*** 2010 FIFA World Cup ***

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    edited April 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5j3203LC3k&NR=1

watch this kid playing in the American leagues ;) miss from 1 yard out... fucking hilarious :thumbup:
    Post edited by dunkman on
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,699
    He was born in Sierra Leone though, so we won't have his scoring prowess on our WC team.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    all the national teams need only one thing to win the cup.....Jose.. :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Poncier wrote:
    He was born in Sierra Leone though, so we won't have his scoring prowess on our WC team.

Sierra Leone?? you'd have thought he'd be used to shooting.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    dunkman wrote:
    Poncier wrote:

Absolutely

lifejackets.jpg
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    dunkman wrote:
    Poncier wrote:

Absolutely

lifejackets.jpg

Those don't stop bullets? Oh man... :oops:
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    eyedclaar wrote:

Those don't stop bullets? Oh man... :oops:

Sure they do - when thrown.
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle Posts: 10,724
    So the Spurs qualify for the Champions league.

Doesn't this happen once every 20 years? :lol::lol:
    NERDS!
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    dont forget peeps... theres really only ONE code of football. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    all the national teams need only one thing to win the cup.....Jose.. :D

Damn D, u still kissing Jose ey???? I'm still shocked right now cuz my Catalan lost. If your offer for the scarves is still on the table, I'm really intrested.

first time they've ever qualified for the Champions League dude.
    dunkman wrote:

first time they've ever qualified for the Champions League dude.

I rest my case then ;)

Hmmm, I used to think they had good enough teams in the past. Maybe not then.
    NERDS!
    they did.

they've won EUFA cup a few times... but not the European cup... this making any sense? it's like trying to explain the offside rule to my wife... i try, but she couldn't really give a fuck.
    dunkman wrote:
    they did.

they've won EUFA cup a few times... but not the European cup... this making any sense? it's like trying to explain the offside rule to my wife... i try, but she couldn't really give a fuck.

You mean the shitty tournament Liverpool may be playing in soon? ;)

As a youngster playing football, I hated offsides for 2 reasons.

Reason 1 - No referee ever called it right. They would always notice where you received the pass, not where you were when the ball was actually passed to you. It's not my fault I was faster than the defense and would run right past them waiting for the pass to score.

Reason 2 - We had one kid who didn't understand the rule, therefore he would be called offsides about 9 times a game.
    NERDS!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsdR-KoB_pQ

6 - 6

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

comeback of the season!!
    dunkman wrote:

6 - 6

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

comeback of the season!!

Motherwell has the worst defense I've ever seen. :lol:

That last goal was nice though 8-)
    NERDS!
    you're spot on... that last goal was brilliant wasnt it... although do you think he meant it? :lol::lol:
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,730
    The US kits are horrible
    less than a month to go!!!!! :shock:
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    Reason 2 - We had one kid who didn't understand the rule, therefore he would be called offsides about 9 times a game.
    What was his name? Berbatov!

Less than 30 days to see England completely fuck up again.
  • dunkman wrote:

6 - 6

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

comeback of the season!!

quality game. watched it live instead of the man city v spuds game, it was that good
    ...Pearl Jam, a group filled with pride, passion, and intricate musicianship. Their music is full of subtle textures, rich color, soul-searching power, imagery, and eerie dissonance.
  • anyone supporting the poor north koreans ? will their supporters be allowed to travel and watch it ? will the citizens of north korea be allowed to watch it back home on their TV's ? :lol:
    ...Pearl Jam, a group filled with pride, passion, and intricate musicianship. Their music is full of subtle textures, rich color, soul-searching power, imagery, and eerie dissonance.
    i hope South Korea play N.Korea in a further round... probably start a war though so maybe not!!

Shame Ballack is out... i rate him as a player.

Anyone know of a fantasy football league we could all join up for this tournament?
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    Not long Now! :)
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    Any predictions?

I go with Spain to win.
    nuffingman wrote:
    Any predictions?

I go with Spain to win.

I will pick Spain also. My heart says Argentina, but my sweet right foot says Spain... my head says Denmark but that's cos right now I'm thinking about a bacon roll being served by a hot blonde.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    U.S. just announced final 23-man roster:

The roster:

Goalkeepers: Brad Guzan (Aston Villa, England), Marcus Hahnemann (Wolverhampton, England), Tim Howard (Everton, England)

Defenders: Carlos Bocanegra (Rennes, France), Jonathan Bornstein (Chivas USA), Steve Cherundolo (Hannover, Germany), Jay DeMerit (Watford, England), Clarence Goodson (IK Start, Norway), Oguchi Onyewu (AC Milan, Italy), Jonathan Spector (West Ham, England)

Midfielders: DaMarcus Beasley (Glasgow Rangers, Scotland), Michael Bradley (Borussia Moenchengladbach, Germany), Ricardo Clark (Eintracht Frankfurt, Germany), Clint Dempsey (Fulham, England), Landon Donovan (Los Angeles), Maurice Edu (Glasgow Rangers, Scotland), Benny Feilhaber (AGF Aarhus, Denmark), Stuart Holden (Bolton, England), Jose Torres (Pachuca, Mexico)

Forwards: Jozy Altidore (Hull, England), Edson Buddle (Los Angeles), Robbie Findley (Salt Lake), Herculez Gomez (Pachuca, Mexico).
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    why u call football a sport played by hands and soccer the one played via foot i really dont get it!! :roll:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    why u call football a sport played by hands and soccer the one played via foot i really dont get it!! :roll:

hahaha!! I have no clue, but it's my favorite sport to watch and play no matter what you call it.

why now you bitchin about soccer?