
    WOW this thread really went off on a huge tangent... :D

we got bored

• :lol:

Now that does seem to be enjoyable.
    . But would you rush into a burning building to save that horse????

Hmmm...now that could be a fun weekend activity. Good way to meet firemen :D;)

Firemen????

Did someone say firemen?? :D I
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    but honestly, life IS what you make it. even the small, mundane things. it's all attitude.

ding, ding, ding, I think we have a winner here
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    but honestly, life IS what you make it. even the small, mundane things. it's all attitude.

ding, ding, ding, I think we have a winner here

I'd like everyone to go take a piss with panache today!
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,474

The person above me sucks...

Oh geez...
    Not again...

wrong thread.....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378

The person above me sucks...

Oh geez...
    Not again...

wrong thread.....

WTF dude??!! hahahaha
  • WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    beating-a-dead-horse.gif

FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!

I did get tired of reading this thread. some people prefer misery and love wallowing in it....so let 'em wallow.
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    To the OP:

Go to a doctor, get your depression treated, and you won't be bored any longer. Hopefully, you will see that there is a great world to discover!
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    To the OP:

Go to a doctor, get your depression treated, and you won't be bored any longer. Hopefully, you will see that there is a great world to discover!

drugs1.jpg
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    To the OP:

Well don't go talking common sense now ;)
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    To the OP:

that's boring :yawn:
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,711
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    To the OP:

Maybe the doctor isn't open on weekends.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    To the OP:

Doesn't that take too much planning and effort? Plus, it's difficult to find the right doctor....and then you have to think about parking and insurance. It's just not that much fun.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    :mrgreen:

man, the entertainment never ends! :lol:
    perhaps that's it? we're all easily entertained...;)
    i think reading this thread start to finish, might kill some time over a weekend, and maybe, just maybe....gleen some good ideas of 'real' things to do with weekends, of course....an open mind is a necessity.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,711
    :
    All but 1 of us. ;)
    This weekend we rock Portland
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    To the OP:

drugs1.jpg

so then, maybe this really IS the best suggestion on the thread?
    :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Bird33Bird33 Posts: 120
    i've only read the first 3 pages, but the OP is very annoying. seriously you have an excuse for every suggestion/idea everyone offers up. i don't feel bad for you at all.
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    I would just go in to work then.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    Poncier wrote:
    :
    All but 1 of us. ;)

OMG, too funny.
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    To the OP:

Well don't go talking common sense now ;)

Please excuse me for proposing the obvious solution! :)

Common sense always gets me in trouble!
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    You want to know what is really exhausting and boring? Having to inhale after every exhale. Surely there is something to be done about all that bullshit.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    eyedclaar wrote:
    You want to know what is really exhausting and boring? Having to inhale after every exhale. Surely there is something to be done about all that bullshit.

Maybe they can install a vacuum that pulls the air in to your lungs, and another vacuum in the back of your neck that sucks the air back out.

If only Billy Mays was here to pitch it!
    eyedclaar wrote:

iron lung anyone?
    done.
    hey, at least you'd be a conversation piece in the LR eyed.
    remember the big lebowski? classic scene. :mrgreen:
    forget the rug...an iron lung can really pull a room, and a crowd, together. ;)
    :D

ok...time for lunch.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

eyedclaar wrote:

iron lung anyone?
    done.
    hey, at least you'd be a conversation piece in the LR eyed.
    remember the big lebowski? classic scene. :mrgreen:
    forget the rug...an iron lung can really pull a room, and a crowd, together. ;)
    :D

ok...time for lunch.

I just love Radiohead's version of "My Aqua Lung"....much better then Jethro Tull's!
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    I have some Colin Firth movies to watch this weekend before I return them to a friend.

to the OP, do you go to the library? you could check out some movies for free or order them online through your library if what you want is not there....my library gets them from other libraries in the county.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    iluvcats wrote:
    I have some Colin Firth movies to watch this weekend before I return them to a friend.

to the OP, do you go to the library? you could check out some movies for free or order them online through your library if what you want is not there....my library gets them from other libraries in the county.
    That's an excellent idea!

....that will probably be stomped by someone to the ground like a wine grape :lol:

But no seriously, that's a very cool idea :)
    edited April 2010
    iluvcats wrote:

....that will probably be stomped by someone to the ground like a wine grape :lol:

well, in all fairness....movies have been covered. doesn't much have the attention span for a film unless she REALLY wants to see it. same for books. all ADHD-related. so yea....NEXT! :D

personally, i still think walking about town, camera in hand is one of the BESt ideas. what to photograph? whatever. JUST DO IT! that is how great pics, and a discerning eye, get developed. also, the beauty of digital cameras...not spending $$$ on film or developing. just play!
    Post edited by decides2dream on
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• iluvcats wrote:

Yes I mean you would have to get to library and you know what kind of drama that involves ;)

It is still a cool idea for those of us that are "easily amused"
    yeah chiqui, I've watched some lately that I was glad I saw them for free instead of paying $10 at the theater. Like Get Smart was a disappointment for example...
    I wanted to know what all the vampire hype was about (Robert Pattinson) so I got the first Twilight movie from the library.....now I'm number 74 on the waiting list for the New Moon 2nd twilight movie. I checked the queue online and the other day, I was 52. I asked my husband what these teens are doing with this movie! why are they taking SO long to return it?
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    Oh I did not realize movies were covered, but my point really was that library movies are free since she is short on funds.
    10/10 - Brad in B'more