Options

What is the worst film you've ever seen?

Comments

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Jason P wrote:
    I think the only movie I've walked out on was Driven, starring Sly Stallone ... and I like Indy Car and Sly! Horrible movie with a scene where a car flips off the track ... into a river ... and another driver turns around to rescue his rival in a 5 minute scene where the almost both drown in water that is on fire. It was insulting to the core audience they were trying to attract.

i went to that with a buddy of mine who was a former indycar driver...we've never laughed so hard at a movie
  • Options
    Evil Bong....

A bong kills stoners. It does so by getting them high and sucking them into the bong. Once in the bong strippers give them lap dances and then proceed to eat them....

You can see the trailer on youtube. I would post it but it shows a girls butt cheeks in it and I don't know the rules on this forum and butt cheeks so if you want to look it up go for it. Nothing worse then butt cheeks though.
    Shows:
    San Diego 2003
    Grand Rapids 2004
    Grand Rapids 2006
    Detroit 2006
    Columbus 2010

"With my own two hands I can change the world."
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    edited February 2011
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlFOiFLLd0g
    awesome not the worst
    but very cheap
    and very very ridiculous

dicks

:lolno:
    Post edited by chadwick on
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,125
    Recently I'd say...Children of Men, Gamer, and Book of Eli.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    g under p wrote:

Peace

Wow, i thought Children of Men was great.
  • Options
    g under p wrote:

Peace

Yeah me too. I haven't seen Gamer or book of Eli but the former looked really bad!
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,125
    g under p wrote:

Peace

OK maybe it was the build up to that movie and I was more disappointed more than anything else.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    whygohomewhygohome Posts: 2,305
    BinGnarly wrote:
    Evil Bong....

A bong kills stoners. It does so by getting them high and sucking them into the bong. Once in the bong strippers give them lap dances and then proceed to eat them....

You can see the trailer on youtube. I would post it but it shows a girls butt cheeks in it and I don't know the rules on this forum and butt cheeks so if you want to look it up go for it. Nothing worse then butt cheeks though.

Not cool. I wrote that screenplay...................... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,921
    Twilight and Twilight: New Moon :? The things you watch when your babysitting :oops:

The dialogue and acting were just so squirm inducing-ly bad. See, they were so bad I had to make up a word to describe just how bad they were :ugeek:
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    blenderman69blenderman69 philly Posts: 2,104
    zombi strippers...even hated it the second and third time i watched it.
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Twilight and Twilight: New Moon :? The things you watch when your babysitting :oops:

The dialogue and acting were just so squirm inducing-ly bad. See, they were so bad I had to make up a word to describe just how bad they were :ugeek:

i just kept looking at the scenery and did my best to ignore the 'humans'.

oh and in new moon i was sooo hoping jasper would rip bellas throat out. if idve written it hedve spent the remainder of the series stalking her and trying to get past his brother. *sigh*
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options

thank god there's someone else who agrees with me

all my friends love it, my sister forced me to watch the first one and i just couldn't understand how a film that was so cringey and full of such bad acting could be such a hit
  • Options
    saw a little bit more of the faculty. josh hartnett's hair style alone makes it one of the worst films ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D4JV9w7 ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7xv3NTxQKU

Saddest thing about the faculty is in the Class of 99' - Another Brick in the Wall, you can hear Layne Staley's lisp from his front teeth having fell out.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    saw a little bit more of the faculty. josh hartnett's hair style alone makes it one of the worst films ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D4JV9w7 ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7xv3NTxQKU

Saddest thing about the faculty is in the Class of 99' - Another Brick in the Wall, you can hear Layne Staley's lisp from his front teeth having fell out.

josh harnetts appearance in O didnt do anything for an already crap film either.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    zombi strippers...even hated it the second and third time i watched it.
    :think:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    gfnk001gfnk001 Posts: 652
    Time Bandits...even as a kid. A 3-D movie with time traveling little people had no redeeming aspects.
  • Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Weekend at Bernies :wtf: 1 & 2 :roll:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,636
    gfnk001 wrote:
    Time Bandits...even as a kid. A 3-D movie with time traveling little people had no redeeming aspects.

you can't be talking about this movie

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081633/

this one was very good

i don't think it was in 3-d
    The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Troy.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Davidtrios wrote:

The first one not that bad....the rest are unwatchable.
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Davidtrios wrote:

The first one not that bad....the rest are unwatchable.

honestly, it's not terrible but that has to be the worst tattoo i've ever seen
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    81 wrote:
    Troy.

damm ... i like that fight scene between hector and achilles! ...
  • Options
    IdrisIdris Posts: 2,317
    polaris_x wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Troy.

That movie shouldve been so much better, how can they mess up such a classic story? Booo!
  • Options
    SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    It's easy to name B-Movies, but I think that's something that could go on all day. Nobody ever watched "Sorority Babes In The Slime Ball Bowl-O-Rama", "Santa Claus Conquers The Martians", or "Troll 2" and expected anything but utter shit.

But as far as ACTUAL films that I thought were shitty...

Die Another Day - I know you have to suspend disbelief for every James Bond movie, but this was just completely dumb with the Madonna cameo, invisible car, and just all around idiocy.

The Fog (Remake) - Most remakes aren't nearly as good as the original, but this took sucking to a new level

Rocky V - I pretend like this movie never happened

Still Waiting... - See Rocky V review

King Kong (2005) - Seemed to me like it was all special effects and very little substance. It almost felt like a video game being played out on a movie screen

Just about every SNL movie except for Blues Brothers, Wayne's World 1 & 2, and maybe one or two more.

Those are the ones that come to mind.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    Idris wrote:
    polaris_x wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Troy.

That movie shouldve been so much better, how can they mess up such a classic story? Booo!

for me orlando bloom ruined the fucking movie ... also, there were two many storylines ... but eric bana and brad pitt were pretty good imo ...
  • Options
    The worst I've seen recently is Twilight (and the rest of the Saga)... They're awful... Vampires AND werewolves ruined in the same story...
    Also, Red Riding Hood was pretty bad... But at least it had Gary Oldman XD
    ~Can't escape from the common rule
    If you hate something, don't you do it too...~
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    Easy...Pink Flamingos
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    pretty much anything with Nick Cage in the last ten years is an absolute abomination.

Everything must go (I'm a big Will Ferrel fan, but this was the first movie in a long time I almost turned off half way through.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,481
    The Grudge :roll:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto