May 18 Newark, NJ added

Comments

• embraceembrace Posts: 849
    My City of Ruins would be nice and relevant, but any Bruce cover is always welcomed!! I was blown away at Ed's solo when he played off of the Nebraska album (that album does things to me)
    got a car...got some gas...oh let's get out of here-get out of here fast...
    I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...
    I want to go but I want to go with you.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough. I'm fine, still in it.
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    embrace wrote:
    My City of Ruins would be nice and relevant, but any Bruce cover is always welcomed!! I was blown away at Ed's solo when he played off of the Nebraska album (that album does things to me)

:o
    :shock:
    :mrgreen:

i'm sooo up for a visit to durrrty jersey in the rain tomorrow! 8-)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    embrace wrote:

Yeah and plus Ed payed tribute recently with that song at The Kennedy Honrs ceremony in DC,
    honoring the Boss in front of The President! :shock:
    I know I'm not the only one who purchased this digital download from the 10C .

Selfishly I'd enjoy a full band cover of Thunder Road , possibly Lost In The Flood , or maybe Prove It All Night with extended guitar solos from all of the Boys !
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • embraceembrace Posts: 849
    Do I dare say that even a tease with the TR intro on harmonica would be enough :lol: Kenn Center Honors were incredible...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSnJLSRAUcE

D2D glad you are making the trip across the river 8-)
    got a car...got some gas...oh let's get out of here-get out of here fast...
    I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...
    I want to go but I want to go with you.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough. I'm fine, still in it.
  • SO excited!!! This is gonna be a fucking awesome show.
  • pearljamdude420pearljamdude420 Posts: 1,380
    i still have 4 extea for sale minus the tm fee for $75 each

section 127 row 4
    section 128 row 4
    section 134 row 1
    section 4 row 19

if anyone wants pm me tonight
    today is finally here !
    platessmall.jpg
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    :o:o
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • MikeSigMikeSig Posts: 74
    Tonight's the night! I am way too excited, but (shamefully) this is only my third PJ show, and my first with 10C tickets.
  • wall05wall05 Posts: 304
    WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! This is going to be the longest 8 hours until i leave ever. :lol::lol:
    2008 - Camden, NJ 1
    2009 - Philadelphia, PA x4
    2010 - Newark, NJ, New York City, NY x2
    2012 - Philadelphia, PA
    2013 - Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA x2, Hartford, CT
    2016 - Philadelphia, PA x2, New York City, NY 2, Fenway 2
    wall05 wrote:
    WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! This is going to be the longest 8 hours until i leave ever. :lol::lol:

talk about a long dragged out afternoon at work !!!!!!!!!! :evil:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • nmd1975nmd1975 Posts: 2
    I have 2 tickets sec 113 that I need to sell because I am unable to make it now. Face value of course.
  • WashMyLoveWashMyLove Posts: 804
    so Hyped to see PJ today. Let the party begin...ofcourse after work :lol:
    maybe wash with it raining and all

not to mention newark is filthy :mrgreen:
  • rats619rats619 Posts: 72
    after seeing last night's setlist..i'm preparing myself for another greatest hits show..i really really really hope i'm wrong...damn
  • ManUnitedManUnited Posts: 160
    Anyone have a clue what time PJ might come on?
    "Whoever, when he dies, leaves on paper a beautiful line of poetry has left the heavens richer and the earth too.”
    F. PESSOA
  • rats619rats619 Posts: 72
    typically around 9ish...been to 45+ shows and rarely have they come on before 9 but of course i can't remember every show :lol:

if you get in by 8:30 you won't miss a thing
  • It is going to be an Epic Show tonight!
    Surpassing the usual or ordinary.
    I am so Excited!
    I'll be looking at you...if you're looking at me. :D
    Rock on Pearl Jam Fans. We're in for a real treat!
    I'm alive

Phila. 03. Camden nights 1&2 03. Hershey 03. Boston 04. Reading 04. St Louis 04. Montreal 05. Ottawa 05. AC 05. Phila. 05. NY Letterman Show 06. E Rutherford nights 1&2 06. Camden nights 1&2 06. Denver nights 1&2 06. Hawaii 06. Grant Park, Chicago 07. Van Couver 08.(EV Solo) Camden nights 1&2 08. NY nights 1&2 08. Hartford 08. Mansfield 08. Newark 08.(EV Solo) Phila. nights 1&2 09.(EV Solo) Baltimore nights 1&2 09.(EV Solo) Honolulu night 2 09.(EV Solo) Salt Lake City 09. Phila Spectrum 10/27 10/28 & 10/31/09. Newark, NJ 05.18.10
    I left work early, so that I could come home and get a little shut-eye before the show.
    But I cannot contain my excitement, nor can I sleep ! ( yeah right like thats gonna happen )
    So here I am on the Pit ,
    sharing the Newark excitement with everyone else !

ENJOY !
    platessmall.jpg
  • jrnycjrnyc Posts: 537
    ManUnited wrote:
    Anyone have a clue what time PJ might come on?

8:45 / 8:50 or so.
  • Maybe tonight we will get the following- Angel,BRY,Driftin,Don't Gimmie No Lip,Brother,Around the Bend etc etc . You get the idea!! ;)
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    i am so damn EXCITED for this show tonight!
    and to think, i wasn't going to go! :shock:
    hahaha.

be my first show since philly IV......and my first of 3 this week....oh what a week!
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• rats619 wrote:
    after seeing last night's setlist..i'm preparing myself for another greatest hits show..i really really really hope i'm wrong...damn

What's wrong with a 'greatest hits' set list? 50% of the people in attendance want to hear that, because that is really all they are familiar with.

As long as PJ throws their rarities in and mixes around the songs they are still miles ahead of bands like U2, RHCP, etc that play the same stuff night in and night out.
  • weremin23weremin23 Posts: 311
    Bruce tonight???
  • ManUnitedManUnited Posts: 160
    weremin23 wrote:
    Bruce tonight???
    We can dream
    "Whoever, when he dies, leaves on paper a beautiful line of poetry has left the heavens richer and the earth too.”
    F. PESSOA
  • what time can we pick up tix?
  • AN126064AN126064 Posts: 64
    Taking my 19 yo daughter to her 2nd show tonight; listening to PJ Radio warming up! Just wishing I hadn't let my 10c membership lapse a few years ago (like I wish before every show since those renewal emails got filtered as "junk"); still gonna rock no matter where my seats are! See you at The Rock!
    98 Camden, 98 E. Rutherford, 2000 Pittsburgh, 2000 Camden, 03 MSG, 03 Holmdel, 03 Camden, 05 Philly, 06 E. Rutherford, 06 Camden, 08 MSG2, 08 Camden, 09 Philly 1,2,3 (gave my ticket to 4 away for family obligation and kicking myself since), 10 Newark (my daughter's first show), 10 MSG1, 13 PIT, 13 BUF, 13 Barclays Center 1, 13 Philly 1, 13 Dallas, 15 NY Central Park (Global Citizen Fest, meh), 16 MSG 1 & 2, 16 Philly 2, 18 Amsterdam 1 (27 and counting!)
  • AN126064AN126064 Posts: 64
    what time can we pick up tix?

5) Fan Club box office at the Prudential Center will open at 2 pm on the day of the show for 10c ticket distribution. The Ten Club box office will be located at the corner of Eison and Mulberry Streets. Ticket distribution will end approximately at 9:15pm.
    98 Camden, 98 E. Rutherford, 2000 Pittsburgh, 2000 Camden, 03 MSG, 03 Holmdel, 03 Camden, 05 Philly, 06 E. Rutherford, 06 Camden, 08 MSG2, 08 Camden, 09 Philly 1,2,3 (gave my ticket to 4 away for family obligation and kicking myself since), 10 Newark (my daughter's first show), 10 MSG1, 13 PIT, 13 BUF, 13 Barclays Center 1, 13 Philly 1, 13 Dallas, 15 NY Central Park (Global Citizen Fest, meh), 16 MSG 1 & 2, 16 Philly 2, 18 Amsterdam 1 (27 and counting!)
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,114
    leaving South Jersey shortly..."I'm gonna see my friends!"
  • VIGVIG Posts: 18
    I was at the box office at 1 and they told me 1:30 for fan club tix. Also heard there is a PJ cover band playing at Bello's which is a bar just outside the back end of Penn station on Market st. FWIW there are newer bars closer to the arena but Bellos isn't bad.
This discussion has been closed.