*** 2010 FIFA World Cup ***

Comments

• CorsoCorso Posts: 201
    dunkman wrote:
    Hinn wrote:
    so england will lose to argentina again, spain will fall over on the big stage, ummm yeah, Australia to win the world cup :D
    A coupla Dutch players will fight amongst themselves
    Germany will play really badly and still progress
    Italy will be seriously piss me off
    Portugal will give Greece a run for most uninventive play
    England will lose in penalties
    Some African team will play really attractive attacking football, and lose cos of incompetent defenders and shite keepers
    At least one North Korean player will try to defect
    South Africa will be embarassingly bad

american fans will win "worst dressed" for their fanny pack and white socks n sandals combo. :lol::lol::lol:

Brazil will walk away with the hottest fans trophy after Sweden didnt qualify...

RackMultipart.6682.0_display_image.jpg?1263498101
    HOT LEGS! 8-)
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Corso wrote:
    dunkman wrote:
    american fans will win "worst dressed" for their fanny pack and white socks n sandals combo. :lol::lol::lol:

Brazil will walk away with the hottest fans trophy after Sweden didnt qualify...

RackMultipart.6682.0_display_image.jpg?1263498101
    HOT LEGS! 8-)

I've not made it that far down yet!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • booomm11booomm11 Posts: 865
    Damn she's fine!
    being so KiND.. tO LEt me RiDe!!!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    i prefer un sentimiento fans....
    argentinasoccerfans.jpg
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    This is my new favorite thread on AET!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,153
    argentinasoccerfans.jpg

Hmmm .....Didn't realize it got that cold in Argentina! ;)
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
    argentinasoccerfans.jpg

that poor lady got arrested at customs for smuggling 2 peanuts through customs.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Hawkshore wrote:
    argentinasoccerfans.jpg

Hmmm .....Didn't realize it got that cold in Argentina! ;)
    31900153.jpg
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    VAMOS ARGENTINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sna1832e380654403a.jpg
    OLE OLE OLA....

sna1832f280654404a.jpg
  • CorsoCorso Posts: 201
    dimitrispearljam the pics made my day. south american beauties...brunettes :)
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    becks...OUT!
    norm wrote:
    becks...OUT!
    ff,st see it in tv...u see how this legs went?...shit..
    i think its a shame about Beckham... guy is a genuinely decent bloke and is well respected within all of football. It's a shame as he would have made it 4 world cups as an outfield player for England which would have broken some record.
  • Whilst I don't think that Beckham would have been massively influential, in terms of his ability, I do think that his very presence on the pitch would have been of some benefit.

I still think he should go, just to offer some morale and advice to the younger players.
    It's gonna be a glorious day...
    Whilst I don't think that Beckham would have been massively influential, in terms of his ability, I do think that his very presence on the pitch would have been of some benefit.

I still think he should go, just to offer some morale and advice to the younger players.

he'll be there, just not as a member of the squad, but he'll be there in an official capacity of some sort through his dealings with the FA, which he has represented many times before.

Anyone else planning to do a sweepstake at work/amongst friends? we've always done it here for big tournaments... hope i don't get New Zealand though ;)
    80 days to go now!!!

thats 11 weeks and a bit :D
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    Can't wait!

Spain to win
    Argentina and Portugal winners of the synchronized diving contest
    Germany will be shite but somehow still reach the semis
    England have as much chance as me being Miss World

but we'll yet again miss the Scots fine defensive displays.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JqLviS1VHw
    43 seconds just a classic.
    nuffingman wrote:
    Can't wait!

Spain to win

i must learn more english..dont get the poet here.. :roll:
    Never mind. I can't speak Greek either. :lol:

but here's translation, I think. It's probably a load of bollocks.

Μπορώ να\"t περιμένουμε! Η Ισπανία να κερδίσει Αργεντινής και της Πορτογαλίας θα νικητές του συγχρονισμένους καταδύσεις αμφισβητεί η Γερμανία θα shit αλλά κατά κάποιον τρόπο ακόμη φθάσουν το ημι ποδοσφαίρου Αγγλίας έχει εξίσου μεγάλη ευκαιρία που μου είναι ανάδειξη της Μις Κόσμος αλλά θα\'ll ακόμη μια φορά χαθεί η σκωτική πρόστιμο αμυντικό οθόνες.
    nuffingman wrote:

Μπορώ να\"t περιμένουμε! Η Ισπανία να κερδίσει Αργεντινής και της Πορτογαλίας θα νικητές του συγχρονισμένους καταδύσεις αμφισβητεί η Γερμανία θα shit αλλά κατά κάποιον τρόπο ακόμη φθάσουν το ημι ποδοσφαίρου Αγγλίας έχει εξίσου μεγάλη ευκαιρία που μου είναι ανάδειξη της Μις Κόσμος αλλά θα\'ll ακόμη μια φορά χαθεί η σκωτική πρόστιμο αμυντικό οθόνες.
    ill read again the English version to understant it....u burn and blow my mind with your Greeks :lol::lol:
    nuffingman wrote:

ill read again the English version to understant it....u burn and blow my mind with your Greeks :lol::lol:
    I told you it was probably bollocks. The English - Greek translation on the internet obviously isn't working. :?
    nuffingman wrote:
    I told you it was probably bollocks. The English - Greek translation on the internet obviously isn't working. :?
    no worry ,im happy just to see greek letter here in the forum. :D
  • chelsea48chelsea48 Posts: 594
    nuffingman wrote:
    Can't wait!

Spain to win

yeah out standing display ;)
    try shaving your legs before you enter miss world :thumbup:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZnUr8lcqjo

this is a beautiful montage of Lionel Messi.... the soundtrack is just as good... ;) :thumbup:

for those who cant view youtube its lots of Messi being awesome with RearviewMirror as the soundtrack... v.cool!
    just today i realise after reading the euro thread,,ill be traveling back home the day-time of the final.. :(
    just today i realise after reading the euro thread,,ill be traveling back home the day-time of the final.. :(

that is shit amigo...

as much as i love this band and its music... the world cup would take 1st choice for me every single time 8-)
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    dunkman wrote:

that is shit amigo...

as much as i love this band and its music... the world cup would take 1st choice for me every single time 8-)
    If you were going to the event (or if your team was in the finals) but just to watch it on TV v live show?
    Really?
    GoiMTvP.gif
    dunkman wrote:

that is shit amigo...

If you were going to the event (or if your team was in the finals) but just to watch it on TV v live show?
    Really?

just watching it on tv.. i would rather go to a Pj show than watch say Algeria vs Sweden or something... but I wouldnt do what a lot of the euros on here do and go to every PJ show for the tour... not during the World Cup.
    dunkman wrote:

that is shit amigo...

not so so sad,,Greece will not be in the final.....Argentina is my choise to support exept my country ..i dont see to far away in this cup...so ill watch it next day....
    and yes..i dont support Argentina only for the women :roll: