Options

What is the worst film you've ever seen?

Comments

• Options
    A serbian movie. Hands down.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    bennett13 wrote:
    Kloddz wrote:
    Close call between:

The Day after Tomorrow

and

Flight Plan

I liked South Park's parody of "The Day After Tomorrow"...entitled "Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow"
    :lol: I'll have to see if I can catch that episode some time, sounds good!
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • Options
    pinkbutterflypinkbutterfly Posts: 1,391
    edited November 2011
    Post edited by pinkbutterfly on
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • Options
    Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    I lost a bet in college and as punishment had to watch Hairspray. I closed my eyes through half of it. I thought I might be saved a little when I saw Christopher Walken, but that was until I seen he was with John Travolta- dressed as a woman. Worst. Movie. (i've) Ever (seen).
  • Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    I could create a long list but to save a boring read I'll pare it down to "A Boy and His Dog" 1975 Don Johnson Sci Fi rubbish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu9fESAlGc4

I barely survived getting through watching it :wtf:
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,279
    gone with the wind.

rubbish.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    Adam Sandler seems intent on perhaps putting out the crappiest movie of 2011. We will have to wait until 11/11/11 to confirm this, but it looks like it may even usurp his Happy Madison movie, Bucky Larson: Born to be a Star.

I present to you, Jack and Jill .....

MV5BNjczMTU5OTUyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODEzNjc3Ng@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

The link below is a funny clip of George C. Scott watching the trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKSAvNOIaNo
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Jason P wrote:
    Adam Sandler seems intent on perhaps putting out the crappiest movie of 2011. We will have to wait until 11/11/11 to confirm this, but it looks like it may even usurp his Happy Madison movie, Bucky Larson: Born to be a Star.

oooooh that reminds me of another horrible movie, "Spanglish" - he was in that too. It was the most racist piece of shit ever. My friends wouldn't turn it off because they had fun watching me get so angry...they finally relented when it looked like I was gonnna pop a vein lol
  • Options
    SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    Jason P wrote:

Little Nicky is still one of the dumbest movies I've ever seen. I think that one was made worse by the fact we hadn't seen Sandler do anything so utterly terrible... YET. These days I'm not surprised to hear he has made a shitty movie, but after his string of hits in the 90's like Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, The Wedding Singer, The Waterboy (which I wasn't fond of but others seemed to like) it was hard to believe that Sandler would to such a terrible and stupid film.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options
    whygohomewhygohome Posts: 2,305
    Jason P wrote:

Little Nicky is still one of the dumbest movies I've ever seen. I think that one was made worse by the fact we hadn't seen Sandler do anything so utterly terrible... YET. These days I'm not surprised to hear he has made a shitty movie, but after his string of hits in the 90's like Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, The Wedding Singer, The Waterboy (which I wasn't fond of but others seemed to like) it was hard to believe that Sandler would to such a terrible and stupid film.

And yet he makes tens of millions of dollars on these films. Insane.
    What do soldiers get paid?
  • Options
    oona leftoona left Posts: 1,672
    All this talk of Adam Sandler has unearthed a memory long since repressed:

"Grown Ups."

Horrible film!!! It was one of those that you figured was a real blast for the four or five main actors in it, but pure drivel on the screen.

We set out that night to see something else, but settled on that. I agreed to do so just for the popcorn. The Tivoli has really good popcorn.
  • Options
    Adam Sandler ... WTF, my man?

He pretty much set a record for "golden raspberries" for Jack and Jill last year. And early reviews are pegging "That's My Boy!" as worse then Jack and Jill (which got a 3/100 on rotten tomatoes).

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/thats_my_boy/
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    blair witch
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,074
    Death Becomes Her. Only reason that I saw it was it was rainy day and when I went to summer camp, we went to the movies on rainy days.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    81 wrote:
    blair witch
    in my top 5 of worst movies
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Michael starring John Travolta- fucking terrible
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Girl Motherfucking Interrupted

Fuck you Angelina Jolie
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    Pink Flamingos
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    81 wrote:
    blair witch

I dont even consider that shit a movie...was there even a crew, cast, soundtrack, editing of any sort? it was a piece of garbage with an awesome marketing scheme. Atrocious is the only way I can describe how I felt after I wasted $ on that one.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    WarGames. The remake or second one. Fucking horrible.
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    the one with John Travolta and Lisa Kudrow...Lottery Numbers...?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Vanilla Sky
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector was very bad (i know, shocking news). I wouldn't consider it the worst film I've ever seen, because calling it a film would be an injustice.

I had some time to kill before a flight so I saw it for $0.50 at a 1/2 price matinee dollar theater and still walked out half-way through.
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Jason P wrote:
    Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector was very bad (i know, shocking news). I wouldn't consider it the worst film I've ever seen, because calling it a film would be an injustice.

I had some time to kill before a flight so I saw it for $0.50 at a 1/2 price matinee dollar theater and still walked out half-way through.

Should have asked for a refund. :lol:
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Vanilla Sky
    BOOOR-RING!
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937
    Machete
  • Options
    iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    I forgot to mention...pretty much every movie by Wes Anderson...Rushmore, The Royal Tenenbaums, The Life Aquatic...they're so terrible...my dad made me sit through Rushmore, and I still want those two hours of my life back.

Oh, and I saw "Battleship" with some friends a few weeks ago because we didn't have anything else to do. Talk about the most infantile plot ever. I could accurately predict the entire movie in the first 5 minutes. :fp:
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    iamica wrote:
    I forgot to mention...pretty much every movie by Wes Anderson...Rushmore, The Royal Tenenbaums, The Life Aquatic...they're so terrible...my dad made me sit through Rushmore, and I still want those two hours of my life back.

Oh, and I saw "Battleship" with some friends a few weeks ago because we didn't have anything else to do. Talk about the most infantile plot ever. I could accurately predict the entire movie in the first 5 minutes. :fp:

I strongly disagree ..

Life aquatic is awesome!!

worst movie ever? hmm.. Lethal weapon 3
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    AlbertaGirl70_AlbertaGirl70_ Posts: 1,738
    81 wrote:
    blair witch

I loved that movie :lol::lol:
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    Inglorious Basterds