May 18 Newark, NJ added

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,875
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Maybe my thinking is a little off here, but to my mind SHUTOUT = 0 tix to EITHER show. ZERO , ZIP , NONE , NADA.

If you scored a pair for one date at MSG , tell me how you got shut out. Please , I'm interested to hear the selfishness.

if u got 1 msg no presale
    Right. thats how I read it.

Got peeps already going to one , complaining they have to wait til those who got NONE , have the opportunity to get in.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • estarr31estarr31 Posts: 575
    Disappointed there wont be a second show in or near Boston... Boston sports ruin everything yet again.

Nice little consolation prize for added tix to the MSG shows though, I held out from those sales in hopes of another Mass. May 18th show (I had a prior commitment on the 17th). Here's to hoping I can get through for the show on the 21rst!
    Mansfield 6/30/08 -  Wrigley Field 7/14/13 -  Worcester I 10/15/13 -  Global Citizen 9/26/15 -  MSG II 5/2/16 -  Fenway I 8/5/16 -  Fenway II 8/7/16 -  Fenway II 9/4/18 - LA I 5/6/22 - LA II 5/7/22 - MSG 9/11/22 - Nashville 9/16/22 - St. Paul I and II 8/31/23-9/2/23
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    mickeyrat wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Maybe my thinking is a little off here, but to my mind SHUTOUT = 0 tix to EITHER show. ZERO , ZIP , NONE , NADA.

If you scored a pair for one date at MSG , tell me how you got shut out. Please , I'm interested to hear the selfishness.

if u got 1 msg no presale
    Right. thats how I read it.

Got peeps already going to one , complaining they have to wait til those who got NONE , have the opportunity to get in.

their will always be complainers :(
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • RE4790RE4790 Posts: 801
    mickeyrat wrote:

Fairness =! Equal Outcomes.
    I feel bad for all those people who got MSG tickets after 5 hours. Not only did they have to suffer to get the MSG tix, they are locked out of this show... just to appease a bunch of crybabies.

Selfishness is demanding an outcome desirable to you at the expense of others, exactly what we have here.
  • ponner1usponner1us Posts: 738
    RE4790 wrote:
    I feel bad for all those people who got MSG tickets after 5 hours. Not only did they have to suffer to get the MSG tix, they are locked out of this show... just to appease a bunch of crybabies.

Selfishness is demanding an outcome desirable to you at the expense of others, exactly what we have here.

You feel bad for those people who already got MSG tickets???!!! "Bunch of crybabies." Come on, have some compassion. Those who got shut out should have first crack.
    Journey Begins: 1992-08-15, Montage Mountain Performing Arts Center,
    Scranton, Pennsylvania

Journey Ends:
  • ActionJackActionJack Posts: 137
    sucks i cant get in on the presale..took a day off from work and 3 1/2 hours to get tix to 1 MSG show... but i think this is fair considering the amazing amount of bitching that went on around here. Anyone think there will be any left after the first 2 hours?

I enjoy skinny-skiing, going to bullfights on acid...

RE4790 wrote:

really? Suffered BY CHOICE!!!! and what of those who did not get tix BUT still suffered the same? Hmm? what say you.

In my opinion. These mini tours should be limited to ONE show per #. want to attend more ? Feed the TM beast.
    That is all. Carry On.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    RE4790 wrote:

you've GOT to be kiddding me.

and actionjack, I have a feeling there'll still be tickets after the two hours. But once that 2hr mark rolls around, the shit is gonna hit the fan.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Newark?

Really?

Who give a shit about that dump?!?!

:lol:

Hahaha, just kidding...
    I'm just bitter.
  • ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    edited April 2010
    Thank you 10c, thank you very much. I missed out on both MSG shows after 6 hours of refreshing. I really appreciate the gesture :)
    Post edited by Tone on
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
    estarr31 wrote:
    Disappointed there wont be a second show in or near Boston... Boston sports ruin everything yet again.

Nice little consolation prize for added tix to the MSG shows though, I held out from those sales in hopes of another Mass. May 18th show (I had a prior commitment on the 17th). Here's to hoping I can get through for the show on the 21rst!
    Back of the line!!!! :mrgreen: Didn't even try. HOLD OUT!!!!! hehehe

Good luck!! 8-)

• LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    mca47 wrote:
    Newark?

Really?

Who give a shit about that dump?!?!

:lol:

Hahaha, just kidding...
    I'm just bitter.
    Me too!! ;)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    ponner1us wrote:
    RE4790 wrote:

You feel bad for those people who already got MSG tickets???!!! "Bunch of crybabies." Come on, have some compassion. Those who got shut out should have first crack.

I think that every 10c member is equal and should have an equal chance at every show. Past success should not be considered a negative.
  • shepshep Posts: 5,763
    Really?? You've gotta be fucking kidding me... Now I'm in Boston for an extra 36 hours for no apparent reason, chewing through my limited vacation time... Fucking great....

Stupid fucking bruins... Had to make the playoffs.. And win 2 or the first 3 games...

Sometimes I think if it wasn't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all...

Any chace the 10C will give me the $75 to change my flight home??? I think it's only fair.... :D
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    So they have no faith in the Devils either :lol:

I live 30 min away but I am psyched that I get to go to Indiana because I did not expect this...
    GoiMTvP.gif
    A quote comes to mine regarding shut outs being allowed first shot & others bitching about it.

"But I can't feed off the powerless when my cup's already overfilled."

I think that sums it up nicely.
    Scranton, Pennsylvania

Journey Ends:
    [Post deleted by Admin]
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Blazenup wrote:
    Now I wish I didn't book my flight for the 20th into NYC. I have 10c for MSG2 and I am fine with giving others first shot at it. Now I just need to go home and see if I can swing NJ.

lol if you score newark tix you can always sell me the MSG night 2 tix lol! :)
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    RE4790 wrote:
    ponner1us wrote:
    RE4790 wrote:

I think that every 10c member is equal and should have an equal chance at every show. Past success should not be considered a negative.

+1 (but maybe I'm being selfish..I can't help it...it's PJ ! )
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    HOLY SHIT!! Great unexpected news!!
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

RE4790 wrote:
    A plan is forming.....

[Post deleted by Admin]

Yeah, that's a real nice thing to do. I'm sorry but you're overstepping a line here.
    Scranton, Pennsylvania

Journey Ends:
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    Its a good move on 10c part to help out the members shut out of NYC. I hope they have a ticket allotment like they did for the Spectrum Finale.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    Great plan, If there are still tickets around after 2 hours, I may try for the 3rd show in 4 days. If not, so be it and great for the 10 clubbers who were able to get tickets. Newark is easy to get to, but the parking is not the best if you are driving. This is a mass transit venue.
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    PJ_Lukin wrote:
    Great plan, If there are still tickets around after 2 hours, I may try for the 3rd show in 4 days. If not, so be it and great for the 10 clubbers who were able to get tickets. Newark is easy to get to, but the parking is not the best if you are driving. This is a mass transit venue.
    Agreed in spades...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • awesome - 2 in NYC and 1 in NJ

hahah boston you suck
  • ActionJackActionJack Posts: 137
    wait a minute.... wasnt the extension of the presale through ticketmaster with the password done to get tickets to those shut out?

I enjoy skinny-skiing, going to bullfights on acid...

PJ_Lukin wrote:
    Agreed in spades...
    what about hearts , clubs or diamonds. Why it always gotta be spades? :mrgreen:

Why now you not agreeing other than spades?

ActionJack wrote:
    wait a minute.... wasnt the extension of the presale through ticketmaster with the password done to get tickets to those shut out?
    At TM pricing and fees? little love there.

ActionJack wrote:

Yeah, but some of us got shut out of that too, and then got shut out of the TM general sale the following morning.
    Scranton, Pennsylvania

Journey Ends:
This discussion has been closed.