May 18 Newark, NJ added

Comments

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,680
    RE4790 wrote:
    I feel bad for all those people who got MSG tickets after 5 hours. Not only did they have to suffer to get the MSG tix, they are locked out of this show... just to appease a bunch of crybabies.

Selfishness is demanding an outcome desirable to you at the expense of others, exactly what we have here.
    Wow.
    All the complaining that goes on around here whenever there's a ticket sale, this has to take the cake.
    Its responses like yours that are gonna lead to a regression back to 1 show per tour priveleges.
    The band is trying to give some folks in the NYC metro area who got shut out of fan club tix a shot before those who already have them at MSG and you find fault with that?

Ponderous.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • idreaminredidreaminred Posts: 314
    Newark? Gross.
  • ActionJackActionJack Posts: 137
    mickeyrat wrote:
    ActionJack wrote:
    wait a minute.... wasnt the extension of the presale through ticketmaster with the password done to get tickets to those shut out?
    At TM pricing and fees? little love there.
    true... i just wonder how many members got them that way and now still are eligable to go to Newark.

I enjoy skinny-skiing, going to bullfights on acid...

• RE4790 wrote:
    A plan is forming.....

Post deleted by Admin

how about a little compassion for those who want to see them at least once? I'm nowhere near NY/NJ, but this is MORE than fair of 10C to do.

Anyone who tries to do this should have their ticket privledges revoked, better yet, have their MSG tickets cancelled!
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • lowlight79lowlight79 Posts: 205
    Newark? Gross.

They just had there first murder free month in 40 years. Things are looking up!
    "Only curfews can keep us down"
  • davidosdavidos Posts: 480
    Ten Club FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!

Thank you! (that's if I don't get shut out like I did both MSG shows....)
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,876
    ActionJack wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    ActionJack wrote:
    wait a minute.... wasnt the extension of the presale through ticketmaster with the password done to get tickets to those shut out?
    true... i just wonder how many members got them that way and now still are eligable to go to Newark.
    technicality maybe , but those TM tix were not 10c seats. who can say where they are sitting?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    ActionJack wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    ActionJack wrote:
    Well anyone who got MSG tix thru the Ticketmaster presale didn't get the quality of seat they would get with their 10c seats, so I think giving them first crack here is pretty fair.
  • DG234683DG234683 Posts: 5
    ActionJack wrote:

and I am sure that NO ONE who got 10 club tickets actually bought the ticket master presale...right. Everyone could be "trusted" not to break those rules......:-)
  • over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    34hdzs4.jpg
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Ahhhh, Newark, NJ... where some terminals of the airport haven't been remodeled/upgraded since 1978... 8-) It's like your own Hot Tub Time Machine, except it's an airport instead of a hot tub.

That is very cool to give people a chance to buy tickets that didn't get MSG. I know there were a lot, so good luck to all.

And I guess this officially squashes my hope of a TBD date in Albuquerque on May 18th.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • qcreteqcrete Posts: 135
    what train system run to Newark?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    good for the 10c

anyword on philly boots?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    qcrete wrote:
    what train system run to Newark?
    New Jersey Transit
    PATH trains from NYC
    Amtrak
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Poncier wrote:
    RE4790 wrote:
    I feel bad for all those people who got MSG tickets after 5 hours. Not only did they have to suffer to get the MSG tix, they are locked out of this show... just to appease a bunch of crybabies.

Selfishness is demanding an outcome desirable to you at the expense of others, exactly what we have here.
    Wow.
    All the complaining that goes on around here whenever there's a ticket sale, this has to take the cake.
    Its responses like yours that are gonna lead to a regression back to 1 show per tour priveleges.
    The band is trying to give some folks in the NYC metro area who got shut out of fan club tix a shot before those who already have them at MSG and you find fault with that?

Ponderous.

if this was my band and i saw this along with the many other immature complaints that are lodged here, i'd say 'screw 'em!' and let ticketmaster sell my tix at market rates and as many fees as they can think of...yeah i know punishing the whole because of a few isn't right, but fuck, this damned if you do damned if you don't thing would exhaust me...at some point i'd think 'why bother?'...if my 'fans' will find fault with everything i do i mind as well give up
  • ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    Use NJ Transit.

Poncier, agreed 100%. People baffle me most of the time... this is just another example.
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Maybe my thinking is a little off here, but to my mind SHUTOUT = 0 tix to EITHER show. ZERO , ZIP , NONE , NADA.

If you scored a pair for one date at MSG , tell me how you got shut out. Please , I'm interested to hear the selfishness.

HOLLA!
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Black73Black73 Posts: 1,018
    Holy $hit...proof that we'll complain about anything! Am I the only one who remembers when there were only 3000 tickets available for the entire show during the TM battle? No one else remembers the ticket broker they used splitting those 3000 tix amongst three states?! It was a real accomplishment when I scored a pair of the 1000 tix that were released to Michigan during the No Code tour...no one did $hit for us to help out, unless you consider members of PJ going to Capitol Hill to take on TM. Valiant effort...at least tickets are available if you want to get them, and at least 10c is trying to spread the tix out a bit.

Show some patience for those who are trying like hell to catch this tour.
  • ActionJackActionJack Posts: 137
    DG234683 wrote:
    ActionJack wrote:

and I am sure that NO ONE who got 10 club tickets actually bought the ticket master presale...right. Everyone could be "trusted" not to break those rules......:-)
    well not for a show they alredy have a pair for... id assume... but who knows def some scalpers out there.

and as for the quality of seats on that TM presale... i did not think of that i stand corrected. im not trying to bitch.. im 1 for 4 on the presale this tour... that 1 just happened to be an MSG. Would be cool of there were some left after the 2 hrs... if not im not gonna cry about it... ill just bite the bullet and let ticketbastard kick me in the dick.

I enjoy skinny-skiing, going to bullfights on acid...

• MomadanceMomadance Posts: 52
    edited April 2010
    RE4790 wrote:
    RE4790 wrote:A plan is forming.....

[Way over the top post removed by Admin. See Posting Guidelines.]
    Post edited by Momadance on
    edited April 2010
    ActionJack wrote:
    ill just bite the bullet and let ticketbastard kick me in the dick.
    Be careful, Ticketbastard wears steel toed boots.
    edited April 2010
    ActionJack wrote:
    DG234683 wrote:
    ActionJack wrote:

well not for a show they alredy have a pair for... id assume... but who knows def some scalpers out there.

and as for the quality of seats on that TM presale... i did not think of that i stand corrected. im not trying to bitch.. im 1 for 4 on the presale this tour... that 1 just happened to be an MSG. Would be cool of there were some left after the 2 hrs... if not im not gonna cry about it... ill just bite the bullet and let ticketbastard kick me in the dick.
    HAHAHAHAHA. Good luck anyway. And who knows , there may be some willing to sell their 10c tix?
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Black73Black73 Posts: 1,018
    T - Xminutes to locked thread
  • PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    edited April 2010
    no longer too few characters
    Post edited by PJ_Lukin on
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
  • MomadanceMomadance Posts: 52
    Welcome to the interwebs.
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    PJ_Lukin wrote:
    Great plan, If there are still tickets around after 2 hours, I may try for the 3rd show in 4 days. If not, so be it and great for the 10 clubbers who were able to get tickets. Newark is easy to get to, but the parking is not the best if you are driving. This is a mass transit venue.
    Agreed in spades...

yup that's what we'll do although I only scored one MSG show...I'm still hoping to get a ticket to MSG 2 somehow, somewhere...but it sure would be nice to get into Newark!

Guess just have to wait until the 2 hours is up and keep our fingers crossed, right?
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    edited April 2010
    thanks dude!!!
    Post edited by mickeyrat on

• Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    Momadance wrote:
    RE4790 wrote:
    RE4790 wrote:A plan is forming.....

[Way over the top post removed by Admin. See Posting Guidelines.]

WOW A little harsh don't ya think? I remember my Moma said something like...
    If you don't have somethin' nice to say....don't say anything at all.

I think a lot of people on 10c should take some of that advice!
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    StillHere wrote:
    PJ_Lukin wrote:
    Great plan, If there are still tickets around after 2 hours, I may try for the 3rd show in 4 days. If not, so be it and great for the 10 clubbers who were able to get tickets. Newark is easy to get to, but the parking is not the best if you are driving. This is a mass transit venue.
    Agreed in spades...

yup that's what we'll do although I only scored one MSG show...I'm still hoping to get a ticket to MSG 2 somehow, somewhere...but it sure would be nice to get into Newark!

Guess just have to wait until the 2 hours is up and keep our fingers crossed, right?

You know there will be spares floating around and there are enough of us here and on FB to help each other out... despite some of the hostility in this thread, I have faith in the many PJ friends I have... you included and am sure we will all be rocking out together in Newark!
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    DG234683 wrote:
    ActionJack wrote:

ya that TM password sale didn't work out for me at all, and no one else that i know either....nothing left, nothing left, nothing left, nothing left...who was it that said that? oh, ya, Ed.

Did get 10C tix for MSG I tho so I can't complain.

anyway, good luck to y'all

i'll just wait my turn and hope
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
This discussion has been closed.