May 18 Newark, NJ added

RubysdadRubysdad Posts: 133
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Hey Members!

Pearl Jam announced today that they have added a Newark, New Jersey show on May 18th, at The Prudential Center. Band of Horses will open the show.

The Ten Club ticket pre-sales begin Thursday, April 22nd at 10 AM Pacific Time. Ten Club is offering pre-sale tickets to active members only. You must be a currently active member as of April 20th to qualify for the pre-sale. Sorry, registering and purchasing a membership now will not make you eligible for this pre-sale. Pre-sale tickets are first-come, first-serve, while supplies last. Ten Club pre-sale tickets are available online only here https://www.pearljam.com/max with a Visa or Mastercard. No phone, mail, or email orders.

ADDITIONALLY!

In an effort to provide more tickets to our fans who were unable to secure a pair to either of the MSG shows, for the first two hours the pre-sale will be restricted to members who do not already have MSG tickets. At 12 noon Pacific time this restriction will be lifted should any tickets remain in stock.

Pre-sales for any available tickets will remain open until Thursday, April 22nd at 5pm Pacific Time. Confirmations will not be sent until the pre-sale has ended. In the meantime you may view your order confirmation number in your online order history.

For wheelchair accessible seating, please contact us at 1-800-724-8038 before making a ticket purchase.

By opting to purchase tickets, you agree to all Ten Club policies:

-All ticket sales are final. No refunds, transfers or exchanges.

-Two (2) tickets per show. No single tickets.

-Tickets are not mailed in advance. Tickets are distributed at the venue on the day of the show.

-The fan club member must collect the tickets with a valid photo identification.

-Ten Club tickets are for reserved seating and allocated by membership seniority, with the exception of rows 1-2 and rows 9-10 which will be used for random allocation.

-Seat location is not revealed in advance of the show.

-Reselling of Ten Club tickets will result in cancellation of ticket purchase and revocation of all future ticket benefits.

Visit this link http://www.pearljam.com/ten-club/tickets for information on the official rules, policies, and procedures for purchasing tickets from the Ten Club. We highly recommend that you read these details before purchasing tickets to a show so you are aware of how the ticketing system will work for you!

Questions about Ten Club tickets can be directed to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> or by calling 1-800-724-8038. Your patience is appreciated.

Public Ticket Sale: Public tickets go on sale Saturday, April 24th at 10 AM Eastern time at ticketmaster.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa baby
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    ap_snl_armisen_081215_main.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:
  • apparently the complaining paid off....

those who got shut out of msg presales get first dibs. NICE! ;)
  • embraceembrace Posts: 849
    edited April 2010
    niiiiiiiiice! supa score (that is if I can get tix) ;)

edit: and only 2 blocks from the train station ;)
    Post edited by embrace on
    got a car...got some gas...oh let's get out of here-get out of here fast...
    I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...
    I want to go but I want to go with you.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough. I'm fine, still in it.
  • "In an effort to provide more tickets to our fans who were unable to secure a pair to either of the MSG shows, for the first two hours the pre-sale will be restricted to members who do not already have MSG tickets. At 12 noon Pacific time this restriction will be lifted should any tickets remain in stock."

This is really cool, people bitch about 10c but seriously over the last few years every time members have had an issue that have done their best to work on it and come up with feasible solutions. Other than the system crashes during large 10c centric city sales but that has gotta be hard to deal with.

Seriously though, off the top of my head.

-Members bitch about the system crashing, so they stagger the sales.

-Members bitch about seniority issues so they introduce the lottery.

-Members bitch about getting shut out in their home town so now this.

-Members bitch about the lack of available 10c tickets so they push for more tickets to larger shows (Philly, Chicago, Seattle etc)

I think they are doing a fine job!
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Posts: 3,020
    Boooooooooo!

JK......happy for NY/NJ fans. Now, to decide whether or not to make the trip
  • weremin23weremin23 Posts: 311
    Hahah. Poor BAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSTIN
  • oh come on man...Newark, NJ is a shit hole! :evil: :cry:

fuck! :(
  • weremin23 wrote:
    Hahah. Poor BAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSTIN

rubbing salt in a fresh wound can be hazardous to your health! :mrgreen:
  • CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Posts: 3,020
    So, this means that people who got tix to MSG may potentially be shut out of 10c tix for NJ?
  • YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    AWESOME!
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • LukinzLukinz Posts: 386
    YES!!! This is excellent that only NON-MSG holders can get tix for first 2 hours. Very fair.
    2003: Madison Square Garden 1
    2006: East Rutherford 1, East Rutherford 2
    2008: Madison Square Garden 2
    2010: Newark
    2013: Brooklyn 2 GA
  • rawpixelsrawpixels Posts: 912
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!

That's if, I'm able to get them after the non-MSG people get theirs.
    One man stands alone awaiting
    for her to come home
    eyes upon the horizon
    in the dark before the
    darkness leaves the dawn
  • joeybucketsjoeybuckets Posts: 511
    when do they go on sale thru TM?
    6.19.08 Camden 1
    6.24.08 MSG 1
    8.05.08 EV NYC 2 (3rd Row)
    5.18.10 Newark
    5.20.10 MSG 1
    5.21.10 MSG 2
    6.21.11 Beacon Theatre,NYC
    6.22.11 Beacon Theatre,NYC
    9.02.12 Made In America Festival, Philly
    10.18.13 Barclays Brooklyn,NY
    10.19.13 Barclays Brooklyn,NY
  • What if you only got in for 1 of the MSG shows?
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    So, this means that people who got tix to MSG may potentially be shut out of 10c tix for NJ?
    Possibly... but how many people didnt get tickets to EITHER MSG show? I mean there are a group of them, but a lot of members got 1 or the other.
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    Nice! Great news. Good luck to those who missed the MSG shows!
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    edited April 2010
    OK I have a BIG QUESTION..at least from my point of view

The 1st 2 hrs are restricted to those who were shut out on MSG...

DOES THAT MEAN if you only got tix to one night at MSG you are shut out?

OR if you got both nights you are shut out?

prob if you have one night you are not eligible for the 1st 2 hours, but geez...maybe not
    Can one of the MODs please answer this for us?

Thanks

And yipee in NJ...just hope I get to go!!

<3
    edit...OH you beat me to it...yes..so inquiring minds DO need to know ASAP right?
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    AWESOME!

:D:D:D:D
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    if you got 1 msg you're shut out
  • RE4790RE4790 Posts: 801
    if you got 1 msg you're shut out

VERY FAIR. :lol:
  • phungiphungi Posts: 641
    I can't imagine the tickets lasting for 2 hours...
    37 PJ Shows, 3 EV Shows, 1134 Total Songs, 24 Different Openers, 9 Different Closers, 252 Unique Songs (never enough)
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    read closely peeps :D
    Rubysdad wrote:
    In an effort to provide more tickets to our fans who were unable to secure a pair to either of the MSG shows, for the first two hours the pre-sale will be restricted to members who do not already have MSG tickets. At 12 noon Pacific time this restriction will be lifted should any tickets remain in stock.
  • RE4790RE4790 Posts: 801
    phungi wrote:
    I can't imagine the tickets lasting for 2 hours...

That's the irony.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    congrats and have fun to the show the ones going..im sad for my bostonians friend.. :(
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • peacegirlpeacegirl Posts: 835
    Rubysdad wrote:

This is part of why I love this band! Good luck to everyone!
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,875
    Maybe my thinking is a little off here, but to my mind SHUTOUT = 0 tix to EITHER show. ZERO , ZIP , NONE , NADA.

If you scored a pair for one date at MSG , tell me how you got shut out. Please , I'm interested to hear the selfishness.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Mike's SideMike's Side Posts: 954
    Now I wish I didn't book my flight for the 20th into NYC. I have 10c for MSG2 and I am fine with giving others first shot at it. Now I just need to go home and see if I can swing NJ.
    1996 - Ft Lauderdale
    1998 - West Palm Beach 1
    2000 - West Palm Beach 1&2
    2003 - WPB,Tampa,Atlanta,Camden 1&2,MSG 1&2, Boston 3,Hershey Park
    2004 - Asheville, Kissimmee
    2008 - West Palm Beach,Tampa,Columbia,Virginia Beach, Mansfield 1&2
    2010 - Hartford,Boston,Newark, MSG 1&2
    2011 - PJ20 1&2, Costa Rica
    2013 - Wrigley,Brooklyn 1&2,Seattle
    2014 - Denver,Mountain View 1&2
    2015 - Bogata, Mexico City
    2016 - Ft Lauderdale,Miami,Tampa,NYC 1&2,Telluride,Fenway 1&2,Wrigley 1&2

mickeyrat wrote:
    Maybe my thinking is a little off here, but to my mind SHUTOUT = 0 tix to EITHER show. ZERO , ZIP , NONE , NADA.

If you scored a pair for one date at MSG , tell me how you got shut out. Please , I'm interested to hear the selfishness.

if u got 1 msg no presale
This discussion has been closed.