2010 Minnesota Twins

Comments

• is Pavano's mustache supposed to be a joke thing? OR is he is serious with that?
    Honestly wondering???

Is Jeter's batting stance ass wiggle supposed to be a joke thing? Or is he serious with that? Honestly wondering.
    So this life is sacrifice...
    6/30/98 Minneapolis, 10/8/00 East Troy (Brrrr!), 6/16/03 St. Paul, 6/27/06 St. Paul
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    is Pavano's mustache supposed to be a joke thing? OR is he is serious with that?
    Honestly wondering???

Is Jeter's batting stance ass wiggle supposed to be a joke thing? Or is he serious with that? Honestly wondering.

why you lookin at his ass :?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    81 wrote:
    is Pavano's mustache supposed to be a joke thing? OR is he is serious with that?
    Honestly wondering???

ohhhh yea!!!!!!!! zing :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,801
    Honestly wondering???

You mean the one thats gonna get him straight to the HOF. Why so sensitive about Carl the Bum? Did you guys draft him, has he won you anything? He's just passing thru Minnesota...He'll play for another 3-4 teams before he retires.
  • is Pavano's mustache supposed to be a joke thing? OR is he is serious with that?
    Honestly wondering???

He's serious with it. He's also serious with the 5 rings he's won and the countless pennants. He's also serious about being the captain of the team that always seems to beat your ass. Funny thing is I was really asking about Pavano and wondering if its something twins fans knew about. I excuse the response, I'd be bitter too right now.
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5
    (**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

"Constant recoil,..sometimes life don't leave you alone."
    Let's connect on twitter - @Jeffgorra
  • vant0037vant0037 Posts: 6,109
    Honestly wondering???

He's serious with it. He's also serious with the 5 rings he's won and the countless pennants. He's also serious about being the captain of the team that always seems to beat your ass. Funny thing is I was really asking about Pavano and wondering if its something twins fans knew about. I excuse the response, I'd be bitter too right now.

I guess I'll jump aboard here. As a die-hard Twins fan, I hate the fact that anyone associated with the Yankees gets booed every time they're up to bat. A-Rod? I understand that; you cheat, then you've earned your boos (for that matter, if you date Madonna, you've earned your boos). Pettitte? I understand that too. Whether he intended to cheat or is a good Christian guy who made a mistake is irrelevant. The fact is, he took HGH. Jason Giambi? Same thing. Guys who cheat or take steroids -- I understand why opposing fans boo those 3 guys.

But Derek Jeter? I generally hate the Yankees just like the next guy (more for the obnoxious media circus that is the NY sports media than anything else), but Derek Jeter has played the game the right way. He's played through injuries, he's played hard and he does it quietly. He's not cocky and he's not really in the news much aside from his game. As a baseball fan in general, he may wear a Yankees uniform, but he's a definite HOFer who's played hard, been successful and earned it. I don't cheer for him and when he plays my team, I wish him the worst. But I respect him because as a baseball fan, he's been a great player.

It annoys the heck out of me that a guy like that gets booed just because he's a Yankee; save your hate for Yankees who've earned it (i.e. A-Rod, Pettitte, Giambi etc). It kind of reminds me of the classic ignorant sports fan; think: that douche bag at an NBA or NHL game who shouts "shoot it! shoot it! shoot it!" every time his team has possession. Just clueless crowd mentality. I don't like Jeter but it has nothing to do with who he is and everything to do with the fact that he plays for my team's opponent. As a Viking fan with Brett Favre now at the helm, I should know. Any time I spent hating the guy is simply because he played for the Packers. As a QB -- Packer or not -- its pretty tough to deny how good he is. Same with Jeter.

As for Pavano, I have no idea about the moustache. I call that the "ironic moustache," because a lot of indie rock kids have them now, along with flannel shirts, Red-Wing boots and ride ten speeds. Maybe Pavano is a closet-indie kid? If you've ever watched an interview with him, you'd doubt it though. :D

PS Read "The Yankee Years" by Joe Torre and Tom Verducci. Great book and it tells a little bit about what kind of player - on-field and in the clubhouse - Derek Jeter is.
    1998-06-30 Minneapolis
    2003-06-16 St. Paul
    2006-06-26 St. Paul
    2007-08-05 Chicago
    2009-08-23 Chicago
    2009-08-28 San Francisco
    2010-05-01 NOLA (Jazz Fest)
    2011-07-02 EV Minneapolis
    2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20
    2011-09-17 Winnipeg
    2012-06-26 Amsterdam
    2012-06-27 Amsterdam
    2013-07-19 Wrigley
    2013-11-21 San Diego
    2013-11-23 Los Angeles
    2013-11-24 Los Angeles
    2014-07-08 Leeds, UK
    2014-07-11 Milton Keynes, UK
    2014-10-09 Lincoln
    2014-10-19 St. Paul
    2014-10-20 Milwaukee
    2016-08-20 Wrigley 1
    2016-08-22 Wrigley 2
    2018-06-18 London 1
    2018-08-18 Wrigley 1
    2018-08-20 Wrigley 2
    2022-09-16 Nashville
    2023-08-31 St. Paul
    2023-09-02 St. Paul
    2023-09-05 Chicago 1
    2023-08-31 Wrigley 2
    2023-09-15 Fenway 1
  • 81 wrote:
    Honestly wondering???

It's hard to miss. He wears his pants so tight you can see the visible panty line!
    6/30/98 Minneapolis, 10/8/00 East Troy (Brrrr!), 6/16/03 St. Paul, 6/27/06 St. Paul
    It's hard to miss. He wears his pants so tight you can see the visible panty line!

i think you have a man crush. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    81 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

i'm never betting the twins to beat the yanks in the postseason again. horrible 2 games. i really thought this was the twins year and to be the cinderella story of the postseason.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

metsfan wrote:
    81 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

i'm never betting the twins to beat the yanks in the postseason again. horrible 2 games. i really thought this was the twins year and to be the cinderella story of the postseason.

And I'll speak on behalf of all yanks fans

THANK YOU

Please continue to bet against us
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......

THANK YOU

:lol::lol:

ehhhhh your welcome :evil:

welp so far that's 60 bucks down the drain for me this postseason

metsfan wrote:

THANK YOU

:lol::lol:

ehhhhh your welcome :evil:

welp so far that's 60 bucks down the drain for me this postseason

Be thankfull your not a big better

I'll send u 50 to bet on the twins :lol:
  • tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    I had the Twins in five for that mlb.com brackets thing. They could still pull it off :cry:

i bet on 60 bucks for the twins to win the series

40 with a coworker whose a old school diehard yanks fan and then another coworker wanted in on the betting too. hes also a oldschool diehard yanks fan.

ohhh i def don't do big bets but i do small bets and alot of them. go ask jamminpearls how much of a sucker i am for bets.

metsfan wrote:

i bet on 60 bucks for the twins to win the series

40 with a coworker whose a old school diehard yanks fan and then another coworker wanted in on the betting too. hes also a oldschool diehard yanks fan.

ohhh i def don't do big bets but i do small bets and alot of them. go ask jamminpearls how much of a sucker i am for bets.

those were some bad bets
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

those were some bad bets
    nah i've made badder bets then those 2 haha

i thought this would be the twins year to finally beat the yankees

oh well

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989
    Could ya make it a series tonight? At least a little bit? Thanks.
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Could ya make it a series tonight? At least a little bit? Thanks.
    Don't get greedy. Asking the Twins to win a playoff game is asking a lot out of them, don't you think?
  • As a yankee fan, i want the Yankees to win tonight, obviously. That said, there is no player in baseball (non-Yankee) I want to see win the World Series more than Jim Thome. And no team I would rather see win it than the Minnesota Twins
    come on twins

FUCK

goodseries boys

congrats on another solid regular season
    goodseries boys

Regular season.. say it again.

Seriously, though, this could have been my Sox too.. why cant the NL Central even win a playoff game these last few years???
  • goodseries boys

Seriously, though, this could have been my Sox too.. why cant the NL Central even win a playoff game these last few years???

The Twins played weakly but that Yankee team is stacked. Not surprising as they are basically the AL All-Star team. The Sox were fortunate enough to not have to play them in 2005.

The lack of competitive balance in MLB is becoming laughable.

it's been that way for a long time.

but, they are just playing by the rules that were agreed upon, so i can't fault them too much.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    goodseries boys

The Twins played weakly but that Yankee team is stacked. Not surprising as they are basically the AL All-Star team. The Sox were fortunate enough to not have to play them in 2005.

What a bunch of shit. There's more balance than there's ever been before. I guess when the Yankees own your team in the playoffs ya have to come up with some excuses. :roll:
  • vant0037vant0037 Posts: 6,109
    To say that this series had anything to do with payroll is complete nonsense. I've been a Twins season-ticket holder for 7 years now and a fan for much longer, and this series didn't have anything to do with payroll. That excuse might have worked in 2003, 2004, or 2009, but this year was different. Coincidentally, that's what makes the Twins pathetic series against NYY so depressing and bizarre. In '03, '04 and '09, there were obvious holes in the lineup or pitching staff that could explain why the Yankees took the series. Last year, if nothing else, the Twins played Game 1 of the ALDS in NY less than 24 hours after a marathon 12-inning game 163. Aside from that, year in and year out, the Yankees -- by virtue of a $150-200M payroll -- could "stack" a lineup that the Twins wouldn't or couldn't match. But this year, the Twins payroll soared from $65M on opening day in 2009 to $105M in 2010. The Twins effectively took out guys like Nick Punto, Matt Tolbert, Alexi Casilla and subbed in guys like J.J. Hardy, Orlando Hudson, Danny Valencia, and Jim Thome. They added to their bullpen Brian Fuentes (AL Saves leader a year ago) and All-Star Matt Capps. Yes, they lost Justin Morneau, but Michael Cuddyer filled in admirably, which coincidentally, allowed Jim Thome the opportunity to hit 25 HRs in 300+ ABs at the ripe old age of 40.

Look at things game-by-game:

Game 1: the Twins got to Sabathia and held a 3-0 lead through the 6th. Liriano let the Yankees back in and the Twins tied right back up. Jesse Crain, who was lights-out ALL YEAR, gave up a 2-run HR to Mark Teixeira. Big payroll or not, Crain didn't make a pitch. Should we feel bad for ourselves and think its only fair if our pitchers can get away with bad pitches? Its the playoffs and Crain made a bad pitch to a good hitter. THAT's what lost us Game 1.

Game 2: I've posted this before, but look at all the peaks and valleys in this game and see what precipitated and followed each. The Twins had the equivalent of 7 1-2-3 innings. 7! Every time the Twins reached a peak momentum-wise, the next guy to the plate would effectively kill it. For example, look at the 6th inning. When Orlando Hudson hits a solo HR to tie things back up, Mauer follows it up with a crisp 2-hopper to 2nd. When Delmon Young hits a triple in the next AB, Thome follows up with a ground-out to the pitcher. Later, Jon Rauch comes in with 1 out, the bases full and A-Rod at the plate and gets 2 outs against A-Rod and Cano. What do the Twins do in their half? The Twins hitters went 1-2-3, taking 12 pitches TOTAL. The guys on the Yankees payroll didn't win this game; the guys on the Twins payroll lost this game.

You could make the same argument for Game 3. Not only did the Twins again have several 1-2-3 innings in the game, they continued to kill the momentum of any threats they did have with bad ABs. Is that because the Yankees payroll is so large? Phil Hughes makes $447,000 per year. Not exactly busting the budget on a $200M payroll. And yet the Twins mounted nothing -- talented as Hughes is -- against him. When they did get something going, the Twins had no shortage of hitters (like Mauer, Kubel, Thome) to kill the momentum. So again, how does that have anything to do with payroll?

I know this is long-winded, but as a die-hard Twins fan I get really tired of the same old "evil empire" argument against the Yankees. That argument only works when the bloated Yankees payroll is the precise reason they beat the Twins. The Twins squad that showed up for this ALDS would've lost to the Royals or Pirates or Orioles. Like I said, it wasn't the guys on the Yankee payroll that won this series, it was the guys on the Twins payroll that lost it. Bluntly put, they played awful and deserved to lose. They had their chances and didn't capitalize. Pitchers didn't make pitches. The offense disappeared. Good teams -- large payrolls or not -- will capitalize on pitching mistakes and cold hitters. How can you attribute this series to anything else? And ultimately, isn't that what the ebb and flow of baseball is all about? Did anyone expect Texas to beat the Rays? But that's what happened -- the Rays played a hot Texas team and in such a small sample size, that may be all it takes. The Yankees played an ice cold Twins team; are you surprised that they won? I just get so sick of hearing about off-field stuff like the teams' payroll, when in reality, it was the Twins own on-field performance that lost this series. Period. (Note: I'm not implying that the Twins would've necessarily won had they played better, but who can doubt that the series would have played a lot closer through out if they had played better?).

So can we as Twins fans please stop trotting out the same old tired excuses about how evil the Yankees are (and believe its tempting - I hate the Yankees generally too) and look in the mirror? The Twins stunk! What makes this year's loss so difficult to deal with is that for once -- given the free agent additions to the starting 9 and to the bullpen, the new stadium, home-field advantage in the series etc. -- it was supposed to be different. But that's baseball.

As always, here's to hoping for 2011...
    1998-06-30 Minneapolis
    2003-06-16 St. Paul
    2006-06-26 St. Paul
    2007-08-05 Chicago
    2009-08-23 Chicago
    2009-08-28 San Francisco
    2010-05-01 NOLA (Jazz Fest)
    2011-07-02 EV Minneapolis
    2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20
    2011-09-17 Winnipeg
    2012-06-26 Amsterdam
    2012-06-27 Amsterdam
    2013-07-19 Wrigley
    2013-11-21 San Diego
    2013-11-23 Los Angeles
    2013-11-24 Los Angeles
    2014-07-08 Leeds, UK
    2014-07-11 Milton Keynes, UK
    2014-10-09 Lincoln
    2014-10-19 St. Paul
    2014-10-20 Milwaukee
    2016-08-20 Wrigley 1
    2016-08-22 Wrigley 2
    2018-06-18 London 1
    2018-08-18 Wrigley 1
    2018-08-20 Wrigley 2
    2022-09-16 Nashville
    2023-08-31 St. Paul
    2023-09-02 St. Paul
    2023-09-05 Chicago 1
    2023-08-31 Wrigley 2
    2023-09-15 Fenway 1
  • vant0037 wrote:
    To say that this series had anything to do with payroll is complete nonsense. I've been a Twins season-ticket holder for 7 years now and a fan for much longer, and this series didn't have anything to do with payroll. That excuse might have worked in 2003, 2004, or 2009, but this year was different. Coincidentally, that's what makes the Twins pathetic series against NYY so depressing and bizarre. In '03, '04 and '09, there were obvious holes in the lineup or pitching staff that could explain why the Yankees took the series. Last year, if nothing else, the Twins played Game 1 of the ALDS in NY less than 24 hours after a marathon 12-inning game 163. Aside from that, year in and year out, the Yankees -- by virtue of a $150-200M payroll -- could "stack" a lineup that the Twins wouldn't or couldn't match. But this year, the Twins payroll soared from $65M on opening day in 2009 to $105M in 2010. The Twins effectively took out guys like Nick Punto, Matt Tolbert, Alexi Casilla and subbed in guys like J.J. Hardy, Orlando Hudson, Danny Valencia, and Jim Thome. They added to their bullpen Brian Fuentes (AL Saves leader a year ago) and All-Star Matt Capps. Yes, they lost Justin Morneau, but Michael Cuddyer filled in admirably, which coincidentally, allowed Jim Thome the opportunity to hit 25 HRs in 300+ ABs at the ripe old age of 40.

Look at things game-by-game:

Game 1: the Twins got to Sabathia and held a 3-0 lead through the 6th. Liriano let the Yankees back in and the Twins tied right back up. Jesse Crain, who was lights-out ALL YEAR, gave up a 2-run HR to Mark Teixeira. Big payroll or not, Crain didn't make a pitch. Should we feel bad for ourselves and think its only fair if our pitchers can get away with bad pitches? Its the playoffs and Crain made a bad pitch to a good hitter. THAT's what lost us Game 1.

Game 2: I've posted this before, but look at all the peaks and valleys in this game and see what precipitated and followed each. The Twins had the equivalent of 7 1-2-3 innings. 7! Every time the Twins reached a peak momentum-wise, the next guy to the plate would effectively kill it. For example, look at the 6th inning. When Orlando Hudson hits a solo HR to tie things back up, Mauer follows it up with a crisp 2-hopper to 2nd. When Delmon Young hits a triple in the next AB, Thome follows up with a ground-out to the pitcher. Later, Jon Rauch comes in with 1 out, the bases full and A-Rod at the plate and gets 2 outs against A-Rod and Cano. What do the Twins do in their half? The Twins hitters went 1-2-3, taking 12 pitches TOTAL. The guys on the Yankees payroll didn't win this game; the guys on the Twins payroll lost this game.

You could make the same argument for Game 3. Not only did the Twins again have several 1-2-3 innings in the game, they continued to kill the momentum of any threats they did have with bad ABs. Is that because the Yankees payroll is so large? Phil Hughes makes $447,000 per year. Not exactly busting the budget on a $200M payroll. And yet the Twins mounted nothing -- talented as Hughes is -- against him. When they did get something going, the Twins had no shortage of hitters (like Mauer, Kubel, Thome) to kill the momentum. So again, how does that have anything to do with payroll?

I know this is long-winded, but as a die-hard Twins fan I get really tired of the same old "evil empire" argument against the Yankees. That argument only works when the bloated Yankees payroll is the precise reason they beat the Twins. The Twins squad that showed up for this ALDS would've lost to the Royals or Pirates or Orioles. Like I said, it wasn't the guys on the Yankee payroll that won this series, it was the guys on the Twins payroll that lost it. Bluntly put, they played awful and deserved to lose. They had their chances and didn't capitalize. Pitchers didn't make pitches. The offense disappeared. Good teams -- large payrolls or not -- will capitalize on pitching mistakes and cold hitters. How can you attribute this series to anything else? And ultimately, isn't that what the ebb and flow of baseball is all about? Did anyone expect Texas to beat the Rays? But that's what happened -- the Rays played a hot Texas team and in such a small sample size, that may be all it takes. The Yankees played an ice cold Twins team; are you surprised that they won? I just get so sick of hearing about off-field stuff like the teams' payroll, when in reality, it was the Twins own on-field performance that lost this series. Period. (Note: I'm not implying that the Twins would've necessarily won had they played better, but who can doubt that the series would have played a lot closer through out if they had played better?).

So can we as Twins fans please stop trotting out the same old tired excuses about how evil the Yankees are (and believe its tempting - I hate the Yankees generally too) and look in the mirror? The Twins stunk! What makes this year's loss so difficult to deal with is that for once -- given the free agent additions to the starting 9 and to the bullpen, the new stadium, home-field advantage in the series etc. -- it was supposed to be different. But that's baseball.

As always, here's to hoping for 2011...

You're right, the Twins played like shit. Same as Phillies in last year's World Series. Yankees played a great series, and Phillies allowed stupid crap like double steals and left Pedro in too long in Game 6, so we lost. Glad to see some rationality.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16

What a bunch of shit. There's more balance than there's ever been before. I guess when the Yankees own your team in the playoffs ya have to come up with some excuses. :roll:

So.. the fact that the Yankees are the highest paid ball club has nothing to do with it?

Why don't they pay their players less then?

Recognized talent is going to go where the money is.. This isn't the case all of the time, but chances are, the Yankees are going to have the edge more years than not.

So.. the fact that the Yankees are the highest paid ball club has nothing to do with it?

Recognized talent is going to go where the money is.. This isn't the case all of the time, but chances are, the Yankees are going to have the edge more years than not.

World Series winners since 2001 -

01-AZ
    02-Angels
    03-Marlins
    04-Red Sox
    05-White Sox
    06-Cards
    07-Red Sox
    08-Phils
    09-Yanks

I see the only team in Major League Baseball who pays the luxury tax on that list once. All those teams spend money to an extent(well, except for the Marlins), sure, but what was at the heart of all those teams, and even the Yankees before this decade? Excellent drafting and scouting. Does spending a shit ton of money help? Sure. But let's keep in mind between the Yanks' 09 title and their last they spent over a BILLION dollars. ONE BILLION DOLLARS FOR BASEBALL. I call that irresponsible. To be a competitive team there must be a constant overturn of players within the organization along with the capability to spend some money.

Your boys the White Sox took on Manny's contract, the Twins spent over 100 million dollars, so to bitch and moan about the bullies is shit. And to cry that they're the reason no one else can be competitive is nonsense. Look at the teams that have just made the World Series in the past decade - if anything it proves that as long as you get hot at the right point, you can win anything. Also, how many teams, on average, are in a playoff race come August? Usually there's two teams in each division fighting for a division title with an extra one or two involved in the wild card race. So you're talking about 7-8 teams in each league with the chance of making the playoffs. There's never been a time in baseball than now when it's been like that. And especially when they add another wild card team, that'll make it that much more interesting(which I'm a huge fan of). I also read that there is about a 50-60% overturn in new teams joining the playoffs every year as opposed to the NFL's 30-40%. Again, people need to stop bitching and expect more from their teams to draft/scout well, and spend their money wisely.
    edited October 2010

World Series winners since 2001 -

01-AZ
    02-Angels
    03-Marlins
    04-Red Sox
    05-White Sox
    06-Cards
    07-Red Sox
    08-Phils
    09-Yanks

I see the only team in Major League Baseball who pays the luxury tax on that list once. All those teams spend money to an extent(well, except for the Marlins), sure, but what was at the heart of all those teams, and even the Yankees before this decade? Excellent drafting and scouting. Does spending a shit ton of money help? Sure. But let's keep in mind between the Yanks' 09 title and their last they spent over a BILLION dollars. ONE BILLION DOLLARS FOR BASEBALL. I call that irresponsible. To be a competitive team there must be a constant overturn of players within the organization along with the capability to spend some money.

Your boys the White Sox took on Manny's contract, the Twins spent over 100 million dollars, so to bitch and moan about the bullies is shit. And to cry that they're the reason no one else can be competitive is nonsense. Look at the teams that have just made the World Series in the past decade - if anything it proves that as long as you get hot at the right point, you can win anything. Also, how many teams, on average, are in a playoff race come August? Usually there's two teams in each division fighting for a division title with an extra one or two involved in the wild card race. So you're talking about 7-8 teams in each league with the chance of making the playoffs. There's never been a time in baseball than now when it's been like that. And especially when they add another wild card team, that'll make it that much more interesting(which I'm a huge fan of). I also read that there is about a 50-60% overturn in new teams joining the playoffs every year as opposed to the NFL's 30-40%. Again, people need to stop bitching and expect more from their teams to draft/scout well, and spend their money wisely.

So again.. why do the Yankees consistently spend more money than any other team in baseball if it's not about the money??? Why do they pay the league the capping fine? Why not put the money someplace else, maybe give it back to the fans.

Here you are showing me how much the money didn't help them this past decade, yet you're arguing they've been doing so good because of management and scouting.. isn't that contradicting yourself?

If they sucked so bad this last decade, maybe they better stop throwing the money around and start spending it wisely.
    Post edited by LikeAnOcean on