Options

What is the worst film you've ever seen?

Comments

• Options
    RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    81 wrote:
    Troy.

Good one.

Also- Michael starring John Travolta
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    polaris_x wrote:
    Idris wrote:
    polaris_x wrote:
    damm ... i like that fight scene between hector and achilles! ...

That movie shouldve been so much better, how can they mess up such a classic story? Booo!

for me orlando bloom ruined the fucking movie ... also, there were two many storylines ... but eric bana and brad pitt were pretty good imo ...
    Yeah, plenty of problems with Troy but I agree about Eric Bana and Brad Pitt. Pitt was so hot I could overlook most of the other faults. :twisted:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    The Human Centipede was pretty horrible.
    Was just a tad uncomfortable to watch, I agree. :shock: We spent most of the movie arguing who had it worst, the first, second or last person. :?
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    I've heard that "Bucky Larson: Born To Be A Star" is pretty terrible and critics are calling it one of the worst movies ever. Has anybody seen it? It's already in IMDb's "Bottom 100" ranked worse that spectacular stinkers like "Ed", "Battlefield Earth", "Gigli", "Troll 2", "Laserblast" and more.

From the looks of the commercials I knew I didn't want to see it, but I didn't think it would be THAT bad. Commenting on Pauly Shore's appearance in the film,one reviewer said "this may be the worst movie Pauly Shore has ever been in, think about that".
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Blair Witch Project, or Wolf. It's a tie.
  • Options
    okay, so it wasn't THAT bad, but a girlfriend (at the time) kept insisting that we watch it and that it is like the best movie EVER. she kept hyping it up for like a week before I caved.

the book of eli.

this broad was CRYING during most of the movie... ugh... christians :D

(I broke up with her because of this)
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • Options
    Loulou wrote:
    The Human Centipede was pretty horrible.
    Was just a tad uncomfortable to watch, I agree. :shock: We spent most of the movie arguing who had it worst, the first, second or last person. :?

well, that's a no-brainer. the middle. you've got ass in mouth AND a person strapped onto your ass. the other two don't have that. You've got no control of movment, are eating shit AND have a tongue up your ass. the guy in front obviously has it best.

Now, the last one on the chain is pretty bad, too, because you're eating what's gone through the digestive tracts of TWO people. Personally, I don't think that is much worse than eating what's gone through only one person... and obviously it's cool to not have someone surgically tied to your asshole.

apparently, there is going to be a Human Centipede TWO.
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    The worst one that I have seen in the past few years was Inglorious Basterds. There was so much hype about it, thought we had to see it, both my girlfriend and I hated it, thought it was just terrible.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    okay, so it wasn't THAT bad, but a girlfriend (at the time) kept insisting that we watch it and that it is like the best movie EVER. she kept hyping it up for like a week before I caved.

the book of eli.

this broad was CRYING during most of the movie... ugh... christians :D

(I broke up with her because of this)

wasn't great, but wasn't bad.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    The worst one that I have seen in the past few years was Inglorious Basterds. There was so much hype about it, thought we had to see it, both my girlfriend and I hated it, thought it was just terrible.

you good sir, have poor taste....one of the best movies of the last 10 yeaers. :thumbup:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    you good sir, have poor taste....one of the best movies of the last 10 yeaers. :thumbup:

Agree... Loved it! But then again, I love pretty much everything Tarantino touches...
    ~Can't escape from the common rule
    If you hate something, don't you do it too...~
  • Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Weekend at Bernies 2
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

thank you, but I was not entertained, it made me feel uncomfortable in a bad way. I am not a fan of movies like that, Kill Bill and those films.

Dude, Where's My Car - Probably ranks as a bad movie, but that entertained me, made me laugh a lot.
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

thank you, but I was not entertained, it made me feel uncomfortable in a bad way. I am not a fan of movies like that, Kill Bill and those films.

Dude, Where's My Car - Probably ranks as a bad movie, but that entertained me, made me laugh a lot.

fair enough...but it was a brilliant movie.

dude...i remember renting that movie on a first date....don't think we made it to the end. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

dude...i remember renting that movie on a first date....don't think we made it to the end. :lol:

do you mean made it to the end of the movie? or did the movie ruin the relationship?
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:

do you mean made it to the end of the movie? or did the movie ruin the relationship?

:lol:

we didn't see the end of the movie.....

and the relationship wasn't very good either.....

crazy women are crazy....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:

:lol:

we didn't see the end of the movie.....

and the relationship wasn't very good either.....

crazy women are crazy....

haha - actually tastes in movies might be a good way to judge if you will be compatible. Thank goodness my girlfriend is a bigger fan of dumb movies than I am. We enjoy dumb comedies most of all. Think Caddyshack, Stripes, Animal House, Big Lebowsky, Dumb and Dumber, Hangover, I Love You Man, Talledega Nights, etc.
  • Options
    AH! Just figured out what's the TOP worst movie EVER: Last Days... Hated it! Bored me to death....
    ~Can't escape from the common rule
    If you hate something, don't you do it too...~
  • Options
    uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    the worst one in my opinion is ticks/infested (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108339/). it stars alfonso ribeiro (carlton from fresh prince), as a character named panic 'cause that's something he doesn't do. the movie is about a bunch of teenage kids on a retreat who get attacked from giant, mutated ticks that grew on a marijuana plantation.
  • Options
    SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    the worst one in my opinion is ticks/infested (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108339/). it stars alfonso ribeiro (carlton from fresh prince), as a character named panic 'cause that's something he doesn't do. the movie is about a bunch of teenage kids on a retreat who get attacked from giant, mutated ticks that grew on a marijuana plantation.

I've never seen "Ticks", but anytime you watch something that either stars Ami Dolenz or has her on the cover, you automatically know it's going to be a bucket of B-Movie cheesiness.

The cover pretty much tells the whole story with this one I'm sure...
    3005714_s1_i1.jpg
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    I've seen a lot of bad movies, but "films"??? Have to go with 'Unforgiven'. I have no idea why that movie won an award for best picture, or why it's highly praised.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Nacho Libre.

Fuck that movie. Waste of money and the high I had that I thought would make it funnier.

Then again, any movie with Jack Black in a starring role is rolling the dice....
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Nacho Libre.

Fuck that movie. Waste of money and the high I had that I thought would make it funnier.

Then again, any movie with Jack Black in a starring role is rolling the dice....

AGREED...i walked out of that movie 10 minutes in
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    dcfaithful wrote:

True
  • Options
    Davidtrios wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Nacho Libre.

AGREED...i walked out of that movie 10 minutes in

It was total garbage dude. I contemplated asking for my money back, but I knew that the theatre had really nothing to do with it. Although I think they should've posted a disclaimer that said: "This movie really sucks, pay at your own risk."

That would've deterred me.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    I've seen a lot of bad movies, but "films"??? Have to go with 'Unforgiven'. I have no idea why that movie won an award for best picture, or why it's highly praised.

Unforgiven is awesome

This is the worse film

http://redlettermedia.com/plinkett/star ... om-menace/
  • Options

Unforgiven is awesome

This is the worse film

http://redlettermedia.com/plinkett/star ... om-menace/

I'd rather watch The Phantom Menace over Titanic.

I'm being serious.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:

I'm being serious.

I don't know. That's a tough call. I might even go with Titanic on that one. Fuck George Lucas.
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:

I'm being serious.

I don't know. That's a tough call. I might even go with Titanic on that one. Fuck George Lucas.

It is tough... I'm reconsidering. I'll take Titanic simply for the fact that there are tits in the movie and The Phantom Menace is tit-less.

George Lucas should learn the formula that to make a crappy movie better, add naked women.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Not sure if this was already posted but Pineapple Express...WOW was that garbage. I absolutely adore Seth Rogen, and not even he could save that flick for me.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2