May 18 Newark, NJ added

Comments

• what happen to the old ticket policy i think like riot act tour, where you could buy pair for as many shows as you wanted. there was never any problems, is it now that ticketmaster takes more tickets, dont know why stuff sellls out so fast now for 10c, is there that many more people? i have a low number too 190'sxxx. so it sucks i cant buy newark for 2 hours, for msg i only got 1 pair of 10c tickets for night 1, night 2 i got fucked out on. it sucks to get fucked 2 out of 3 shows if i dont get newark that what happens boooo. msg 2 is first time i never got fan club and i been to 30 shows. hope newark i can get 10c, i dont like dealing with ticketbastard.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,877
    cutz wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    cutz wrote:
    OK, MAYBE a dumb question/s: but how can the 10C know if you ALREADY have a MSG ticket BEFORE tomorrows Newark sale? You know someone will try. I guess, if/when someone gets tickets, thats when the 10C will know, and then have to put the tickets back up for sale?
    Bought a 10C ticket for MSG makes you ineligble for the first two hours of the presale tomorrow. who cares if you bought MSG through TM. This is about those who got shutout for 10C MSG tix.

Any help?

Likely they have some sort of program set up within the system to block these people. who knows. AT least they're trying for those who got shut out.

Yea, i know this about those who got shutout, which is KOOL by me. I just was curious how they can stop someone trying to get Tixs anyway. MAYBE they do have a program set up to block them.
    I should think these peeps would be "banned" fror the window period? Something like that might keep the wolves at bay.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • i might have an extra night one msg ten club ticket, my number is 196xxx, my gf just didnt tell me if she going yet, cause she dont know yet if she has to work or not. so if she doesnt go i will have a spare. and would like to find a fan club for either newark(if i cant get them tomorow) or msg 2. if anyone has this please message me in my mail box here.
  • Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    I am very appreciative the band and 10C is giving the folks who got shut out for MSG another chance for tickets. So for those of us who were unable to get tickets, my son and I thank you very much. Good luck to everyone trying tomorrow for tickets.
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• how many 10c people who try got shut out of both msg? is it a low number? i got 1 pair for msg shows, didnt atleast most people get 1 pair out of the 2 nights?
  • Why do people act like just because they don't get 10C tickets then they cant get tickets at all. You weren't screwed out of any shows because you can still get tickets to the show thru TM, just not 10C tickets. Just be happy you have the money to go to 2 or more shows this early summer.
  • ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    how many 10c people who try got shut out of both msg? is it a low number? i got 1 pair for msg shows, didnt atleast most people get 1 pair out of the 2 nights?

I missed out on both MSG shows after trying for 6 hours and I know many others (some with extremely low numbers, who also live in NYC) who missed out as well. The difficulty in getting 10c tix to shows in NYC is not something to be sneezed at or dismissed with comments that these people can't use a computer, cause that is not the case and doesn't take into account many variables that were clearly at work that day. I'm not a fan of beating dead horses, so I will stop there. I'm grateful that 10c is doing this... if the shoe was on the other foot, I would not have a problem with it at all. I'm thankful that they're touring, even happier that I get another opportunity of seeing them close to home :D
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • aic guy

that is not really true, for msg 2 i couldnt get 10c tickets, and when i tried ticketmaster i wanted 2 tickets, but all there was is 400 levels, so i had to get 1 single, and not im screwed out of a ticket. been to a bunch of shows, why would i ever sit in the nosebleeds for that is stupid especialy since 5 years ago prices were half of what they are now. too bad 10c cant give out tickets like they used to, like during riot act. seemed like everyone got tickets back then for 10c. there was more shows too though.
  • Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489
    what happen to the old ticket policy i think like riot act tour, where you could buy pair for as many shows as you wanted. there was never any problems, is it now that ticketmaster takes more tickets, dont know why stuff sellls out so fast now for 10c, is there that many more people? i have a low number too 190'sxxx. so it sucks i cant buy newark for 2 hours, for msg i only got 1 pair of 10c tickets for night 1, night 2 i got fucked out on. it sucks to get fucked 2 out of 3 shows if i dont get newark that what happens boooo. msg 2 is first time i never got fan club and i been to 30 shows. hope newark i can get 10c, i dont like dealing with ticketbastard.

Is this for real?? Man it must suck to be you only seeing PJ 30 times - all with 10c tickets. It must suck getting tickets to MSG1 when thousands missed out.

How have you been 'fucked out on'?

You've been to 30 shows, you got tickets to one of the MSG shows this time. I missed out totally. I'm not complaining of being 'fucked over', I'm just glad 10c have seen that demand by far outweighs supply and it trying to give everyone a chance.

Cheers 10C.
  • CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Posts: 3,020
    Why do people act like just because they don't get 10C tickets then they cant get tickets at all. You weren't screwed out of any shows because you can still get tickets to the show thru TM, just not 10C tickets. Just be happy you have the money to go to 2 or more shows this early summer.

Because a lot of people refuse to sit in anything less than 10c seats. The whole "I'm just glad to be in the building" motto doesn't exist for a lot of people.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    Why do people act like just because they don't get 10C tickets then they cant get tickets at all. You weren't screwed out of any shows because you can still get tickets to the show thru TM, just not 10C tickets. Just be happy you have the money to go to 2 or more shows this early summer.

Because a lot of people refuse to sit in anything less than 10c seats. The whole "I'm just glad to be in the building" motto doesn't exist for a lot of people.

SITTING ABOVE THE 100'S IS NOT AN OPTION 10c or not

i'm sorry but i need the vibe of the stage
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • this is my argument to that, it seems scalpers always find ways to get tickets, and some good seats from ticketbastard. this is all ticketbastard fault if you ask me, 10c cant get as many seats maybe i hear as they used to , because of new ticketmaster alotment rules as well. remember riot act anyone could get a pair for any show pretty much no problem, and even before that when everyone was only limit to one show that was fair too. this doesnt seem fair if i get shut out 2 out of 3 times for ny city/newark shows. do you think there will be tickets left at noon hour? i dont have good feeling about newark fan club hope i get them though

cause otherwise the only way is through scalpers, cause you know to get a pair from ticketmaster all will be left is some nosebleed 300 seats for $200. they need new rule or do what they used to and have moe 10c tickets.

how the scalpers play with ticketbastard is a joke, look at all the good public seats gone now cause of scalpers. that is some bs
  • Why do people act like just because they don't get 10C tickets then they cant get tickets at all. You weren't screwed out of any shows because you can still get tickets to the show thru TM, just not 10C tickets. Just be happy you have the money to go to 2 or more shows this early summer.

200s is very decent in alot of venues its cool with me, but when you get to 300 levels or near nosebleeds it not really worth it , especialy if you been to so many shows with good seats. i never had worse than 100 levels. mostly 10c almost all the time, but ticketbastard i usualy find singles in 100 levels ,but very hard to find pairs. that why i like 10c, you can get good pairs
  • i also find it harder to find people trading shows now, before i could trade 1 spare from one night 10c for another easier. dont know why
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057

200s is very decent in alot of venues its cool with me, but when you get to 300 levels or near nosebleeds it not really worth it , especialy if you been to so many shows with good seats. i never had worse than 100 levels. mostly 10c almost all the time, but ticketbastard i usualy find singles in 100 levels ,but very hard to find pairs. that why i like 10c, you can get good pairs

their are decent seats in the 2's

but the vibe is NO WHERE near the floor or side stage

just my opinion/observation

of course you might have some sections rocking in the nosebleeds..but i need to see the guitar strings :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489
    this is my argument to that, it seems scalpers always find ways to get tickets, and some good seats from ticketbastard. this is all ticketbastard fault if you ask me, 10c cant get as many seats maybe i hear as they used to , because of new ticketmaster alotment rules as well. remember riot act anyone could get a pair for any show pretty much no problem, and even before that when everyone was only limit to one show that was fair too. this doesnt seem fair if i get shut out 2 out of 3 times for ny city/newark shows. do you think there will be tickets left at noon hour? i dont have good feeling about newark fan club hope i get them though

cause otherwise the only way is through scalpers, cause you know to get a pair from ticketmaster all will be left is some nosebleed 300 seats for $200. they need new rule or do what they used to and have moe 10c tickets.

how the scalpers play with ticketbastard is a joke, look at all the good public seats gone now cause of scalpers. that is some bs

yeah, i agree, the scalping industry sucks. between ebay and stub hub et al it is getting harder to get tickets at a reasonable price and location, but i don't see what more 10c can do. A law making it illegal to onsell tickets would work. If you can't make the show the ticket goes back to TM to resell at face value but you lose the fees. But then think of the logistical nightmare in working out who is who at the venue. GREED is stuffing it up for us all.
  • there were plenty of people, me included, that did not get 10c tix, then the presale tix, and then the public onsale tix...why cant people believe that?

its great that some were able to get in again and again, thats the luck of the draw. but to say the people who didnt get any are lazy and stupid is just not right.

i think its because there are alot more people joining the 10c. in the last 2 years, its been much much harder for me to get through, i only got philly in oct. because they added 2 after the fact. i dont have problems getting in for other concert tix, its just supply and demand, someone has to be left out, and lately, thats been me. i dont understand why some people just dont get that, no need to call us lazy and stupid, thats just mean and uncalled for!

that being said, i am grateful that i will be able to try again today. if i dont get in, oh well, but hoping thats not the case! glta!

i am all for fairness, a few years back i volunteered my msg tix as asked by the 10c for pnc tix...i didnt mind at all, i know so many people fly in for these shows, thus making it very difficult in this area (ny, nj, pa) to get a tix. i was happy to help out, in return, i got pnc tix, so that was fine by me. and yes, i volunteered to do this so people ARE willing to be fair to others around here, not all are 'lazy and stupid', in fact we are very nice people lol who have grown up with the band since day 1.
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    zman wrote:
    This is like OBAMA is running the 10C now. so if you suck at using a computer and acquiring tickets, like normal people can, they will now aid you in succeeding. If your successful you will now be taxed a 2 hour wait for tickets. Real nice!, the lazy and stupid prevail yet again.

I got my 2 sets for MSG, and not only did i get my 2 sets for MSG, my friend had called me and was stuck at work, gave me his info and i was also able to get 2 sets of MSG for him. So this is where i find it very hard to believe that i was able to get 2 sets for each show while some didnt get one? im no computer genius, nothing special, no super computers here, just a simple laptop. So I really find this hard to believe that I am being handicapped now for being successful.

I AM a computer genius, and I got shut out of MSG-1 for 10C, additoinal presale, and the only tickets I could obtain through TM was behind the stage, last section. Thanks for explaining and helping me figure out why I am lazy and stupid though.

But surely you DESERVE to go to Newark too, especially since you're not stupid or lazy.
    Are you the guy who cuts everyone in traffic, pushes grandma out of the way, and never hold the door for his girlfriend?
    Where has human decency gone dude?
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • thank you 10C for the added opportunity - see you in newark! yesssssssssssssssss!
  • didn't get a pair to either MSG show through all sales and I haven't seen PJ a billion times either so it was really disappointing but that's life! And I'm so glad they had this Newark show. Got a pair :D
  • I'm There! Thanks 10C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm alive

Phila. 03. Camden nights 1&2 03. Hershey 03. Boston 04. Reading 04. St Louis 04. Montreal 05. Ottawa 05. AC 05. Phila. 05. NY Letterman Show 06. E Rutherford nights 1&2 06. Camden nights 1&2 06. Denver nights 1&2 06. Hawaii 06. Grant Park, Chicago 07. Van Couver 08.(EV Solo) Camden nights 1&2 08. NY nights 1&2 08. Hartford 08. Mansfield 08. Newark 08.(EV Solo) Phila. nights 1&2 09.(EV Solo) Baltimore nights 1&2 09.(EV Solo) Honolulu night 2 09.(EV Solo) Salt Lake City 09. Phila Spectrum 10/27 10/28 & 10/31/09. Newark, NJ 05.18.10
  • davidosdavidos Posts: 480
    Got 'em. Thank you 10C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I GOT SOME NEWARK TICKETS!! Fuck yea!! I can see why you all get so excited after winning a 10C presale.

Thank you 10C!! Way to make up for the MSG madness!
  • got some!...thanks :thumbup:
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    I GOT SOME NEWARK TICKETS!! Fuck yea!! I can see why you all get so excited after winning a 10C presale.

haha, congratulations!
    it's funny that we sometimes refer to it as "winning" tix! :D
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    edited April 2010
    Thanks 10C and PJ for adding this show and giving folks a chance to see a show!
    Post edited by Tuolumne Mama on
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• PuckarooPuckaroo Posts: 2
    I'm so excited that I got my pair! Didn't think I'd see them this soon again (I saw them at their last Spectrum show in Philly on Halloween). I can't wait! Thanks, PJ!! :D
  • JS214274JS214274 Posts: 1
    thanks 10C for the great Bday present ;) ! Newark here i come! Great ending to an awful MSG-10C experience. Ended up getting 3 single seats off Ticketmaster for MSG in 3 random nosebleed sections bc i was desperate.
  • I GOT SOME NEWARK TICKETS!! Fuck yea!! I can see why you all get so excited after winning a 10C presale.

haha, congratulations!
    it's funny that we sometimes refer to it as "winning" tix! :D

haha yeah I know, I guess it feels that way. At first I got the "page cannot be displayed" error. Then I slammed my fist on the desk and knocked everything over, once I refreshed a few times, I was able to process the order with no issue. I think that's the fastest I've put in my credit card info ever.

Great job to 10C, this one was really smooth, much like the EV solo tour tix I got for Baltimore last year.

Hope to see some of you there, will be traveling up from MD.
  • EDDMBEDDMB Posts: 117
    I got 2 tix with no problem at the start of the presale for Newark.What a difference, compared to the MSG 10c presale(I was shut out of that).Peace..Cant wait. :D
    1994 - Paramount - NY - 04.17
    1996 - Randalls Island,NY - 09.29
    1998 - MSG - 09.11
    2000 - Forum - Milan ,IT - 06.22
    2000 - Jones Beach,NY - 08.23, 24 & 25
    2003 - Nassau Coliseum,NY - 04.30
    2003 - MSG - 07.08 & 09
    2005 - Spectrum,PA -10.03
    2006 - Continental Arena,NJ - 06.03
    2006 - Olympic - Barcelona,Spain - 09.01
    2008 - MSG -NY,NY - 06.24 & 25
    2009 - Spectrum-Philadelphia,PA- 10.28 & 30